We Heart You! – Share Your Favorite Marvel Puzzle Quest Duo

LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
UPDATE Feb 15 12:40PM PST

Hi Everyone –

It was exciting to see all the player feedback and responses to the #FavoriteMarvelCouple promotion. The promotion is now completed and we finished in Tier 5. We will be rewarding players in the next 24 hours the following - 6,500 Iso-8, 100 Hero Points, a 3-star Storm (Green) and 3-star Black Panther (Yelllow). As we did not quite reach the Tier 9 realm, we are pleased to offer a part of one of the top prizes in that tier as a thank you for participating, so every player will be receiving a 4-Star Cyclops Classic (Red) from us.

Please remember that these rewards will be given out to all players that logged into Marvel Puzzle Quest between February 9 and 14. We hope everyone had a great Valentine’s Day…and don’t forget to check out the special PVP Matchmaking event with your host, Deadpool going on now.

Thank you!

Hi Everyone -

We are having a special Valentine's Day activity happening now on our Facebook and Twitter spot where players can be rewarded with various rewards like Hero Points, Command Points and Comic Covers. I went ahead and provided the URL for all the info below and also copied the text for you as well.

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Here is the URL for more info - http://bit.ly/FavoriteMarvelCouple

We Heart You! – Share Your Favorite Marvel Puzzle Quest Duo (Feb 9 – 14, 2017)

Enjoy these lovely Valentine’s Day cards featuring some of our favorite Marvel Puzzle Quest couples. Let your friends know which couple you love most by sharing their Valentine’s Day Card with the hashtag #FavoriteMarvelCouple on Facebook and Twitter. For each share you make, every Marvel Puzzle Quest player gets one step closer to some awesome in-game rewards like Hero Points, Command Points and Comic Covers.

Please note, each reward tier that we pass and unlock, we will give everyone that has logged into the game between now and February 14, 2017 the reward. Please note, rewards may not be distributed until February 21.

REWARDS
• Tier 1= 80 Shares - 100 Hero Points
• Tier 2 = 400 Shares – 500 Iso-8
• Tier 3 = 800 Shares – 1,000 Iso -8
• Tier 4 = 4,000 Shares - 5,000 Iso-8
• Tier 5 = 10,000 Shares - 3* Storm Mohawk + 3* Black Panther
• Tier 6 = 20,000 Shares - 3 Command Points
• Tier 7 = 50,000 Shares – 3x - 3* Deadpool (one each color)
• Tier 8 = 90,000 Shares – 4* Miles Morales + 4* Spider-Gwen
• Tier 9 = 200,000 Shares – 5* Phoenix + 4* Cyclops

So in summary, here is what you need to do.
1. Go to the Marvel Puzzle Quest Facebook or Twitter page.
2. Share or Retweet your favorite image (from the 3 selections) with #FavoriteMarvelCouple included in copy. However, only shares and retweets will be counted in the final total.
3. That’s it! Your share will be collected in the overall count and we will provide an update here in our FAQ of where we stand.

Thank you!

UPDATE FEB 10 at 10:00 AM PST - After 1 day, we have passed Tier 4 meaning all players will be receiving 6,500 Iso-8 and 100 Hero Points for their participation. Still plenty of time left to complete all 9 Tiers.

UPDATE FEB 13 at 10:00 PM PST - With 1 more day remaining we are almost at Tier 5 that will add a 3* Storm Mohawk and Black Panther to everyone's roster. Good luck!

Comments

• waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    I love that everyone gets the rewards!
    200k shares people please, I need more Phoenix!
  • Nabistay
    Nabistay Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Does a Facebook share and a Twitter share from the same person count as 2 shares? Please?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just to be clear do these stack? So if we reach tier 9 are we also getting tier 1-8?

Edit: Also will there be updates posted or somewhere to see how many shares we are at?
  • generalTsobot
    generalTsobot Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Neat! But I'm pouring one out for Sue Storm and Reed Richards.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    broll wrote:
    Just to be clear do these stack? So if we reach tier 9 are we also getting tier 1-8?

Edit: Also will there be updates posted or somewhere to see how many shares we are at?

These stack, for each reward tier you pass, you will collect that tier. Good luck!
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 728 Critical Contributor
    100 retweets already (I was one of them) and 63 shares as of just now. 100HP for all!!
  • Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Is 200,000 needed calculated by combining all 3 of the images or does one image need to get the 200,000?
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    The Phoenix cover is a pink one right? Because it's for Valentine's Day?
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whut happens to gifted players, who recieve wrong colored gift cover?
    ( A color which they already maxed)

Will CS fix that or you will make wrong color gifts algoritmically excluded?
  • I hope it's a redflag.pngicon_cyclops.png at tier 9 !
  • RemoDestroyer
    RemoDestroyer Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2017
    I really hope it's not a green cover for my 5/3/4 Phoenix.

How was the random Howard cover from Webbed Wonder handled? Were players rewarded a 6th of one color for an under covered Howard?
  • DesertTortoise
    DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    ohboyjon wrote:
    I hope it's a redflag.pngicon_cyclops.png at tier 9 !

God I hope it's any color other than redflag.pngicon_cyclops.png
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    redflag.png Phoenix cover or riot
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    My Phoenix is 2/0/0 so I can all but guarantee it'll be greenflag.png
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    200K retweets of a twitter account that has only 11K followers? More shares of one post than the count of people that have liked your Facebook page since its inception? Well, good to know you're consistent on effort versus reward in game and marketing alike.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did I do this correctly??? I don't understand how technology works. How are people getting the actual picture to show up in their tweet??

https://twitter.com/soce/status/829796968104869888

Wait, I think I got it this time!!!

https://twitter.com/soce/status/829798517212340225
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    firethorne wrote:
    200K retweets of a twitter account that has only 11K followers? More shares of one post than the count of people that have liked your Facebook page since its inception? Well, good to know you're consistent on effort versus reward in game and marketing alike.
    *Hint*: It's to get more players who haven't followed/liked their accounts to do so, for metrics/marketing.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    firethorne wrote:
    *Hint*: It's to get more players who haven't followed/liked their accounts to do so, for metrics/marketing.

I know. But, I'm just saying, set some reasonable expectations on this one. Like, don't expect 20 times more tweets than they have twitter followers. In short, enjoy your 5000 ISO everybody!
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    No Medusa and Black Bolt? No Invisible Woman/Mr. Fantastic? No Rocket and Groot?
  • tgibbs40
    tgibbs40 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    I've only been off and on in reading the comics for a long while so forgive me if I'm wrong (or correct me/attack me/judge me, it is the forum after all) but
    Miles and Spider Gwen...recently dating?
    Black Panther and Storm...divorced or separated?
    Cyclops and Phoenix...dead, but he was sort of complicit in her murder...

And no Sue and Reed.

icon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gificon_rolleyes.gif