MPQ at Marvel.com: Hawkeye Makes His Mark

Options
12346»

Comments

• GritsNGravy
    GritsNGravy Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hawkeye, just what I was waiting for! Said no one... He's lame.
  • AlluAllu
    AlluAllu Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    MCU Falcon is probably on it's way too. There's only one so far.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've been a fan of Hawkeye since his 1983 limited series where he's working with Bobbi Morse, the Mockingbird. I'm still hoping they eventually bring in the MCU version of Bobbi like they did for Quake and Coulson.
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Xenoberyll wrote:
    Jeremy Renner made him bearable for the movies but Hawkeye is probably the lamest hero in the marvel universe. #SAD

Look up what I call the Triple S of **** in Silverclaw, StingRay, and Starfox.
  • MushroomGenius808
    MushroomGenius808 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Brigby wrote:
    Marvel Puzzle Quest Sneak Peek: Upcoming In March, 2017

CHARACTERS *New Update*
    Are you ready to put the bullseye on bad guys with two new versions of Hawkeye?
    Find out more about 3-Star and 5-Star Hawkeye here: https://news.marvel.com/games/61043/pie ... t-hawkeye/

"Nothing makes sense"

"Nothing makes sense"... truer words have not been spoken.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    tumblr_nnk048LcYd1ro9ezbo6_540.gif

Oh, some guy did already post teh youtube video. icon_cool.gif
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    irwando wrote:
    WHY? WHY????

Please ask the Dev's why they give us more variant characters that no one is asking for yet ignore the survey results where we provide a long list of characters we do want.

WHY??????????????????

I asked. For two years I requested Coulson and more Hawkeye in the surveys. Why? I love the characters.

Why is Scarlett Witch only 3* when she is so much more powerful than most characters?
    Why did it take them so long to make Invisible Woman more than a shadow of the powerful character she is in the comics?

I'm still waiting for Maria Hill, Emma Frost, Rogue, Valkyrie.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    FaerieMyst wrote:
    Why is Scarlett Witch only 3* when she is so much more powerful than most characters?

i'd like a 4/5* version

Scarlet_Witch.jpg
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,603 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    FaerieMyst wrote:
    Why did it take them so long to make Invisible Woman more than a shadow of the powerful character she is in the comics?

Because star level has literally nothing to do with the power levels in the comics. Star level is a rarity mechanic, first and foremost, not a comic-power measurement.

Granted, I'd like to see a 5* Scarlet Witch with her classic outfit (since the MCU version is the 3*), but there's nothing wrong with the 3* version being a 3* in the first place
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    jredd wrote:
    FaerieMyst wrote:
    i'd like a 4/5* version
    Scarlet_Witch.jpg
    JHawkInc wrote:
    Granted, I'd like to see a 5* Scarlet Witch with her classic outfit (since the MCU version is the 3*), but there's nothing wrong with the 3* version being a 3* in the first place
    Agree. I would love a Classic version of Scarlet Witch, Vision and Quicksilver (I know we technically had this one for a hot minute). Variant haters be damned.
  • escart85
    escart85 Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    YESSSS !!!!

Loving the variants all the way. I don't care if it's not a new character. yeah I want some new villains or whatever.

I just finished 2 volumes of Fraction/Aja's Hawkeye so these variants are like (sweet) christmas icon_e_biggrin.gif

I can't believe they did the classic hawkeye head nudity censorship thing - straight from the comic. Now that's flavor, but the skill name could use a change.

...and "because boomerangs"....Kate Bishop's character has this because Clint taught her that so it is fitting for the 3* version.

boomerang...respect it!
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This has to be the second or third time I've glanced at the title of this thread and read it as "Misses His Mark" icon_lol.gif
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hey, maybe he's just that good. He can shoot with his bow upside-down.

The bigger issue for me (as someone who bruised the tinykitty out of her arms as a teenage archer) is that his arm-guards are on the wrong sides of his arms. Ouch.

Aw, bowstring, no.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Removed direct attacks on players, and misinformation. Please keep all discussion topics civil and constructive. Thank you
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    JHawkInc wrote:
    FaerieMyst wrote:

Because star level has literally nothing to do with the power levels in the comics. Star level is a rarity mechanic, first and foremost, not a comic-power measurement.

That was actually my point. If it was about canon character power, 5 star.png Would be a different cast of characters. Can you imagine what Scarlett Witch could do with Logan's psyche. She would own him.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Let's be honest here if Star amount was based on power Phoenix, Thanos and Silver Surfer would be the only 5's
    with Adam Warlock on the way
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Who does 3* hawkeye give as a champ reward?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Who does 3* hawkeye give as a champ reward?
    Kate Bishop. I believe the order was blue, black, purple. Check his thread in the Character discussion forum.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:
    DayvBang wrote:
    I really don't like the artist they're using now. Very bland, and they don't do faces well at all.
    They can't all be Iceman.

Is Rob Liefeld doing anything at the moment?

Very prophetic post; the anatomical awfulness of Hawkeye's forearm in-game has old Robbie written all over it.
  • Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:
    DayvBang wrote:
    I really don't like the artist they're using now. Very bland, and they don't do faces well at all.
    They can't all be Iceman.

Is Rob Liefeld doing anything at the moment?

Very prophetic post; the anatomical awfulness of Hawkeye's forearm in-game has old Robbie written all over it.
    Hey, maybe it's not great, but it's not THAT bad. For comparison:
    3699fc54d5020f329c948bc5528d3355.jpg