*** Captain America (Super Soldier) ***

Unknown
edited April 2018 in Character Details
Captain America (Super Soldier) icon_captainamericapng
3 Star Rarity (Rare) - Gold character Discussion link. Wiki link.
At Max Level: HP: 9690 Tile damage: 79/70/61/11/12/13/3.0
    Sentinel of Liberty - Yellow 19 yellowtilepng
    Captain America courageously rushes to protect the team’s flank. Transforms 3 chosen basic tiles into Yellow Protect tiles, each with a strength of 24.
      Level 2 – Increases Protect Strength to 31. Level 3 – Increases Protect Strength to 38. (Max 278) Level 4 – Increases Protect Strength to 47. Level 5 – Transform 4 tiles.
    Max Level: Protect Strength 339 per tile for 1356 protection
      Star Spangled Avenger - Red 11 redtilepng
      The Captain hurls his trusty shield into battle. Hits the target for 95 damage and transforms a chosen basic tile into a 3 turn Countdown tile that returns 8 Red AP.
        Level 2 – 209 damage. Returns 9
      redtilepng .
      Level 3 – 323 damage. Can target Strike, Protect, Attack, and Web tiles.
      Level 4 – 437 damage. Returns 10 redtilepng .
      Level 5 – 551 damage. Can target any tile.
      Max Level: 4031 damage
        Peacemaker - Blue 12 bluetilepng
        Captain America gallantly launches his shield at the enemy. Stuns the target for 2 turns and transforms a chosen basic tile into a 3 turn Countdown tile that returns 8 Blue AP.
          Level 2 – Converts to a strength 17 Protect tile when activated. Returns 9
        bluetilepng .
        Level 3 - Can target strike. protect, attack, and web tiles. Protect strength increased to 27.
        Level 4 - Returns 10 bluetilepng . Protect strength increased to 37.
        Level 5 - Can target any tile. Protect strength increased to 48.
        Max Level: 342 protect

Older version below.
        Edit: Base level stats...

[anchor=captainamerica3]Captain America (Steve Rogers)[/anchor]
        3 Star Rarity (Rare) - Gold character Discussion link
        At Max Level: HP: 7250 Tile damage: 67/60/52/10/11/12
          Sentinel of Liberty - Yellow 19 AP
          Captain America courageously rushes to protect the team’s flank. Transforms 3 chosen basic tiles into Yellow Protect tiles, each with a strength of 24.
          Level Upgrades
            Level 2 – Increases Protect Strength to 31. Level 3 – Increases Protect Strength to 38. Level 4 – Increases Protect Strength to 47. Level 5 – Transform 4 tiles.
          Max Level: Protect Strength 289 per tile for a total of 1156 protected.
            Star Spangled Avenger - Red 11 AP
            The Captain hurls his trusty shield into battle. Hits the target for 95 damage and transforms a chosen basic tile into a 3 turn Countdown tile that returns 8 Red AP.
            Level Upgrades
              Level 2 – 209 damage. Returns 9 Red AP. Level 3 – 323 damage. Can target Strike, Protect, Attack, and Web tiles. Level 4 – 437 damage. Returns 10 Red AP. Level 5 – 551 damage. Can target any tile.
            Max Level: 3450 damage ??
              Peacemaker - Blue 12 AP
              Captain America gallantly launches his shield at the enemy. Stuns the target for 2 turns and transforms a chosen basic tile into a 3 turn Countdown tile that returns 8 Blue AP.
              Level Upgrades
                Level 2 – Converts to a strength 17 Protect tile when activated. Returns 9 Blue AP. Level 3 - Can target strike. protect, attack, and web tiles. Protect strength increased to 27. Level 4 - Returns 10 Blue AP. Protect strength increased to 37. Level 5 - Can target any tile. Protect strength increased to 48.
              Max Level: 291 protect ??

Original post:
              That's the new gold character.

Win him in the Simulator March 21-30.

