*** Captain America (Super Soldier) ***

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    More than before he looks now like an aryan dream come true. A real Übermensch. icon_lol.gif
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I think that if I ever decide to get plastic surgery I will avoid the clinic he visited
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    To be unbiased, you need a 'like it' and 'don't care' options instead of assuming people have some degree of hate for it. I wouldn't have noticed if not for this post, and the change doesn't move me one way or another.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Will we get increased HP sell price due to this terrible nerf?
  • Unknown
    Options
    He scares me now. To me he looks like those scary manequins that department stores used to display before they stopped using heads in manequins. icon_lol.gif still I guess d3 is trying but I wonder who is the artist that makes these changes?
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MojoWild wrote:
    To be unbiased, you need a 'like it' and 'don't care' options instead of assuming people have some degree of hate for it. I wouldn't have noticed if not for this post, and the change doesn't move me one way or another.

I see that my humor is lost on you. For shame. icon_e_sad.gif
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    El Satanno wrote:
    MojoWild wrote:

As unsubtle as it was, sarcasm doesn't work on the internet.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    El Satanno wrote:
    MojoWild wrote:

Meh. As joke threads go, I've seen better. Better luck next time.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Do we have an available picture of him before the change? I don't even remember how he looked.
  • aesthetocyst
    aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Narkon wrote:
    Do we have an available picture of him before the change? I don't even remember how he looked.

marvel-puzzle-quest-series.png?fit=780%2C9999

... there is a pretty consistent style across those visages ... comparing to the new Rogers in game. What the heck? And why?
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    Options
    not sure how i feel about it but Steve looks like he has something on his mind.
    dbbf163f6adddfbff4fcb440f35c9d31.jpg
    or is that a dog pooping in the distance..... yes, yes it is
  • MikeG72
    MikeG72 Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think he looks like he's trying to remember if he left the oven on before going into battle.
  • Marvelfamily
    Marvelfamily Posts: 208
    Options
    MikeG72 wrote:
    I think he looks like he's trying to remember if he left the oven on before going into battle.

Yes, that is the best explaining reason! Now we got it! icon_mrgreen.gificon_lol.gif
  • Konman
    Konman Posts: 410 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It appears that Steve had some work done, nip and a tuck. What do you think of Steve's new face?
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Looks like he just copped a whiff of a really bad fart.
  • Figure15
    Figure15 Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Bit of a mismatch between the head and neck, you can see it was grafted on.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MojoWild wrote:
    El Satanno wrote:
    MojoWild wrote:

Meh. As joke threads go, I've seen better. Better luck next time.

Oh, you're just no fun.

But I'm not just taking the piss here, you know. I really don't like New Steve, which is unfortunate because he's a pretty iconic character to have looking all...ugly. We've got enough ugly art already, we really don't need more. Unless Kamala, Carol, and Hank are starting a club or something.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It sucks.

And that don't seem to be any purpose in changing it to a new face. I don't get why they have to do it.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Think someone farted close to Steve. That’s why he’s giving us a “what’s that smell” look.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't think this is the first time Steve has had work done.

I remember he used to not have his hair parted, but I can't find any screenshots to prove it. Only thing I could was this old thread: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=7&t=5717&p=108311#p108270