Good luck with Thanos

12346»

Comments

• Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    I beat him by a small margin using 175 Steve on my first try at this event. Match damage boosted 100%, 2 R/Y AP, 2 AP All colours. He got his purple power off mid round and I thought I was a gonner but lucky blue and yellow matches held the line until I could get my 2x red off. I picked up Thanos Purple when I've already got 3*Thanos waiting for a slot icon_e_sad.gif.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    On my main, I used Hulkbuster because I figured either he or Rogers would be slow enough that I'd want a red battery that couldn't be interrupted by Thanos' purple countdown. He ended up being faster than I expected - I didn't fire black at all and I don't know if I fired blue; if I did, it wasn't more than once.

Used Rogers on mobile because neither of the 4* were close to viability, and got fortunate that Thanos never collected enough purple to fire that power. Once Rogers got his shield going, it was just a matter of time.
  • MikeG72
    MikeG72 Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    I used 4* Thor for this one. Beat Thanos in the first try. Concentrated on a lot of Blue to keep stunning him with my Power Surge, which I have at 5. She's level 229, so I thought she'd have better shot than Steve Rogers. Got a Punisher Max for my troubles. His third Green.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    I ended up beating each of these with the Champed 3* character, even though I had decently covered 4 star choices a couple times (Kingpin yesterday, 4Thor today).