MPQ Sneak Peek: June 2017 Edition *Updated (6/28/17)

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @brigby any chance of an update on the boss event progression award 4* before you go off on 4th of july weekend 
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Arix90 said:
    @brigby any chance of an update on the boss event progression award 4* before you go off on 4th of july weekend 
    Cross fingers. They might be determined not to give us news "too soon", thus leaving us all having seizures of anticipation until Wednesday. At least the in-game image suggests we'll be facing Sandman and Doctor Octupus.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Brigby said:
    There's no info on the upcoming Spidey Boss event. I believe that's what we are looking for. 
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    FokaiHI said:
    Brigby said:
    There's no info on the upcoming Spidey Boss event. I believe that's what we are looking for. 
    Check Character section. It has a mention at the end of the Spider Man article. No true details, but it looks like a Sinister Six Boss Rush.
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks @zodiac339. I was kind of looking for more details. 
  • Mach0maine
    Mach0maine Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    So does anybody have any clue about who the essentials will be for Spider-Man home coming then?

the current trend of having vaulted 4 + 3 star essentials has me worried.
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Cloak and dagger should be one but not a reward Im guesss for the event expect spiderman miles spiderwoman and spidergwen powered up