R116 Release Notes - (12/19/16)

123457»

Comments

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't know if it's linked to the update, but I just had my first crash on Steam in months. I just started a battle, the screen displayed, I clicked on a black tile to make a match-5, "Puzzle Quest has stopped working". <sigh>
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moon Roach wrote:
    I don't know if it's linked to the update, but I just had my first crash on Steam in months. I just started a battle, the screen displayed, I clicked on a black tile to make a match-5, "Puzzle Quest has stopped working". <sigh>

I've had that same crash forrrrrrevvvvvvvverrrrr /Sandlot

When MPQ crashes on me, actually, that's the only common thread I can find - it's USUALLY with a match-5 already on the board. I have to wait a few seconds after everything loads in before I try to make a match (and waiting is really hard in lightning rounds) just to make sure it isn't gonna.

But yeah, I generally assume if a match-5 is on the board when a match starts, the game is gonna crash (7 times out of 10, it does) and that CS will give me that passive aggressive "we're not calling you a cheater but..." reply if the situation was such that I lost boosts as a result (a crash during a Crash; how meta).
  • Panchopilla
    Panchopilla Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Since it works does the system of punctuation in way tell the history?

Win all steps, repeat much and my position is 24