Alliance Improvements Thread

12346»

Comments

• I'd like to have the ability to trade covers with alliance members. Most of my alliance members are friends and family, and I would love to help out the ones that are just starting out by giving them my extra covers. Plus that gets back to the nostalgia of actually trading comics as a kid.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would very much like to see more events where alliances work together towards progression goals, just like the Galaktus event. As it now stands, about every event is geared towards personal progression and placement rewards (personal/alliance).

Because our alliance is more geared towards casual play, the only rewards we ever hit are normal tokens and some ISO (we did score some 25HP in a few exceptional cases). But during the Galaktus event we actually could achieve something collectively, and that feels good. We're probably even going to reach the first Hulkbuster cover with just a few hours left in the event, something that wouldve been unthinkable if we had to compete with other clans for it (our alliance rank is somewhere around #1000).