R121 Release Notes (2/27/17)

Comments

• mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've had another thought! Before "Nothing makes sense," things have to "Stop Making Sense." That is the name of the concert film by Talking Heads. And what character is essentially just a big, talking head?
    MODOK.1.gif
  • NMANOZ
    NMANOZ Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    The game hasn't made any sense for the last 3 years, so that must be no changes coming. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Coubii
    Coubii Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Release note for now is... quite empty. Still good to know that we will encounter less crash.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    mega ghost wrote:
    I mean, if we're relating this to the 'Age of Ultron' quote couldn't it also be a 4* Scarlet Witch? Wasn't that quote delivered to her? Separately, her abilities are all about manipulating reality. Heck, this could even be a 5* House of M "No more mutants" Wanda.

I'd LOVE a 4* or 5* Scarlet Witch.
  • Phaentom
    Phaentom Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Could "Nothing makes sense" = Cloak and Dagger?
  • I believe that the clue is for 4* iron fist. Cause iron fist is come back after surviving the plane crash. And if im not mistaken, on iron fist trailer, the enemy freak out cause its not make sense that he still alive and return.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, it's live in Steam, a new loading screen with Mordo.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Updated with bug list anticipated for R121
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:
      • Beast (Classic) -
    Animal Inside now counts friendly Blue Invisibility tiles
    • Beast (Classic) - Medical Marvel now counts friendly Blue Invisibility tiles

o.O Can there actually be Blue Invis tiles in the game right now? Wonder if this is just for completeness or because it will actually matter in the next few weeks
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    Brigby wrote:
    • Star-Lord (Legendary Outlaw)'s power Everyone With Me no longer increases the enemies' powers by two.
    HUZZAH!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jaedenkaal wrote:
    Brigby wrote:
      • Beast (Classic) -
    Animal Inside now counts friendly Blue Invisibility tiles
    • Beast (Classic) - Medical Marvel now counts friendly Blue Invisibility tiles

o.O Can there actually be Blue Invis tiles in the game right now? Wonder if this is just for completeness or because it will actually matter in the next few weeks

5* Invisible Woman
    (Passive): At the start of turn, if no such tile exists, IW creates a blue Invisibility tile.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Brigby wrote:
    Hey Everyone,
    • Thanos' power Court Death no activates when an enemy is downed by a power that made the character airborne.

Assuming, this is "now" activates, since it's clearly not the fall killing, rather then abrupt landing at the end.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hendross wrote:
    Brigby wrote:
    Hey Everyone,
    • Thanos' power Court Death no activates when an enemy is downed by a power that made the character airborne.

Assuming, this is "now" activates, since it's clearly not the fall killing, rather then abrupt landing at the end.
    Yes, it should read "now". Apologies for the typo

(I guess I've been watching Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma too much. The grammar of the title is getting to me icon_e_confused.gif )
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    So, you fixed a bug with Thanos that I haven't seen anyone complain about but you still haven't fixed Court Death not triggering from a match five or large cascade. Nice icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:

Bug Fixes:

• Carnage (Cletus Kasady) -Carnage Rules no longer counts enemy Trap or Gun tiles
    • Moonstone (Dark Avengers) - Gravity Warp no longer targets enemy Gun tiles.
    • Venom (Eddie Brock) - Symbiotic Fury no longer counts enemy Black Hole, Motivation, or Gun tiles.

Can we expect a new Gun tile character coming? icon_e_wink.gif
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:

Bug Fixes:

• Carnage (Cletus Kasady) -Carnage Rules no longer counts enemy Trap or Gun tiles
    • Moonstone (Dark Avengers) - Gravity Warp no longer targets enemy Gun tiles.
    • Venom (Eddie Brock) - Symbiotic Fury no longer counts enemy Black Hole, Motivation, or Gun tiles.

Can we expect a new Gun tile character coming? icon_e_wink.gif

Apparently too many people are getting around Moonie's purple power by sticking out a Gwenpoole-shaped scarecrow. This obviously cannot be allowed at the start of a Heroic.
  • tgibbs40
    tgibbs40 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Brigby wrote:
    • Yelena (Dark Avengers) - Payback Mission no longer targets enemy Gun tiles.

Finally! icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    Stealth Carol nerf.
    Loved her with 5trange.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,388 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think this is the first time in some 1200 days of play that the loading screen doesn't have that blur background (unless I've forgotten one in there)
  • Peej13
    Peej13 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    I think this is the first time in some 1200 days of play that the loading screen doesn't have that blur background (unless I've forgotten one in there)

Santa Thanos.