Which Legendary (4-star) card would you like to see next?

Comments

• There are plenty of characters in Marvel universe. I just don't want to see alternatives (3 Black Widows comon!!! - oh and one Dark Black Widow!!!)

And lets check facebook page of MPQ. Main graphic. Left side.

HULK SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    Hulk (of course) is coming. He's not the 4 Star I was referring to though. icon_razz.gif
  • IceIX wrote:
    Hulk (of course) is coming. He's not the 4 Star I was referring to though. icon_razz.gif

Plot Twist! It's She-Hulk
  • Honestly, a 4-star Hulk would be a little disappointing.

4-stars should probably go to iconic Marvel characters. Wolvie fits the bill. Spidey fits the bill. Cap fits the bill. Hulk...not quite.
  • wesker, vergil, or phoenix

or maybe dark phoenix
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I want to see 5* Franklin Richards. Blue 30AP skill: "Win Battle" (each additional level lowers the cost by 6 AP). A yellow skill to let you swap out a damaged team mate from someone else in your roster, including characters not available for the current game mode. And a purple skill: "Create ISO."
  • FoxInSox
    FoxInSox Posts: 75 Match Maker
    I also vote for Phoenix or Dark Phoenix. Pretty please.
  • Four stars should be epic.

The Hulk is the obvious choice for the next 4 start cover. After that, lots of great suggestions in this thread.
  • Maybe a Galactus or Thanos type threat wouldn't be so outrageous if it took up multiple slots? Say, you can take the big G, but he's the only one in your party if you do?
  • palenoue
    palenoue Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Deadpool

This game is getting too serious, let's bring a little humor into it.

Powers could be:

Inner Voices: Gives you two extra turns
    Regeneration
    Unpredictability: makes the next attack a crit
  • palenoue wrote:
    Deadpool

This game is getting too serious, let's bring a little humor into it.

Powers could be:

Inner Voices: Gives you two extra turns
    Regeneration
    Unpredictability: makes the next attack a crit

I wanna see Deadpool, but maybe as a 3* so you can use him.

Breaking the Fourth Wall - shadders the 4th column, generates AP
  • 4-star cards are just so boring because they're so hard to get either way... They could release 10 new 4* heroes and it wouldn't excite me one bit.
  • My vote for the next 4* character would be Spider-Man in the symbiotic venom suit = SWEEEET
    Also glad punisher is here soon as a 3*
  • FoxInSox
    FoxInSox Posts: 75 Match Maker
    I vote none. I would rather see more 3 stars than 4 stars. Hell, the current 4 stars suck and should be reworked into 3 stars. The combination of card rarity, plus insane upgrade costs, plus insane iso leveling costs makes them close to worthless even if you are a player who spends a lot of real $$$.
  • palenoue
    palenoue Posts: 63 Match Maker
    I have to agree with all the nay-sayers. At this point in time it is impossible to get any 4-stars because to win one you need to win tournaments, and 99.99% of players will never win tournaments because the top players are far too powerful for us to survive even three turns, thus they win all the time and get all of the 4-stars. Thus nobody below them will never get them, so why should we participate in this discussion at all?
  • Silver Surfer! Just hopefully he's not ruined
    And I'll keep saying Cable until he appears in a marvel game
  • Kaeyne
    Kaeyne Posts: 68 Match Maker
    I'm the first to suggest Rouge. Yay me! icon_e_wink.gif
    Also, I wouldn't complain about She-Hulk. We need more female heroes (and villainesses) anyway.

Finally - Nightcrawler.

Thank you for reading this. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Kaeyne wrote:
    I'm the first to suggest Rouge. Yay me! icon_e_wink.gif
    Also, I wouldn't complain about She-Hulk. We need more female heroes (and villainesses) anyway.

Finally - Nightcrawler.

Thank you for reading this. icon_e_smile.gif

Yeah night crawler would be amazing!
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    palenoue wrote:
    I have to agree with all the nay-sayers. At this point in time it is impossible to get any 4-stars because to win one you need to win tournaments, and 99.99% of players will never win tournaments because the top players are far too powerful for us to survive even three turns, thus they win all the time and get all of the 4-stars. Thus nobody below them will never get them, so why should we participate in this discussion at all?

I've never placed high enough to win in a tournament, and I have a Level 47, 1/1/2, X-Force Wolverine. Tokens have a chance of granting his covers. I could level him up to 54 if I really wanted to. He really is sorta ****, though.
  • I can't believe they haven't cashed in on Deadpool's popularity yet. Utterly shocking. Would love to see him.

Would love a Gambit, too!