Which Legendary (4-star) card would you like to see next?

Comments

• Joker117
    Joker117 Posts: 124
    I can't believe they haven't cashed in on Deadpool's popularity yet. Utterly shocking. Would love to see him.

Would love a Gambit, too!
    They will , it's insane not too lol (DEADPOOL)

I wanna see ....CARNAGE for once .. Green goblin as well .

How about the apocalypse story line characters or just the death and dark angel (wolverine evil and angel basically)

Black panther could add some avengers ...ant man ..use ppl like scarlet witch or quicksilver to use the movies upcoming popularity ?

Personally I'm shocked with no cyclops or hulk ..they're marvel money makers too sure not wolverine or ironman/spidey $ but they're big names ..
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Joker117 wrote:
    Personally I'm shocked with no cyclops or hulk ..they're marvel money makers too sure not wolverine or ironman/spidey $ but they're big names ..

Hulk is coming, it's been confirmed in some thread or another. I think the implication was that he;d be 4*, but I'm not sure that part was definite.

I'd be shocked if Cyclops isn't in the works as well. I'm guessing as a 2* or 3* character with, big surprise, a very strong red attack.
  • andrewqsmith
    andrewqsmith Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    I think Director Fury himself would be an awesome legendary character to have.
  • andrewqsmith
  • Joker117
    Joker117 Posts: 124

That opens up for a lot like caulson ? Whatever and the girl who took over in cartoons hill?

But if we want green goblin ( which would be Osborne) ...so I guess make both legendary ?

Think we will see doc Oc?
  • andrewqsmith
    I know it is wrong to bring such an old topic back to life but I just had to say...

CALLED IT!

On Dec 10, 2013 10:15 am I stated Nick Fury and it came true icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    The next 4*, in the far future, will be Void.
  • Lazy Classic Magneto or Lazy Spider-Man.
  • I'm perfectly happy if it's void. Sooner rather than later though. I already have the other 2 4* covered out :S. Need my 3rd!
  • Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    4 star plat spidey exactly the same but with a 1 blue atu.
  • MrHappyface
    MrHappyface Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Marvel_Zombies_hardcover.jpg
  • I'd like to see The Thing as a character
  • Amadeus Cho
  • Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    1. Apocalypse
    2. Mr. Fantastic
    3. Silver Surfer
    4. Dr. Strange (With the last two, you could then shout out "Defenders Assemble!" Twisted Toyfare, you are missed)

The first 5* Character should be Galactus. He should take up all three character choices in your team.
    He should then be followed by Thanos w/ Gauntlet.
  • The Thing could be Hulks brother lol... I've never understood the star rating, especially as Wolverine 2* is better than the others (in my opinion), I guess they're just making it up... I would've thought Captain America would've been a 3 or 4 star, but with Steve Rogers only just being released as a 3 star, I'm not sure how they are rated... Loki needs an Upgrade, maybe 3-4 star him... I'd like to see a lot more X-Men, I think Mystique would make an awesome 4*, Gambit would make for a 4*, Sabretooth maybe... Then you got the element guys, Iceman, Pyro... Not to mention Pheonix who is the first known level 5 mutant... Colossus would be a beast... Cyclops is a leader of men... Professor X is deceptive.

But then again, you haven't got any Spider-man villains really, Sandman, Green Goblin, Hob Goblin... With Rhino and Electro making a movie appearance recently, what about these guys... I've read a comic with Spider-girl in before, too.

The list can go on, some of the characters I've seen so far aren't good choices in my opinion, The Hood, Bag-man... Noone uses Venom, Yolena Belova, Loki and a few others, because they are weak or AP too high to use, with Yolena being low rated, but AP as high as 16, what's the point in using that when you can smash her with a 1* Juggernaut in a few tile match ups..
  • emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    Adamantium wrote:
    Noone uses Venom..

Venom with Modern Mag and Spiderman is a deadly team for those 200+ level event enemies.
  • Nope Nope Nope.. Sorry but the next 4 star should be Godzilla 70's style. (He did have his own series back then, and fought the Avengers) All joking aside. The next 4 Star should be Red Skull(This in turn would introduce Hydra most likely) Or Kingpin(Seeing as to how the mafia is already involved why he is not there on some level is beyond me.) They could also do Iron Patriot or Whatever Osbourne was during this time. Other interesting options foe heroes is Sentry, Wonderman, Vision(If he is still around) and Giant/Ant Man. (Seeing as to how he created Ultron and everything) Oh and of course Ultron.
  • Agree with Relias's suggestions (the latter half anyway). The game needs more villains to keep their end of things fresh. Galactus could be the first villain healer, pilfering the opposing team's life force for himself.

I'd suggest a Scarlett Johanssen-based Black Widow since she's hugely popular and there seems to be no end to the movie tie-ins. Though there are too many widows already. Maybe they could retcon 1-star or Grey Widow icon_e_biggrin.gif .
  • I have to agree with adamantium:
    Adamantium wrote:
    But then again, you haven't got any Spider-man villains really, Sandman, Green Goblin, Hob Goblin... With Rhino and Electro making a movie appearance recently, what about these guys...

But one spiderman villan that no one has mentioned yet is carnage. They have venom, why don't they use carnage as well?

Or how about we go into another direction and look at a different set of characters: Domino, Scarlet Witch, Cable, Nico Minoru, Daimon Hellstrom, Squirrel Girl, Havok, Fantomex, Spiral, Deadpool (which someone already mentioned), Dr. Strange, Hank Pym (Ant Man movie coming soon, might be doable). There are countless to choose from. As far as 4*'s go... my personal opinion would be:
    1)Deadpool
    2)Scarlet Witch
    3)Domino

I think the rest could be 3*'s and just as powerful.

If you want to go the villain route:
    1) Dormammu
    2) Apocalypse
    3) Mr. Sinister
  • Agreed. With Spiderman and Venom in the game they should have Hobgoblin/Demogoblin, Green Goblin, and Carnage. We'd get to fight more than Bullseye, Daken, and Moonstone over and over. I'd also like to see the dark X-men or Apocolypse with his horseman like Archangel or Mr. Sinister.