Check internet connection (AWS outage Feb 28 2017) [solved]

Comments

• DJSquiggy
    DJSquiggy Posts: 97 Match Maker
    i guess my app updated. i have Mordo on the splash (i think those are app updates, not "patches")

i have Check Internet Connection.

Wireless and Mobile network.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    It appears HAMMER is hacking the connections again. !Comm Link Disrupted!
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2017
    I'm still playing on the one account, strange indeed!
    No, it goes up and down.
  • drag0n41
    drag0n41 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    I started getting this issue before updating this morning, updated (so internet connection is fine), have not been able to get into the game since. Was hoping to play the LR but guess I will be unable to.
  • MarcSpector68
    MarcSpector68 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Mine is down also.here in good ole NJ., Both devices. They are recking our chances to get that coulson cover. Maybe that should be the reward for the inconvenience.
  • Leeroid86
    Leeroid86 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Same here! So annoyed because I was in line for top ten finish in venom heroic!
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Down, down, down up here in Canada too. I once got past "Check Internet Connection" but stalled on the spinning icons for too long before I gave up & force-closed it.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Sorry to hear everyone is encountering this issue. I've reached out to the developers to figure out what's going on. Please hang tight!
  • SeveredSynapse
    SeveredSynapse Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Leeroid86 wrote:
    Same here! So annoyed because I was in line for top ten finish in venom heroic!

what device / operating system?

have you updated prior to this?

were you playing uninterrupted throughout the time people started experiencing problems?

If you want to risk it... check rankings in an event and see if they show info
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    and no lightning round when it comes back after 10am pst.
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Mine is down too, in Minnesota. Internet connection is fine for all other apps. Was just going in to start LRs. Tried closing app & restarting, same error.
  • Fionsel
    Fionsel Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Got the problems after upgrading. Can't say whether it's due to upgrading but i advice anyone not to if they are not experiencing problems right now.

Off course d3 doesn't care that rankings are affected unfairly now
  • AceCuratola3
    AceCuratola3 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2017
    Yes, same here. Upgraded the app and I was on it around 1:45 pm playing one node and after I won it started check Internet connection. Never reported the win and hasn't worked since. Using both latest ipad and Android phone.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Great, just when LRs were about to start and an hour into the next round of Venom Heroic icon_e_sad.gif
  • JangoLore
    JangoLore Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Continued outage here as well. I was hoping to get started on the venom heroic. Looks like I will have to wait,.
  • Dabrusky
    Dabrusky Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Really great... Just after I finish my last game to reach 900 pts in Lord Of Thunder pvp... Worst timing ever !
  • St1nkf1st
    St1nkf1st Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    so it was back twice for me meanwhile and connection was lost after each match I did. If this continues this way this PVE clear will take a couple of hours icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • steakleather
    steakleather Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    One match, freeze. Wait. One match, freeze. Wait.
  • jimitulip
    jimitulip Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    And the game is just notified me: Lightning Round has been started.

How is it informing me if Check internet connection is on the loging in screen...
  • Leeroid86
    Leeroid86 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    I'm on iOS. All other apps and connections working apart from mpq. I can't check the leaderboard because I'm stuck in the menu screen saying Check internet connection. I've done the new update for mpq yes
This discussion has been closed.