Bad is Good APR 11-APR 13

Options

Comments

• Dark avengers great looks like I have to level up some guys
  • Spider-man 6234
    Options
    Well I think we know who the devs want as my first fully covered 3*.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Well...at least I have a maxed Ares.

More Lazy Cap covers...Really?
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 691 Critical Contributor
    Options
    3rd event in a row where you can't select OBW. I like it.
  • I better finish in the top 50 or so.

Playing through this event to end up with yet another purple Moonstone would piss me off.
  • Well...at least I have a maxed Ares.

That's good. I want a chance to level him up, not sit in 2/2/2 limbo forever like BP, Psylocke and Lazy Thor have been.
  • What are those daken boots on the node screen? Adding that to my worst ingame art list. At least I will not have too see them unless I scroll over.

I was looking for a usable tourney, not one 2 man, one bad pve and one super restricted terrible pvp.

MPQ break time. Least it's like all cap covers.
  • I spent a while looking for Magneto and was wondering when he turned into a good guy until I realized it's DA only.

I got maxed Ares, Moonstone, and Daken, so I should be okay.
  • Ugh... another event where I have to level up characters I don't plan to play with.

I want to level up Daken, but I just can't do it knowing Lazy Daken is on the way...
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    Well...at least I have a maxed Ares.

That's good. I want a chance to level him up, not sit in 2/2/2 limbo forever like BP, Psylocke and Lazy Thor have been.

I would have preferred Human Torch covers..they would at least provide incentive to continue playing Heroic Venom. Even as a three star I still don't care much for Cap.
  • 3 events all ending at the same time, all giving out Cap. If I don't max out my Cap, I'ma be really sad.
  • 3rd event in a row where you can't select OBW. I like it.
    more like NO-bw

I wonder if I should keep her fit by using her in Hotshot... don't want her to get thunder thighs...
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Another slugfest with best characters being Daken and Ares. Manage your healthpacks and prepare to advance in multiple sessions as taking damage will be inevitable. Luckily I have maxed out Ares/Daken/venom team so I guess I will be aiming for top 10.
  • I like that the desert environment is seeing more play. I do not like that this event will most likely be an endless series of Daken fights on desert.
  • Basically two Heroic mode style events going on this weekend. Going to be hella boring using a combined ~20% of the total roster.
  • I haven't put a single ISO into Moonstone, Bullseye, or Venom, even though they all have max covers, not sure if I want to bother or just go with 69 Daken/45 Ares/30 Rags
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well ****. Um... 85 Ares / 51 Daken / 51 Rags? Sigh. Evens up the playing field a lot. I think this tournament is a good time to invest into Ares. The guy is crazy whenever he's buffed, so he seems like a good investment even for people with a developed 3* roster. Not sure about the guys going 2->3* though.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    106 Rags + 85 Ares + 69 Daken = cake
  • So another Lazy Captain America prize where the blue is unavailable to solo players. Mine is 1/2/1. At this rate, on Monday, he might be 3/5/1, and I'll be selling yellow covers but need four blue ones. If they rerun Heroic Venom with the same prizes I'll definitely be selling his covers.
  • Interesting, no overlap between heroic and DA pvp so you can go get two separate lineups beaten into a pulp