R121 Release Notes (2/27/17)

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    Has anyone else noticed the change in how teams are displayed in PVP? With the required character in the middle instead of on the left? Am I crazy?
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,388 Chairperson of the Boards
    Peej13 wrote:
    I think this is the first time in some 1200 days of play that the loading screen doesn't have that blur background (unless I've forgotten one in there)

Santa Thanos.

Wow. My memory is horrendous. Thanks!
  • matthatter
    matthatter Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Peej13 wrote:
    I think this is the first time in some 1200 days of play that the loading screen doesn't have that blur background (unless I've forgotten one in there)

Santa Thanos.

Don't forget Gwen's Brady Bunch!
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    I really don't like the character art for Mordo. He looks different in each pic.

Could've at least tried to make him look like Chiwetel Ejiofor. He's so dreamy.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2017
    What the *snip* is Gun Tile? icon_eek.gif

EDIT:
    Ok, it's Gwenpoole, I forgot she has her own special tile icon_razz.gif
  • kyo28
    kyo28 Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    So is this update safe for iOS users? Because the last time I updated, I ended up being unable to play during the hours that count the most for me ...
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    bluewolf wrote:
    Has anyone else noticed the change in how teams are displayed in PVP? With the required character in the middle instead of on the left? Am I crazy?
    I seem to remember this happening some months ago. I do remember it happening, just fuzzy on exactly when.

As to the crazy, I can neither confirm or deny...
  • d3guser
    d3guser Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    R121 update has crashed my screen 3times.
    Happens when I click Start button for the game in DDQ and PVP Thor nodes.
    Lost 100 points already.
    Anyone else having this issue.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Works fine for me on iOS and Android.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    bluewolf wrote:

I noticed this yesterday, thought I was going crazy for a second. They were showing on the left, previously.
  • Ouroboros9999
    Ouroboros9999 Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Anyone on iOS having the screen lock into "Check Internet Connection" forever, like last release?
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    Anyone on iOS having the screen lock into "Check Internet Connection" forever, like last release?

I'm having this on Android too.
  • Ouroboros9999
    Caveat updator
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker

Me too but it was fine until just a little while ago.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    I wasn't, until about 5 minutes ago. I assumed it was just one of those things. Also on android.
  • illusionist_KA
    illusionist_KA Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Servers crashed. this should take about an hour or so. Remember this last year, took about 2 hours for it to return to normalcy.
  • Drkmttr50
    Drkmttr50 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    TeamStewie wrote:

Having this problem on iOS. Worked fine this morning right after update, now a few hours later I'm stuck at "Check internet connection"
  • Ouroboros9999
    Anyone able to log in now or is it effecting all platforms?
  • f1rm5r
    f1rm5r Posts: 19
    I am facing "check internet connection" issue on Android platform as well.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Drkmttr50 wrote:
    TeamStewie wrote:

Having this problem on iOS. Worked fine this morning right after update, now a few hours later I'm stuck at "Check internet connection"

Exactly the same with me. Manage to claim the end of 1st day Heroic PvE rewards. After coming back to the game to compete DDQ & day 2 of PvE, it's stuck on loading screens infinitely.