You can see what his powers are with one cover by clicking on the event rewards and then clicking on the picture of the cover.
              IceIX wrote:
              Nope, second printing variant. This one:
              http://www.comics.org/issue/1093410/

IceIX wrote:
              IceIX wrote:
              I have a feeling Steve Rogers Super Soldier version will see MUCH more high level play than Modern. Staring at his maxed out abilities at the moment and wondering how I can spend enough time in the Sim Challenge to get him myself this go around. icon_e_smilegif

Any possibility us loyal forum-goers can have a sneak peek at his max level abilities? icon_e_biggringif
              Well, the abilities may always be changed before we full on release him at PVE's end, but at the moment I'm looking at a max Peacemaker that stuns for 2 turns, creates a 3 turn Countdown tile that returns 10 blue AP, and *leaves behind a 291 Protect tile.*
              Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Lazy Captain America?
              • Yay, simulator!
              • Dunno why, but I'm quite excited.
              • AlphaNik
                AlphaNik Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
                Let's see how lazy is this LazyCap
              • Anyone have an inkling what time the event would start?
              • Nemek
                Nemek Posts: 1,511
                Anyone have an inkling what time the event would start?

Most events start at noon EST, but it's sometimes a bit later.
              • Clintman
                Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
                God I hope it is not a Lazy Captain America, he needs new abilities.
              • Anyone have an inkling what time the event would start?

Probably 5pm UK time, meaning a horrible 5am finish time when it's over, like usual. We tend to get screwed a lot in the PvE finish times.
              • fedlex20
                fedlex20 Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
                Maybe its Civil War Cap. Or the one with the black suit and the white star. Like the in some parts in the new movie
              • Unknown
                edited March 2014
                More *** Characters! Thanks d3, this is just what everyone wanted!

I finally got my first *** Thor, so I FOR SURE HOPE it will be buffed on the next event -_-

And they didn't even get the name right. There's no "Steve Rodgers" arc on CA plot... Though they also did something like that with Black Panther.
              • Kelbris
                Kelbris Posts: 1,051
                the font that says Captain America is gold.

Foreboding.
              • Clint wrote:

Definitely. A good character with offensive abilities will be well worth playing for. I enjoyed the Simulator for the ISO anyway, but having something good to aim for always helps.
              • someguy321 wrote:
                I finally got my first *** Thor, so I FOR SURE HOPE it will be buffed on the next event -_-

I really hope so, my Lazy Thor is soon to be 4/4/4 with enough ISO to take him to level 100!
              • Unknown
                edited March 2014
                9 day event? Ewww

Probably have alliance awards, too.
              • Clint wrote:

I agree with the sentiment, but I think we're likely to be disappointed. We were told that the next "new" character would be gold, and Cap was by far the most predicted (though not hoped for) option.

Though Captain America really wouldn't be so bad, if his abilities were 1) cheaper and 2) useful.
              • BTW, I also though that we made pretty clear that we don't want anymore Gold characters. I hope this is not the case.
              • I spent money on this game when I first started because I pulled 2* Cap, but didn't have a roster slot. I wanted him so bad, but he sat in my queue forever, then finally I was like, dang it, I'll spend some dough. It was then I realized the cover had expired and was gone.

Because of that I kind of get excited at the prospect of a potentially useful Captain America. God, I want him to be good.
              • MaxCavalera
                MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
                Cool I really enjoyed the simulator killing DA really gets boring till they add some new Baddies. I also think its odd that we have had two new versions of existing characters after they said they weren't going to do that or was that only for the two weeks that they released pysloke and panther. Oh well new stuff keeps rolling on in!
              • Unknown
                edited July 2015
                New character announced as a reward for the newest Simulator tournament. I'll update this post as soon as his covers become visible.

Thanks to Nonce for the updated layout and colors.
              • Yeeeesss. I actually caved and levelled gold Thor though. Made winning the heroic easier.