Which Legendary (4-star) card would you like to see next?

Comments

• Doctor strange
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Dormammu wrote:
    It must be Dormammu.

And so ushers in Doctor Strange 4* and Ghost Rider 3*. I am OK with this.
  • MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Please give me Black Widow upgraded from 2* to 4* and I won't ask for anything else...
  • The necro though.

We also all know Captain America (Steve Wilson) is imminent.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    The necro though.

We also all know Captain America (Steve Wilson) is imminent.

*Ahem*; I think you meant Sam Wilson. icon_e_wink.gif
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    I care more about "when" than "which". I'd be so happy to see none until we get Iron Patriot in a July 4th event.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    I care more about "when" than "which". I'd be so happy to see none until we get Iron Patriot in a July 4th event.

How about Presidents Day event? The 4th of July is too long to wait. icon_lol.gif I know that D3's been dropping a lot of new characters lately, but I don't mind as long as it's a really good one. icon_e_biggrin.gif

For the 4*.... well, Prof. X of course. Why we don't have him yet, I'll never know. Also waiting on Dr. Strange.
    And once again, I'll point out that we have 3 Wolverines, yet no Sabertooth!!! icon_e_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_eek.gif
    A 4* Sabertooth to combat Xforce would be awesome. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • ronin_san
    Sabretooth needs a Deadpool-like slash to the health bar that adds to damage and cannot be removed. Sabretooth is ruthless, and really goes rabid when he gets someone's scent.

I'd like his slash 8 redflag.png ; does 2500 dmg. It should add that "kitty scratch" icon to the health bar, and add permanent damage to the opponent.

I'd like his attacks yellowflag.png to heal him, as he takes pleasure in guttin' you, boy ~to the tune of about 400 per match, if done to someone with the kitty scratch on their icon.

I'd like him to have an eviscerate 10 purpleflag.png that leaves a bleed tile. If you attack him once the bleed tile is down, you feed his ferocity ala Ms Marvel 3*; you give him incentive to hit back again and again.

He's a freaking murderer. He's psychotic. He's rabid. He heals quickly. He takes pleasure in killing people. I think 10k HPs for a 4* or 7500 for a 3* is a fair number. He's bulkier than Wolverine.

Red and yellow make orange, and purple. Red. Yellow. Purple. He and XFW are opposites except that yellow heals them.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    ronin-san wrote:
    Sabretooth needs a Deadpool-like slash to the health bar that adds to damage and cannot be removed. Sabretooth is ruthless, and really goes rabid when he gets someone's scent.

I'd like his slash 8 redflag.png ; does 2500 dmg. It should add that "kitty scratch" icon to the health bar, and add permanent damage to the opponent.

I'd like his attacks yellowflag.png to heal him, as he takes pleasure in guttin' you, boy ~to the tune of about 400 per match, if done to someone with the kitty scratch on their icon.

I'd like him to have an eviscerate 10 purpleflag.png that leaves a bleed tile. If you attack him once the bleed tile is down, you feed his ferocity ala Ms Marvel 3*; you give him incentive to hit back again and again.

He's a freaking murderer. He's psychotic. He's rabid. He heals quickly. He takes pleasure in killing people. I think 10k HPs for a 4* or 7500 for a 3* is a fair number. He's bulkier than Wolverine.

Red and yellow make orange, and purple. Red. Yellow. Purple. He and XFW are opposites except that yellow heals them.

Nice. icon_e_biggrin.gif

That would be a Sabertooth worth having. Love the move set ideas. Only thing I would change would be the bleed tile. I would add it to his red slash and make it do damage every turn like Human Torch green or Elektra red. He attacks an opponent and leaves them wounded and bleeding. icon_twisted.gif The more times he attacks an opponent, the more their wounds bleed out until they bleed to death. The bleed tile affects the same opponent every turn no matter who the targeted enemy is. It stays on the board until matched or the wounded opponent dies. Xforce green would be great against it because there's such a good chance of breaking it or causing a cascade.

The purple eviscerate sounds like Luke Cage's Jab, Jab, Cross if I'm understanding it correctly. Where each attack is stronger with more tiles on the board. Or is it meant to give him Ap with each attack?
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    4 Stars I would like to see

Nate Grey (X-Man)
    Dark Phoenix (The Phoenix Force)
    Juggernaut Trion (Heathen God)
    Worldbreaker Hulk (Rage Embodied)
    Iron Man Model 14 (Hulkbuster)
    Dormammu (Modern)
  • ronin_san
    ronin-san wrote:

Nice. icon_e_biggrin.gif

That would be a Sabertooth worth having. Love the move set ideas. Only thing I would change would be the bleed tile. I would add it to his red slash and make it do damage every turn like Human Torch green or Elektra red. He attacks an opponent and leaves them wounded and bleeding. icon_twisted.gif The more times he attacks an opponent, the more their wounds bleed out until they bleed to death. The bleed tile affects the same opponent every turn no matter who the targeted enemy is. It stays on the board until matched or the wounded opponent dies. Xforce green would be great against it because there's such a good chance of breaking it or causing a cascade.

