R121 Release Notes (2/27/17)

12346»

Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    f1rm5r wrote:
    I am facing "check internet connection" issue on Android platform as well.

Me as well.
  • berr1_75
    berr1_75 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Iast update show no conexion,i already try everything and no work,wonder if this happen to anyone else?
  • gentgeen
    gentgeen Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Anon wrote:
    f1rm5r wrote:
    I am facing "check internet connection" issue on Android platform as well.

Me as well.

"here here" .... was fine right before lunch. Now Check screen (On android). I hope it is corrected before commute home, was trying to keep a high score in venom.
  • rc35
    rc35 Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Game servers (Amazon Web Services) are on the fritz, meaning everyone's having a very hard time playing - see the separate thread about it.
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Maybe a Beast update is coming soon?
  • therightwaye
    Maybe a Beast update is coming soon?

I choose instead to believe that Hawkeye 5* will come out next with an Avengers v Ultron event and will have some kind of Blue power that creates invisibility token(s). This answers all the questions.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whoever gets rebalanced next week, I hope they will be in these new vaulted token packs (3* Spider-Man, for example). Make it easier for people that don't have the character(s) championed to rebuild if there is a new preferred spec than just "Add it/them to your Favorites".
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:
    [snip] Long story short, the developers are cautiously determining how to solve it, because simply picking the easy and quick method can be anticipated to cause other issues. While being cautious does mean more time is spent investigating, it will result in a safer and more effective solution across the board.
    I see what you did there icon_cool.gif
  • therightwaye

I choose instead to believe that Hawkeye 5* will come out next with an Avengers v Ultron event and will have some kind of Blue power that creates invisibility token(s). This answers all the questions.

CAN I GET A COOKIE?
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler

CAN I GET A COOKIE?
    cokkie-chocolate-chip.jpg
  • therightwaye
    JablesMc wrote:

CAN I GET A COOKIE?
    cokkie-chocolate-chip.jpg

Can't lie, I licked my lips. Hit me so hard I'm going to have to go the gym now.