Check internet connection (AWS outage Feb 28 2017) [solved]

123457»

Comments

• ChuckFan
    ChuckFan Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    In Asia, same issue. Had a period of about 5 minutes where it worked and I was able to re# in Thor PVP. But now it's down again...
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Still down in England. Posting this from my phone so I know it's not down to my own network connection.
  • MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Server is supposedly up but connection is up and down constantly. Welcome to the sudden death round.
  • JoeyCool
    JoeyCool Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Network Error: Error claiming reward, then Comm Link Disrupted check your internet connection. Claim Reward again, Network Error, Error claiming reward, ... a bunch of times until Comm Link Disrupted again.
    Hope it's better in the morning.
  • MarcSpector68
    MarcSpector68 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2017
    Still down in USA East Coast (NJ). Sometimes get past the charcter splash screen. Never loads. Eventually get a connection failure.
  • Have just installed the upgrade and now having serious connection issues. Not my internet or tablet to blame, everything works perfectly, even managed to register for this forum!
    I am in the UK, so interested to see fellow players in the States are having similar problems.
  • marvellus
    marvellus Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Still a pb here in Massachusetts, where I practically live next door to D3...(well 15 min by foot, tho servers may be elsewhere). Sounds like even if you get through, you may lose your reward anyway ...
  • Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Slightly dodgy here, but Venom main open at least. Long lag time between opening screens.
    Melbourne Australia.
  • Still down. Not using Amazon services for the game either. Used Google play for it. This is beyond their initial understanding it would appear.
  • MarcSpector68
    MarcSpector68 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Just got an email stating that they closed the issue. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    It connected a couple of times, got stuck in a reward\cannot connect loop. Finally managed to play a few rounds before the connection dropped again.

I know that this issue isn't D3's fault and that they can only go by third party information. Sometimes these things just happen.
  • marvellus
    marvellus Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    finally got through and played one node withh rewards- still connected
  • Just got on, all my data is gone! 1000 days of playing just gone! This is ridiculous! I can't believe this is happening!
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    sybercide wrote:
    Just got on, all my data is gone! 1000 days of playing just gone! This is ridiculous! I can't believe this is happening!
    You should open a customer support ticket, they can help you. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1274
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    This issue should now be resolved. Official announcement here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=60195

Locking this thread to differentiate it from other "check internet" problems not related to today's outage.
This discussion has been closed.