The purple eviscerate sounds like Luke Cage's Jab, Jab, Cross if I'm understanding it correctly. Where each attack is stronger with more tiles on the board. Or is it meant to give him Ap with each attack?

The thought behind the bleed tile is that he's very feral. I think, "it's got to be something like recycling Ms Marvel's passive or Hulk's passive. So why not mix in Deadpool's slash and make it DO something?

It got me thinking. He's a predator. So if he attacks you, he knows your scent. You can't shrug that. You can't wipe it off the board. Having their scent means Sabretooth heals whenever he does dmg to that character, as he takes pleasure in guttin' you, boy.

Going a step further, if you're wounded and hit him back, he doesn't get mad. He gets joy from it. So that's the Ms Marvel / Hulk passive worked in. If you get hit with his eviscerate, a timer tile drops. ANY time he takes damage and that timer tile is down, he gains AP towards his abilities vs Hulk's plain old green.

That's what motivates Sabretooth: He gets satisfaction from killing people, from their fear of him, etc..
  • Carnage
    Gambit
    Phoenix
    Morph
    Bishop
    Sabertooth n wildchild
    Demogoblin
    Cable
  • Who I would hope for would be Gambit, The Thing, Quicksilver maybe or even Jean Grey since she is one of the most powerful mutants
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please not Gambit. Gambit is the worst.

4* Squirrel Girl. Let's make this happen. Maybe for anniversary year two, since I got my Devil Dino wish for the first year, but I'd rather not wait that long.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
  • ronin_san
    DayvBang wrote:
    Please not Gambit. Gambit is the worst.

4* Squirrel Girl. Let's make this happen. Maybe for anniversary year two, since I got my Devil Dino wish for the first year, but I'd rather not wait that long.

I share your disdain for Gambit, but understand why he'd be effective in-game.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quoted from "The Legend of Jamie Madrox"
    [anchor=invisible4]Jamie Madrox (Chuck Norris)[/anchor]
    5 Star Rarity (Cosmic) Discussion link. Wiki link.
    At Max Level: HP: irrelevant Tile damage:999/999/999/999/999/999/999.0
      Blinding Crotch PASSIVE redtile.png
      (Passive) The power of the Madrox is too much for mere man. If the enemy team so much as looks at the screen, convert all tiles into protect tiles.
        Level 2: Converts all current and future tiles into protect tiles. Level 3: Converts all current, future, and past tiles into protect tiles. Level 4: Converts all current, future, and past tiles for this and all subsequent games into protect tiles. Level 5: Locks the enemy team out of MPQ until the end of the current event.
        Crotch Enlightenment 3 purpletile.png
        To gaze upon Madrox is to find the meaning of life. Puts the enemy team into a euphoric trance-like state and steals 1 AP of every color.
          Level 2: Steals 2 AP of every color. Level 3: Steals 3 AP of every color. Level 4: Steals AP and all event rating points. Level 5: Total enlightenment. All event rating points earned by the enemy team are attributed to Madrox in perpetuity.
          Rainbow Crotch Blast PASSIVE greentile.png
          (Passive) Madrox unleashes power heretofore unseen by mortal beings; the power that put the universe in motion stored deep in his undergarments. Convert all TU tiles to critical tiles.
            Level 2: Also converts enemy strike tiles. Level 3: Also converts enemy countdown tiles. Level 4: Converts every tile into a critical tile and calls upon his pet minion Devil Dinosaur to replace the top left corner tile into a purple tile. Level 5: None can resist the call of Madrox. Summons every hero in the MPQ-niverse to perform one random special move. (Does not require but consumes all enemy AP).
        • ronin_san
          I'd sooner enjoy Jubilee or Dazzler than Jamie Madrox. I want to win, man. I think their sparkles and flashes would be preferable to Jamie's rainbow crotch of despair.
        • iLL619
          iLL619 Posts: 170
          Gambit Carnage original Bullseye costume! Cyclops Iceman Professor X Hobgoblin Green Goblin
        • i would like to see more original x-men characters. Top priority is Cyclops, then the rest... Jean Grey, Ice Man, Angel, Professor X, etc...