We Heart You! – Share Your Favorite Marvel Puzzle Quest Duo

Comments

• waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Just got it all! Thanks.

"6,500 Iso-8, 100 Hero Points, a 3-star Storm (Green) and 3-star Black Panther (Yelllow). As we did not quite reach the Tier 9 realm, we are pleased to offer a part of one of the top prizes in that tier as a thank you for participating, so every player will be receiving a 4-Star Cyclops Classic (Red) from us."
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    That's really sweet of them to give us the Cyclops, one of the best 4s in the game, as a thank you for participating award.

I wouldn't mind if they did more of these sharing events, and maybe for the next one the numbers will be a bit more within reach for the community we have.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    That's really sweet of them to give us the Cyclops, one of the best 4s in the game, as a thank you for participating award.

I wouldn't mind if they did more of these sharing events, and maybe for the next one the numbers will be a bit more within reach for the community we have.
    Agreed. Hell, they could probably get us to sell crack for them giving away stuff like this icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_e_smile.gif Yes, thanks very much for the Cyclops. That was very nice, and definitely unexpected.
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Thank you for this nice event, for the various rewards, and for gifting us an extra Cyclops!
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Thank you for the 4* Cyclops cover! icon_e_biggrin.gifpinktile.png
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the free stuff, guys!

Would've loved a different Cyke colour as I'm just about to hit the first 3* Cyke champ reward which will make mine 5/2/1, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth icon_mrgreen.gif

More of this generosity, please!
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    Big thanks for all the rewards and a special shout out for the 4* Cyc cover which was the most valuable one of all.

Great work everyone who helped with this.

KGB
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the free stuff. I do have one request for the next time you run an event like this. Make the prizes attainable. We only made it to level 5 and that means we were 190k shares short of max progression we didn't even make it 20% of max progression. The reality is even falling short MPQ got a ton of free advertising through shares and will feel like a success. As a player really wanting the max progression I feel disappointed the bar was set so high. When the bar is this high a quote comes to mind.
    If I can't win I don't want to play!
    If you look to give out rewards make them achievable next time please.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    The only 4* Cyclops cover that I can't use.... le sigh.

Thank you anyhow; it's the thought that counts!
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    What "free stuff"?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank so for the Cyclops. Very generous.
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Thanks for the free stuff! The Cyclops was cool, but for me the Black Panther cover did it. LT from champ levels got me a 5* Thanos cover
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,762 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moon Roach wrote:
    Alfje17 wrote:
    For users that don't't use Facebook or Twitter and can't share/retweet, does that mean rewards aren't given to those not participating?

That's what I thought first, but the post states:
    Please note, each reward tier that we pass and unlock, we will give everyone that has logged into the game between now and February 14, 2017 the reward. Please note, rewards may not be distributed until February 21.

So that would mean that everyone gets the rewards, regardless if you've retweeted/shared or not, as long as you've played the game anytime before 14th of Feb. Feel free to correct me if this is not the case.

Colour me suspicious / cynical / bitten by the broken 5* Hulk goalpost moving, but I'm regularly checking the OP for stealth changes.

I'm a cynic myself and grumbling is the national sport here, but I have to admit that D3 came through on this one: thanks for some nice rewards!
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Always happy to receive free stuff icon_e_smile.gif Thanks
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the stuff! I did my shares on fb and twitter! Glad to do it again next time as well!
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the stuff! I totally skipped this thread so it came as a surprise to me. I'm sorry I didn't see it and didn't participate in it... I'm such a leech.
  • Omega Red
    Omega Red Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    Thanks for the stuff. This was a nice bonus and hopefully it worked for your marketing strategy as well. You should do it more often. With such a prominent IP you should have more presence in social media.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Just reading some of the feedback here, thank you so much for the support and participating in the promotion. I'll share this with the rest of the team and hopefully we can do something like this again in 2017.

While I'm here, I got a fun fact for everyone -

Do you want to know which Marvel character from each duo that has a higher win ratio in MPQ.

Phoenix outpaces Cyclops
    Miles Morales outpaces Spider-Gwen
    Black Panther outpaces Storm

There you have it! Thanks everyone!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    LakeStone wrote:
    Just reading some of the feedback here, thank you so much for the support and participating in the promotion. I'll share this with the rest of the team and hopefully we can do something like this again in 2017.

While I'm here, I got a fun fact for everyone -

Do you want to know which Marvel character from each duo that has a higher win ratio in MPQ.

Phoenix outpaces Cyclops
    Miles Morales outpaces Spider-Gwen
    Black Panther outpaces Storm

There you have it! Thanks everyone!

Glad to hear and I hope you can do something similar like this again in the future.

As for the fun fact.. well:

5* beats 4*
    Older 4* beats newer 4*
    3* beats 2*

there you have it! lol. Was there any statistics on which Couple was shared more? Or if there was more FB Shares or more Twitter tweets?