S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts Arriving

Comments

• Bump to fix the errors please. Buck the trend of buggy new features for 3 years. It's not too late guys!
  • zulux21
    zulux21 Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    I Want to say again.

please offer all steam users the one time ability to switch their account over to a mobile platform so they aren't left out.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Earlier I had 3 back to back errors when pushed the S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts button. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    *Updated (11/09/16): a 250 Iso-8 option has been added to bonus rewards.
  • zulux21
    zulux21 Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]*Updated (11/09/16): a 250 Iso-8 option has been added to bonus rewards.

first... thanks for continuing communication.
    second any reason for adding a new reward that is clearly worse then everything before it?

also could you please comment about steam users.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    zulux21 wrote:
    "David wrote:

first... thanks for continuing communication.
    second any reason for adding a new reward that is clearly worse then everything before it?

also could you please comment about steam users.

Why do you think?
    People were getting too many "good" rewards
  • Tromb2ch2
    Tromb2ch2 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    "David wrote:
    This not only makes it so we get a worse reward but the chances of getting everything else just got lower. Man I was liking the 1k iso and 10hp I was getting.
  • Gari
    Gari Posts: 92 Match Maker
    People raved too much. Now it got ****. But dont worry the lesson will never be learnt
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I feel like this needs to come up again:
    horse-mouth-260x300.gif

I wish we had these intercepts long ago. I can't believe I'm actually positive about advertising, but you've done it. Bravo.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    On the other hand watching potentially 20 ads/day, +-15 seconds = about 300 seconds = about 5 minutes... Well I guess it's good effort/gain ratio. Unless rewards start to go bad.
  • ChuckFan
    ChuckFan Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    These worked for me initially on launch, but for the last day and a half, I've ONLY gotten the error message. ;(

I've restarted the app many times to no avail. IOS 10 user.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just want to say that Ironman intercepted my Taco today
  • A bug seems to have intercepted the intercept. All I get now is an Error. Please just roll something out that works. I'm effectively doing your beta testing.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    What rewards? I get only error messages all the time. I haven't seen a single reward yet...
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    smoq84 wrote:
    What rewards? I get only error messages all the time. I haven't seen a single reward yet...

Get VIP you won't have to worry about errors. It is totally worth it now.
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Since the introduction of the 250 ISO, that's all I've received. Whilst it's nice to have an extra bonus, at least make it a spread across all the available rewards.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    smoq84 wrote:

Is this confirmed that people with VIP have no errors?
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    smoq84 wrote:
    smoq84 wrote:

Is this confirmed that people with VIP have no errors?

I've got VIP and haven't had any problems or errors since it launched.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have VIP and have gotten an error a couple of times. Although it's also still requiring me to actually watch the videos so take that with a grain of salt.

Also, David, if there's any update on that particular bug I'd appreciate it.
  • Afrothunder
    Afrothunder Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    I just wanted to say that I picked up VIP after the inclusion of the intercepts only for a 250 iso option to be added after...this really sours my mood on something that I thought was a wonderful addition to be brought down so hard.