300. False Idols Token
600. Moonstone Red
1100. Red Ragnarok
1300. Blue IW

Comments

• NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Guess I'll finish pumping the last 18 levels into Ares. 141 Hood / 141 C. Mags / 85 Ares should be fun to play with icon_twisted.gif
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I always enjoy a boosted ares, chaining his moves is always very satisfying =)
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    gotta bump my Ares as well and field the same team as Polarity although not maxed yet :]
  • My heroes are stronger than my villains. I assume this is the same event as Nefarious Foes. I'll probably use Ares, Juggernaut, and Daken.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So Bag-Man and Yelena buffed? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • So Bag-Man and Yelena buffed? icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Spidey Blue targets your own team.

Patch gives all strike tiles to the enemy.
  • Holder till event is live, Villains and DA?

DA only. It's third re-run of this tournament (at least on Steam).
    I always enjoy a boosted ares, chaining his moves is always very satisfying =)

No buffs. No team-ups. No funny business, lol. icon_lol.gif
    Guess I'll finish pumping the last 18 levels into Ares. 141 Hood / 141 C. Mags / 85 Ares should be fun to play with icon_twisted.gif

Wy4O72s.png
  • Holy Cow!

That leaves us with?
    Daken + Rags + Ares? Hmm...

Who else is available:
    Bullseye
    Yelena
    Venom
    Juggs
    Moonstone

Anyone else?

Looks like a fun tourney tbh icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    Anyone else?

*** Daken. icon_lol.gif
    Emeryt wrote:
    Looks like a fun tourney tbh icon_e_smile.gif

My favorite. End both previous tourneys in top 50 with single black Daken & Bullseye and Moonstone with one black and one purple. I hunted incomplete teams, feared lonely Bullseyes with purple skill or full leveled Yelenas and avoided Ragnaroks any level. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • If its DA only i guess i'll be running Venom, Ares, Daken...this could be ok
  • I still remember horrible Daken stalemates from the last time the event ran. Unreachable Bullseye protect tiles + higher regen than match damage are infuriating.
  • If it's DA only, I'll have a hard time fielding a decent team. 85 Ares and 69 Daken are a good start, but after that my next highest are lvl 35 Juggernaut and Venom. Alternatively, I could dump some iso into my soon 5/1 Ragnarok (currently lvl 25)
  • Emeryt wrote:
    Who else is available:
    Juggs
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    my next highest are lvl 35 Juggernaut and Venom.

Juggs not included. He not DA. RTFM.
  • I'm probably running a lineup of lvl 85 Ares, lvl 69 Daken, and either Hood or Rags in the 75+ range. Rags will go to 5-3 after the Hotshot tourney ends and I'll pump him into the 80s.

Not a great lineup but there aren't exactly a lot of good ones for this tourney since good villains tend to be 3*.
  • I'll probably run 81 Ares/81 Rags/69 Daken. I don't think anybody else is above 30th level. I remember the earlier run of this thing, I mainly used Moonstone, who was useful enough in it that I leveled her all the way to 30th, where she's been ever since. I think that was also the tournament where I was enough of a newb that I was frequently (or even exclusively) fighting 1 or 2 character teams, and finished really high for me at the time (which I think meant I got the 3x2* covers, but that might have even been the one where I managed my first Spider-Man cover).

This will all be prize dependent, of course. If the prize is useless, I may just take it easy.
  • Rags, hood and doom
  • beemand2g wrote:
    Rags, hood and doom
    Beee, only Dark Avengers.

@OTERSEY - I thought Juggs was supposed to fill in the role of Hulk in DA. My bad, I haven't read the storyline yet (only Punisher part).
  • From the Wiki-
    In this event only Dark Avengers characters are allowed:

* Ragnarok (Dark Avengers Thor).
    * Moonstone (Dark Avengers Ms. Marvel).
    * Daken (Dark Avengers Wolverine).
    * Bullseye (Dark Avengers Hawkeye).
    * Yelena Belova (Dark Avengers Widow).
    * Venom (Dark Avengers Spider-Man).

This will be... interesting.

It's an old listing, so newer runs likely have Ares as well.

Still, a lineup of 7 possible characters with 2 of them being Yelena and Venom is going to mean a LOT of people running undersized lineups because they don't use Rags, Moonstone, Bullseye, Yelena, or Venom much.
  • Emeryt wrote:
    beemand2g wrote:
    Rags, hood and doom

@OTERSEY - I thought Juggs was supposed to fill in the role of Hulk in DA. My bad, I haven't read the storyline yet (only Punisher part).

Skaar was the DA Hulk (a little father / son thing going on like Wolv and Daken).
  • Emeryt wrote:
    beemand2g wrote:
    Rags, hood and doom

Skaar was the DA Hulk (a little father / son thing going on like Wolv and Daken).

If you want to get technical, Yelena was never a member of the DA.

For one, she was part of the Thunderbolts rather than the Dark Avengers, even though she was an Osborn employee.

For another, that was actually the regular Widow in disguise as Yelena.