No-Pull (Insert Month Here)

Comments

• Coltsjustwin
    Coltsjustwin Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Count me in.
    Especially since I'm almost done my 3* (5 left).
    Really tired of seeing 1k iso covers.
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    I'm in...once the current taco vault is done. Trying to get all the kk,if and im40 I can.
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Okay. I will try. I can sometimes make a whole ten covers before I break. I just gotta know, dude. But.... I like the group challenge! Okay! I am in! Sundays are gonna be tiny kitty for me.
  • Uthgarprime
    Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    I'm in, I have 3 4*'s I have or will have 13 covers for anyway, gives me an excuse to level and champion them in the mean time. The only exception is the eots vault.
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Count me in for the ride. It will be hard, I just can't help opening up 2* Hawkeye cards icon_e_biggrin.gif .
  • Erunner1201
    Erunner1201 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    600 standards
    200 heroics
    40 LT
    2000 cp

I plan to pull a few LT when dr strange is released. Otherwise, I will go back to hoarding.
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    I'm in. Have been hoarding for Strange but can wait longer. Although I did recently spend all my cp for both the covers and the xp.
    As I stand my token count:
    25 Standard
    12 Elite
    11 Heroic
    1 10xHeroic
    28 Taco 16/12
    0 Lt
    1 Cp
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can get in. Not much different than my usual modus operandi. But I might one-up all you slackers and hold out until whatever season finishes in December. icon_cool.gif
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    I was actually going to empty my legendaries when strange gets put in and then start hoarding LTs again. Then I was going to save everything until Christmas and have a present to myself with a massive opening on that day.

This is what I plan to do with the exception of event tokens. Will be saving LT's, CP, and regular tokens.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm hoarding, but not because I want to increase my odds of anything. I've got nearly all but the newest 4* fully covered and they need iso. No point me pulling anything now until I have them all at level 226 just in case I pull something I need to champ.

Currently at

380 cp
    7 LT
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2016
    JVReal wrote:
    For those of us who want to horde, but cannot seem to do it without external motivation, I am declaring November to be No-Pull November.

No pulling tokens of any kind, no spending CP.

You can spend HP (and the 100 HP deal of the day on any vaults that you don't yet have tokens for).

Who else is going to go for it? On December 1 we can pull all our tokens and CP and share our hauls.

Im up for it , count me in.
    Nay-Pull November.
    Please sir step away from the "get your covers button".
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am waiting until Strange goes into LLs and see what happens with CLs. Soooo does it count as half in? (But I have been hoarding already for two weeks).
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm going to pull from the Strange event, but beyond that I've already been hoarding and was continuing to:
    ST - 46
    ET - 65
    HT - 10
    LT - 8
    Taco: Sweet - 8
    Taco: Savory - 9
    CP - 276
  • Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    How is it not December yet??? This is so haaaard what did I commit to this for...
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sounds like the support group I need to attempt to horde. I just have to start ignoring that number in the corner. Good luck everyone!
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pulled my remaining tokens last night before midnight.

Starting with 14 CP to my name.

Woke up this morning with the Alliance sub reward of 2 EotS tokens... I keep reaching for my phone but pulling my hand back... the shakes haven't kicked in yet. It's going to be a long day.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    rbdragon wrote:
    I don't know how you hoard - it bothers me to no end to see that little number bubble telling me I have tokens.....

It's also why I check all my apps so often on my phone and why I clear notifications immediately.....

I...I think I might have a problem....

That used to bother me as well until I realized it bothered me WAY more having to sell multiple 4* covers for 1000 ISO. Now it's pretty easy.

Regarding the OP, I'm kinda in, but I'm probably spending a decent amount of my hoard during the Doctor Strange event. So I'm with you in spirit.
  • I'm in icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been hoarding since before the anniversary. My CP count it getting large enough to make me itchy, but I have to remain strong. War Machine, Star Lord, Moon Knight, and Surfer to go before I pull anything.

Strange may be that exception, but... Not sure I can risk it without putting myself into an iso scramble/cover loss position.
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Sure why not. Hoarding is my default method but I'll join in the fun.

489 standards
    168 heroic
    28Lt
    950Cp
    481/206 tacos
    ~300 event tokens