Unstable ISO-8 Rerun 4/1 - 4/7

Options

Comments

• bughunt wrote:
    $100 says every "Super solder" token I use is a 2 star Shieldbro, probably yellow as well, any takers? icon_e_wink.gif

2 star Shieldbro doesn't appear to be available according to https://api.demiurgeserver0.net/drop_ta ... r_soldier/
    My first one was 2* Lokisbro, it's been a few weeks since I got the featured hero from one of these tokens icon_e_sad.gif

Haha, didn't notice they posted reward % again. Great, based on those percentages I change my bet to being rewarded all Red 2* MNThor covers or purple OBW then. (the only possible covers that I have absolutely no use for)

I have to bet against myself, its the only way to salvage anything from my gaming luck icon_e_smile.gif
  • Riggy wrote:
    I forgot how much I love a buffed C Hallestorm. Every mission that lets me is going to be Magnets?Howdotheywork? Marvel Now, C Hallestorm and Punisher.
    The heck? Ice are you messing with settings again? Or did we get some new forum mods?
  • Wait, I thought they were done with new versions of the same hero! Now we get two Chris Evans characters in a row? This must be the April Fools' joke!
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    Wait, I thought they were done with new versions of the same hero! Now we get two Chris Evans characters in a row? This must be the April Fools' joke!

At least that tells us who's next: Lucas Lee from Scott Pilgrim. He'll have a skill like "detonate" where he skateboards so fast he explodes.
  • hoping to get motived for this one in a few days.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    LittleCuteGreenDude...hahaha. Nice subtle April Fools stuff. I assume Bagman still comes out as Bagman though. He's already a joke! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Punisher. I like that. Have a great image of a rabbit executing Retribution.
  • Lyrian wrote:
    I may be comparing apples to oranges here...

... but looking at the progression reward list, the "difficulty" of the progression tier seems to stop at the second Shieldbro cover, which would be roughly equivalent to the 200k DD Red cover from the rest tourney. The more difficult rewards, the 8000 ISO and the 3rd cover are missing, which seems to imply that all of these progression rewards are meant to be achieved by the masses.

This event is 3 days shorter than the Simulator I believe. Might make it difficult to reach the final Shieldbro rewards (or not). Less time nonetheless.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Oh my, let me try this out.

Yelena
    Yelena Belova
    Hood
    Hulk
  • over_clocked
    Options
    I see what you did there, I'm loving it.

edit: haha, original Natasha is Fishnets. That's a viable code name, by the way.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Go over to the Character Directory for all of the names, it's hilarious.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Already there. On fire indeed.
  • Ragnarok is the best ever.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Latveria's ruler cracks me up the most.

Edit: Tony Stark's good too!
  • Wish johnny was red black yellow for greedy reasons and because green doesn't suit him. I could understand blue or even purple, due to the fantastic 4 suit, but green? Also, he covers up the main strike tile generator color and completely overlaps with punisher which is unfortunate. If he had yellow then he would finish a ton of rainbow teams...but I guess at least he can be pretty dominant teamed with patches (not that he CAN'T work with punisher).

Wonder what his black tiles do @max.
  • Yikes just went to try this one out and the only mission that comes up is going against 3 lvl 45 Cards, while my best cards are still 1 star lvl 20-30ish...got destroyed here....
  • I'm not too happy with the structure of this event, particularly the complete lack of sub-events.
    First of all, this means a huge reduction of iso, HP and cover rewards compared to other events. But just as important will be the extreme power of rubberbanding we will see. The lack of subs means every single mission will get huge rubberbanding modifier, so it will be borderline impossible to even score top 100 if you aren't playing during the last hour.
  • Yargh... Currently 2 missions are Deadly, 1 is Hard, and 2 I can't do because I don't have any Steve Rogers Caps... Would like to get a Human Torch from this, but I've already got my doubts.

Might try buying the 10 Pack and hoping for the best.
  • The fact that Torch's Flame Jets does smaller damage over a span of multiple turns rather than a one-hit wonder nuke makes it a real slow burn.

Get it guys, get it? Guys?...
  • tcourtney wrote:
    Yikes just went to try this one out and the only mission that comes up is going against 3 lvl 45 Cards, while my best cards are still 1 star lvl 20-30ish...got destroyed here....
    You get a loaner Level 176 LazyCap, you'll be fine