Stupid things you think when certain things happen in game

Options

Comments

• alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Every time Strange throws his yellow passive, I say "CRACKERS!"

You know, because Flight of the Saltines.
    I say "Pewpewpeewwwww!"

Cracks my wife up, and now she's started doing it.

When Banner 5* transforms it's "Hulk SMASH!"
  • vcorsac
    vcorsac Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    tanis3303 wrote:
    Jaedenkaal wrote:
    Cherry Bomb icon_e_smile.gif

Hello Daddy, Hello Mom...I'm your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb!

All of Gwen's powers really. I sometimes can't recall "Teenage Kicks" and then spend a few seconds trying to remember how it goes. MC5 deserves a better power. I get so excited when "Kick Out the Jams" fires strictly on the basis of the song.

I also hear 3* Captain Marvel's Hypersonic Punch as if said like an anime attack (usually super robot style or magical girl style). HAIPAA SONIKU PANCHI!!!!
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hendross wrote:
    Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze when building a snowman. Freeze!

I always think of Gru saying "Freeze Ray".
  • GigioR
    GigioR Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    When the Ultron event happens, I always think to myself "No disassemble, Number five! "
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Whenever Moon Knight does a special attack when matching (Lunacy), and it flashes his name "Marc Spector" while doing the damage, it reminds me of when you're shooting hoops and you shout out "Mutombo!!" in the middle of your shot.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    nyck1118 wrote:
    Sentry Yellow....TUMMY ACHE

Fetus Power
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    When there is only one enemy standing, and you are one hit away to kill them and then they just start power spamming and/or endlessly cascading...
    My first thought is always "just let me kill you". If it takes too long I start humming it in the rythm of "let me love you"
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When the last enemy is at really low health I feel compelled to say "Finish Him!" in my best MK Voice
    I keep calling Daken's Chemical Reaction "Chemical Erection"
    When I use Spider Woman's purple (and select tile removal)...I say "I Love You, Spider Woman" in an appropriate voice
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I sing "Court Death" to the tune of Bodycount's Born Dead whenever it gets fired.
  • SeveredSynapse
    SeveredSynapse Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    "Come At Me Bro"

Black Bolt (Inhuman King)'s Energy Channeling (black passive ability)

57aa2468e8bd9.jpg

reminds me of this meme

Game of Thrones - The Night King reference ---> Season 5, Episode 8 (no spoilers)

3OJaHOe.png
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Build a snowman AND punch a snowman!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyOJrfIoKHU
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    GigioR wrote:
    When the Ultron event happens, I always think to myself "No disassemble, Number five! "
    Every. Single. Turn. Can't get it out of my head.

I always misread Bullseye's "Murderous Aim" as "Murderous Arm" and then think "Wait, no, that would be Bucky." I also think of his passive as "Adamantium Boner".

Thor's Thunder Strike is AC/DC all the way.

Whenever I finish someone off with Medusa, I think "I just killed a man with my hair. What have you done today?"

On the very rare occasions that I actually get someone with *Iron Man's Freon Beam, it's always "Freeze, sucker!"

Gorgon's Debilitating Slash is just "Dude. Stop making me read your horrible fanfic."

I also like thinking of some of the conversations either with or about Kamala Khan's family. Like her going home after the Behemoth Burrito where Devil Dinosaur was on the other team and just being all "Mom! Dad! That was so awesome! I got to punch a dinosaur!", or Cap turning to the rest of the Avengers for a moment and being all "OK, no one tell her parents we let her fight an actual god" after a round with Ares or something.

Thanos's Infinite Power always makes me think of the Big Bad from Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc. and his "MY POWER APPROACHES THE INFINITE!" shortly before they finally manage to destroy him.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    reading the post headline made my brain hurt, lol

but every time i finish a retaliation node, i hear/say "vengeance is mine"
  • Twl7569
    Twl7569 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    rc35 wrote:
    Nova's 'Danger Zone' -> Kenny Loggins' 'Danger Zone'

Actually, I hear Archer saying "Danger Zone"
  • zip
    zip Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    C4rol using executive decision's active yellow I hear that JGWentworth advertisement.
    When you have a countdown tile and you need effects now. Call JGC4rol. 877 act now.
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Whenever the enemy matches Wasp's CD tile...

https://goo.gl/images/CCwPUF
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I giggle every time a Peggy match starts and the text "legendary presence" is displayed because my dirty mind reads it as "legendary pen15"  LOL
    Same goes for ghost riders "pen15  stare" and then he makes that face , I LOL for real 
  • GigDgee
    GigDgee Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Nova's Rocket Man: "Rocket man! Burnin' out this fuse up here alone!"

And Danger Zone for that matter: "High-way to the... Danger Zone!"

Also Countdown for What gets me every time.
  • Mark70
    Mark70 Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Falcon always sings,"Inspiration..."
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Why did I look at this old post? Obviously to get Chicago stuck in my for the rest of the night. Thank you very very much! Lol.