Which Legendary (4-star) card would you like to see next?

Comments

• Tmn995 wrote:
    Agreed. With Spiderman and Venom in the game they should have Hobgoblin/Demogoblin, Green Goblin, and Carnage. We'd get to fight more than Bullseye, Daken, and Moonstone over and over. I'd also like to see the dark X-men or Apocolypse with his horseman like Archangel or Mr. Sinister.

Not only Archangel, but the horsmen as well. That would be pretty cool too. And hopefully give us some more characters to use.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    I would like to see Professor X! With is telepathy powers!

»

2654976-charles_xavier.jpg

Professor X - Charles Xavier ****

9 Black Ap - Telepathic Illusion - Colour Blindness (stuns the enemy with colour blindness)
    Level 2: Cost 1 less
    Level 3: Stuns 2 turns
    Level 4: Cost 1 less
    Level 5: Stuns 3 turns

7 Blue Ap - Psionic Shield (protects the energy of the allies to 20% of the attacks)
    Level 3: protects the energy of the allies 40%
    Level 4: protects the energy of the allies 60%
    Level 5: Cost 1 less

11 Red Ap - Mind Possession (use a enemy attack against him 40%)
    Level 3: Use 60%
    Level 4: Cost 1 less
    Level 5: Use 80%

*I think the first skill should be really cool icon_e_geek.gif
  • My vote is on Nightcrawler. He's my favourite X-Man, always has been, and I feel like there needs to be more mutant love in this game. Plus I know that Nightcrawler is a popular character, so I think that would go over really well.

Or even better yet, Squirrel Girl. 4-star Squirrel girl. Why? Because that would be one hell of a surprise first off and secondly she's defeated both Thanos AND Doctor Doom in the comics on her own and spars with Wolverine. She can run with the big dogs.
  • Professor X, Dr. Strange, Hulk Buster Ironman, Blackbolt just because they are main figures in Marvel. Jean Grey for xmen event. Carnage for a Maximum Carnage event. Iron Patriot finish of Dark Reign right with this guy. Apocalypse, Thanos, Galactus just because they are omnipotent beings.
  • Thanos or the void
  • THANOS THE MAD TITAN!
  • X-Force Wolvie should be fixed before any new 4* is released.
  • My vote is on Nightcrawler. He's my favourite X-Man, always has been, and I feel like there needs to be more mutant love in this game. Plus I know that Nightcrawler is a popular character, so I think that would go over really well.

Or even better yet, Squirrel Girl. 4-star Squirrel girl. Why? Because that would be one hell of a surprise first off and secondly she's defeated both Thanos AND Doctor Doom in the comics on her own and spars with Wolverine. She can run with the big dogs.

Nightcrawler for the win my man
  • The top three I would really like to see:

1) Moon Knight* (Charlie Huston's version)
    2) Rogue**
    3) Scarlett Witch

*By far my favorite Marvel character. His powers could include:
    Khonshu - maybe an increase to all his damage when enough black tiles are on the board
    His crescent moon shaped blades (the small ones he throws)
    His multi-purpose nunchaku (or colloquially known as "nunchuks")

**My entire alliance wants Rogue

And yes, I think all three of those should be 4 star characters
  • The top three I would really like to see:

2) Rogue**
    3) Scarlett Witch

Khonshu - maybe an increase to all his damage when enough black tiles are on the board

• Joker117
    Joker117 Posts: 124
    The top three I would really like to see:

2) Rogue**
    3) Scarlett Witch

Moon knight needs to be added he's basically the opposite of DEADPOOL in that he's so unknown among the masses yet he's actually a great character who just needs his shot .. (Why I said opposite of DEADPOOL is 2 reasons..ppl will play a game just for DP not moon knight and ppl don't know moon knight but everybody should by now know DEADPOOL at least a little lol...sry my iPad auto caps dps name..) .

I feel carnage and green goblin are close to must adds..

I'd really like a special where it's all the symbiotes (spelling?) like anti-venom , agent venom , carnage , toxin...if they want add others like scream , scorn,mania ...even DEADPOOL with the syms for when he fought carnage ?

Also non 4 stars like a lady sif,red hulk so on can be re/skins sort of so it shouldn't be hard to include them .

Obviously not all would be legendary ...

A legendary character to me would be prof X, Green Goblin , Carnage ,Thanos (big names with major impacts ) ...then it's all maybes like shadow king , kitty pride, mr.fantastic, DR.Doom(yup another one ) , SaberTooth,
  • Brining it back... I want to see professor X. Needs to happen. You can't have the X-men with him.
  • MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    no one else wants Onslaught? the guy is literally xavier + magneto in power, that screams 4* to me.
  • Carnage_78
    Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
    I think that it would be awesome to finally get a legendary villain introduced! Apocalypse would certainly fit the bill of a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png character... icon_cool.gif

I like the overall suggestion of including a number of other villains the game to balance things out a little more...a star.pngstar.pngstar.png Carnage would be my personal pick! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Especially with the current MCU storyline going on, I think Thanos would be a great star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png villian to add as well as those mentioned above. icon_razz.giferhaps with a Cheat Death Passive that would bring him back from "downed" at the cost of all you AP with health based on the AP depleted...

Surprised we haven't seen an Ultron yet either...

And while not a 4 star.png , Taskmaster would be nice with maybe a passive that adds to the cost of the other teams abilities...
  • The person i want most to be added is star.pngstar.pngstar.png Ghost Rider with black, red, and purple powers. I think they will come out with a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Ultron when the movie comes out. Thanos and professor x might be cool to add also. Finally, an iron patriot would be great for an ending to dark reign story line.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Avengers 2 trailer is giving the perfect option for a new 4-star character:

Iron-Man (Hulk-Buster)

(I feel this is a near lock for early 2015 - or D3 is asleep at the stick)
  • Could we get a "Sentry-Buster" version instead? icon_cool.gif
  • I think we do need a good 4 star villain.

Doom is probably the best option. His magic is nearly on par with Dr. Strange, he is one of the smartest individuals in the Marvel universe and had enough will to lift Thor’s hammer once because he believed himself worthy. Also with the addition of charged tiles Doom could do something with that or traps… not that I am a big fan of traps.

Apocalypse
    – a soon to be movie villain in the X men series, well known, a pretty good option.

Dark Phoenix – would be a sweet end reward for the story. However first you would need Jean Grey and Cyclops.

Super-Skrull
    – Would be neat if he combined the powers of the human torch, Thing, Mr fantastic and sue… first of course you would need to release Mr Fantastic and Thing.
  • 4 star heroes

Silver Surfer would be a good choice given he has the power cosmic

Falcon the new captain America – Given your choice to use the new Thor as this was a big move by Marvel to make Thor a woman I think Falcon as the new Captain America is also a big move by Marvel that you could support.

Spider-man is iconic and the 3 star while used is not all that. You could do the power cosmic spider-man as a 4 star. I think you would have some craving him.

Spiderman Miles Morales
    – He does have slightly different powers and was once again a move by Marvel to open up iconic characters to other races. Miles is black/Hispanic.

Professor X is a given.

Ironman Hulkbuster – I agree most people are so so with the 3 star Iron man and the hulk-buster would draw fans. Given the fandom that Ironman has it really is a good choice.