Comments

• TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    No Quack?

10char
  • tgibbs40
    tgibbs40 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    firethorne wrote:
    200K retweets of a twitter account that has only 11K followers? More shares of one post than the count of people that have liked your Facebook page since its inception? Well, good to know you're consistent on effort versus reward in game and marketing alike.

Yea, and its apparently only 1 share + 1 retweet per account. Someone with time on their hands needs to get to work icon_lol.gif
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    Current couples in the MCU and in game as well:
    - Lady Thor and Flaptain
    - Medusa and Black Bolt
    - Black Widow and Winter Soldier
    - Carol Danvers and James Rhodey

and yes, Miles and Gwen are currently dating. Sam Alexander (Nova) and Kamala Khan have a crush on each other but are too bashful to act on it, because you know, teens.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    How about Hulkbuster and Hulk? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    veny wrote:
    How about Hulkbuster and Hulk? icon_e_biggrin.gif

Or Iron Man and a mirror?
  • Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    tgibbs40 wrote:
    firethorne wrote:
    200K retweets of a twitter account that has only 11K followers? More shares of one post than the count of people that have liked your Facebook page since its inception? Well, good to know you're consistent on effort versus reward in game and marketing alike.

Yea, and its apparently only 1 share + 1 retweet per account. Someone with time on their hands needs to get to work icon_lol.gif
    Whered you read this?
  • tgibbs40
    tgibbs40 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    tgibbs40 wrote:
    firethorne wrote:

Whered you read this?

I tried to re-tweet a different 2nd pic and I got a message saying something along the lines of "You've already done this".
  • Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    tgibbs40 wrote:
    tgibbs40 wrote:
    firethorne wrote:

Whered you read this?

I tried to re-tweet a different 2nd pic and I got a message saying something along the lines of "You've already done this".
    Doesn't happen on FB. And if you wanna help everyone but not annoy your RL friends/family you can simply create an MPQ friendlist and select to only share the image with them.
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Looking at Twitter and FB a LOT of people post their own hashtagged content, and not using native shares.

Hope you count those too because the instructions are really wonky for many icon_e_wink.gif
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    It reads to ME as your tweet (or retweet or quote retweet) must have at least one of the three pics and the hashtag. The hashtag being key so they can follow and count valid tweets.
    No clue how to track that on Facebook.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    They can probably count the Facebook ones here https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/favoritemarvelcouple
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please tell me it's either a green Phoenix or that CS will swap the cover.
    If I get another dupe for my 2/6/8 Phoebix I'll throw my phone.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Please tell me it's either a green Phoenix or that CS will swap the cover.
    If I get another dupe for my 2/6/8 Phoebix I'll throw my phone.
    I wouldn't wind up your arm for that throw just yet. 200k is a big number.
  • Pessi
    Pessi Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    There are enough fakebook accounts to share a good number. The network of those accounts themselves should tally up a good total.

At the end of the day it's free stuff.

I'll do a few Facebook shares at work.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    Even though they are not a couple in that way, 4 Star Luke Cage and Iron Fist, mostly because of 4 Star Cage's awesome cover.
    Just two wild and crazy guys!!
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    I have a soft spot for Peggy and Cap...
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    GRAHG GRA ARGH GRA BETTER BE THE COLOR OF COVER I NEED OR LITERAL SLAP IN THE NUTS KICK IN THE FACE ARGH ARH GRHRHA HARGH
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Uh-oh, somebody get the saké away from El Satanno! icon_e_wink.gif

Out of curiosity (since I am not a comic reader, just a fan of the franchise), has there ever been a gay/bi pairing in Marvel history from the selection of heroes/villains currently available in the game?
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Puce Moose wrote:

Out of curiosity (since I am not a comic reader, just a fan of the franchise), has there ever been a gay/bi pairing in Marvel history from the selection of heroes/villains currently available in the game?

Not from the mainline Earth, but I think some of the characters in the game have been gay/bi on alternate Earths.
  • stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    DFiPL wrote:
    Puce Moose wrote:

Not from the mainline Earth, but I think some of the characters in the game have been gay/bi on alternate Earths.

There are a few characters in the game who are gay/bi in the mainstream Marvel universe, but none that I can figure who actually have a love interest who's also in the game. Iceman was retconned as gay fairly recently, but I don't think he's ever even had a boyfriend. Mystique is fluid in preference as well as physical form -- from as early as the 80s her relationship with Destiny was at least implied. Daken has been bi from his earliest appearances, and there are some slashy scenes out there where he's trying to use his pheromone powers on various teammates (including Ares and Bullseye).

The Comics Code had a lockdown on that sort of thing for most of Marvel's history.