Check internet connection (AWS outage Feb 28 2017) [solved]

Comments

• professorplum9
    professorplum9 Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Down for me as well. I have two iOS devices, one updated the other not. It is NOT working equally well on both devices. This would lead me to believe it is not directly related to the update.
  • Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Android user getting the same message. Guess someone killed the server trying to get the VIP command point issue resolved icon_lol.gif
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    BTW playing on steam and updated yesterday. everything was fine till 9:40 am pst.
  • LambadaDave
    LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Android player, was in this morning, but now at lunch.... Check Internet Connection is what I get. All other apps are just fine.
  • d90
    d90 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Same here, however leaving the Comm Link Disrupted page up lets me in EVENTUALLY. It's something like 5 minutes. I can then play a match and wait again.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    Android player, I'm getting the issue - I haven't gotten in for about a half hour. Just to be clear I did not update the app yet, so I don't think it's the new app.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    d90 wrote:
    Same here, however leaving the Comm Link Disrupted page up lets me in EVENTUALLY. It's something like 5 minutes. I can then play a match and wait again.
    Ouch I am not patient enough for 5 min to go by looking at the com link disrupted. Mine is also down on IOS
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,749 Chairperson of the Boards
    BTW playing on steam and updated yesterday. everything was fine till 9:40 am pst.

Same here, got the Mordo screen yesterday, so I knew the update went through. Everything went fine until 5:50 GMT / 9:50 am PST, then "Check Internet Connection" and I haven't been able to get past the loading screen ever since.
  • kennardfr
    kennardfr Posts: 69 Match Maker
    Steam p)layer. did my first clean on Heroics second day and the connection died at the end of the last match. Impossible to reconnect since.
  • shimmeryphil
    shimmeryphil Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    This looks pretty widespread, but for completeness, me too in NZ ON iOS.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    In addition to MPQ being down for me (about 20 minutes now), I'm having problems with some other internet stuff, including the GroupMe app (which my alliance uses as a chat room) and a few other sites.

A little Googling shows some chatter about Amazon Cloudfront/S3 being down and taking a chunk of the internet with it. Maybe that's it?
  • TheZeusBear
    TheZeusBear Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Down for me as well in Pakistan, wifi and data.
  • whatsupguy
    whatsupguy Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    C5xU8awUwAAn-hw.jpg
  • Ciaphas_Cain
    Ciaphas_Cain Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Nooooooooooo!
  • Gmax101
    Gmax101 Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    IOS loaded but when I went to play a mission I got the signal lost...

Android pre-update was fine... post update just tried to load the APP and nothing is happening.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Does Demiurge use Amazon Web Services?
  • BigBZ32
    BigBZ32 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Can we all get shields extended when you get this fixed? Please?
  • icon_twisted.gif it's seems to happen for everyone... icon_twisted.gif
  • mrb
    mrb Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    JUST updated on IOS. Before updates, everything was working fine, but I decided to get the update over wifi now rather than 3G later. Instantly hit with "check internet connection." And I was 1000pts away from the 4* progression reward in PvE.
  • Lampo
    Lampo Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    D3 servers are going down, going down, going down icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
This discussion has been closed.