Fearless Defenders - 31.03 - 02.04

Options

Comments

• Forgot to mention:

Tank is loaded: featuring a 1-2-3 star sequence lineup!

Line up and smack away on my ModStorm-Bagman-DD combo! Everyone gets my No-retal guarantee*!
    icon_mrgreen.gif

*guarantee does not cover 2k crotch kicks to the unawares
  • Shielded at 847 and headed to work, good luck everyone
  • Spider-man 6234
    Spider-man 6234 Posts: 409
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Ah stink. I had you in a retaliation battle but guess I'll just skip it now. Lol oh well.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Shielded at #3 and 750. If I can make it make home early enough, and am in danger of falling below tenth place, I might break shields, but I'm hoping I don't have to. That green cover's useless to me but I need the red. I need black more, but, like literally every single alliance rewards tournament to date, they've made the cover I want the most the unavailable prize.

I think alliances (more specifically, what alliances have done to the rewards system) are my single most hated change to date, and by a large margin. The Thor/Wolverine nerfing didn't bother me nearly this much, even though I used Wolverine a lot (prior to that; I use him relatively rarely now). I think scaling is the only thing that bothers me remotely as much.
  • Confused by this game yet again. last night I got to 52 on the ladder, getting teams the same level as me (between 40-60) and winning most but losing some.

This morning all it has offered is level 80+ teams, which wipe me out. I knew it getting the level right last night was too good to last icon_e_biggrin.gif

At 70 right now. Hoping I don't slip below 100 considering i am powerless to do anything.
  • I feel bad for taking covers I don't need which are going to end up getting sold for ISO but with the need for alliance scores I have to do what I have to do.
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    keep telling this to yourself ;-p
  • Swyfte, 00001noob00001, mags1587. I wouldn't panic over Kaisa. He's obviously cheating. A 5/13 (5 Red Only) X-Force Wolverine at level 230. Yeah. That happens.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kev42 wrote:
    Swyfte, 00001noob00001, mags1587. I wouldn't panic over Kaisa. He's obviously cheating. A 5/13 (5 Red Only) X-Force Wolverine at level 230. Yeah. That happens.

Heh, I hadn't checked the standings in awhile because I decided not to aim for first in this tourney. That's kind of funny. Kaisa also has 2 level 141 Captain Americas, both with with 5 in yellow. Plus a whole bunch of maxed 3* with just one or two colors.
  • farlus
    farlus Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Was trying to make a top 10 push for a red Hulk cover (I'm at 5/0/1), but almost out of time and retaliations are coming too fast. Got to about 600, good for 22nd right now. Ah well, more ISO for my pile...
  • Okay, this is ridiculous. Here's one event I actually wanted to get mid-tier rewards and for some reason over the last half hour I jumped from #53 to #22. This is not funny guys, could you at least win if you attack me? I don't want the Hulk, he'll be dead weight for weeks if not months still, I need the Widow *grumbles* Losing on purpose to lower my rank kinda rankles though.

Or I guess I could push a little to stay in the top 25 group for the 100 HP....
  • mags1587 wrote:
    Kev42 wrote:
    Swyfte, 00001noob00001, mags1587. I wouldn't panic over Kaisa. He's obviously cheating. A 5/13 (5 Red Only) X-Force Wolverine at level 230. Yeah. That happens.

Heh, I hadn't checked the standings in awhile because I decided not to aim for first in this tourney. That's kind of funny. Kaisa also has 2 level 141 Captain Americas, both with with 5 in yellow. Plus a whole bunch of maxed 3* with just one or two colors.

00001noob00001 Is making a push for 2nd. Sigh. Oh well. Hope the vultures don't get him.
  • Very tough bracket......Finished #11 with 820 pts..
    Well done everyone..............It's a pitty I already had 5 green Hulk covers...
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kev42 wrote:
    mags1587 wrote:
    Kev42 wrote:

00001noob00001 Is making a push for 2nd. Sigh. Oh well. Hope the vultures don't get him.

I was looking at the standings at the end and he seems to have made it. So taking out the cheater, 00001noob00001 would have been 1st. And HailMary would have been bumped up from 6th to 5th.
  • Woot! My first #1 with 758 points.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Carthl wrote:
    Okay, this is ridiculous. Here's one event I actually wanted to get mid-tier rewards and for some reason over the last half hour I jumped from #53 to #22. This is not funny guys, could you at least win if you attack me? I don't want the Hulk, he'll be dead weight for weeks if not months still, I need the Widow *grumbles* Losing on purpose to lower my rank kinda rankles though.

Or I guess I could push a little to stay in the top 25 group for the 100 HP....
    Who did you field? This is relevant to my interests :3
  • Ok guys. I am SAD... seriously.. the cheater in my bracket and the cheaters in many of my fellow forums peers brackets, seriously screw all of us who WORK HARD..
  • How do you know they were cheating?
  • Amatyr wrote:
    Woot! My first #1 with 758 points.

Wow what a lucky bracket,I'm 7th with 799 points!
    Yeahhhh hulk! Now he is at 3/1/3
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Won my bracket with 913, which I didn't even want to.
    Missed out on the black Hulk with rank 101 in my alliance.
    Sad panda.