Which Legendary (4-star) card would you like to see next?

12346»

Comments

• It would be advantageous and prosperous to add ULTRON as he would generate a buzz in upcoming film for those who do not know of him. I'm not sure what your figures read on new character/4 star/popularity formula, but I'm sure this fits since I know the market. Also, add a SCARLET WITCH to oppose afore mentioned hero. she is much like her father, so you can gather information from your recently updated magneto to see how her powers and ap generation fit in the mix. due to recent experience, I would not purchase until better balance obtained through cover purchases, though (as I spent 20 but for all 2 star covers in a MIND GAMES cover pack).

The right time to do so would definitely be right after your 5 character overhaul. timing fits for buzz from new movie, as I'm sure you guys have already thought of, but just figured I'd put it out as a request. oh, and ULTRON powers should be based on movie, not what die hard fans come to know of him. I'm a die hard fan of marvel since Mid eighties, but they generation of money is your concern as well as comfortable, balanced play. The buzz should be created over a month before release. I'm sure yall have something in the works of the like! thank ya!
  • I saw Thanos...and that's a def also his son Thane....but kingpin? Kinda seems like a 3 star but I guess it fits kinda....ok GALACTUS! IF N E 4 Star Galactus shuld b one...or silver surfer.... ok or how's about Fang...an oldie but goodie...or gladiator of the shi'ar guard...maybe hah the kree supreme intelligence or Ronan the accuser, nah he's 3 star unless it's him after submitting to the black vortex...or no I got one...LEGION! Son of professor X is an all powerful mutant...perfect 4 Star!! Last but not least...Apockolipse oh and Mojo! Well Mojo maybe 3 star..
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jamie Madrox. Then again, he may be the first 5*, if Marvel get the rights to his likeness.
  • peteer01
    peteer01 Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Moon Roach wrote:
    Jamie Madrox. Then again, he may be the first 5*, if Marvel get the rights to his likeness.
    Why wouldn't Marvel have the rights to his likeness?

As for Five Star Characters, when, and if, they exist, I would think they should be Galactus, Thanos and similar powerhouses...but I'm not sure the game would benefit from five star characters.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    peteer01 wrote:
    Moon Roach wrote:
    Why wouldn't Marvel have the rights to his likeness?

As for Five Star Characters, when, and if, they exist, I would think they should be Galactus, Thanos and similar powerhouses...but I'm not sure the game would benefit from five star characters.

No, no, not that Jamie Madrox, our Jamie Madrox.
  • Hey guys!

I would like to see the ghost rider!
  • Why have we not seen gambit or jean grey or dormammu?
  • Hello there!
    Please put Thanos in the game. He is such a bad **** villain and my all time favourite Marvel character. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Ghost Rider, Dr. Strange, Swamp Thing, Gambit and Cable would all be great additions