Alliance Improvements Thread

Options
Let's consolidate suggestions for the alliance improvements into one thread. I will start with my own concerns:
1) Ability to rejoin after being kicked
2) Ability to kick commanders by a new tier "leader" or if new tier not an option, an ability to demote a commander back to normal
3) Better Alliance Reward Tier 2-50 is way too broad. 2-10 would be better, 2-5 would be ideal (more rewards, dont move them from SP progression)
4) A way to distinguish Alliance members in battle so as to not attack them (so that people don't have to remember 19 names)
5) Automated Cheater protection (if you are in cheating DB, you can't join any alliance)

Please Copy and paste from other threads whatever I'm missing and keep this thread alive. Thanks!

Comments

• I would like to see:
    1. Points contributed per member to current event
    2. Alliance message system in game
    3. Make the upgrade slot system like leveling a character so everyone could add as much or as little as they want or can afford. And somewhere that shows how much a member has contributed.
  • I would like to see ability to message in game or post people's wall in general to be able to recruit better.

I would like individual awards left alone. Top 1 gets 3 covers etc.
    top 1 should get 3x event tokens. (Event tokens should be left available 12 hours after event before they turn heroic so they can be rewards / 5000 ISO / 250 hp

2-10 should get 2x token / 2500 ISO / 100hp

11-25. 2x tokens / 2500 ISO

26-50 2x tokens 1500 ISO

51-100 1x token 1500 ISO

101-200 1x token 1000 ISO

201-400 1x token 500 ISO

401-800 1x token

Or something to this effect.

Would like to be able to donate hp / ISO to alliance in order for alliance benefits such as increased his gain. Increased hp / attack / damage reduction etc etc.
  • Fix the UI so that the entire screen does not become a button when scrolling applicants.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    Fix the UI so that the entire screen does not become a button when scrolling applicants.

This is also very important, I ended up accepting members by accident by trying to use my giant fingers to scroll down. a Scroll Bar would be nice. More confirmation prompts to (Are you sure you want lo approve?)
  • SandsTheMan
    Options
    Ability for commanders to be able to check activity of members: last logged on, last position in pvp, points contributed to alliance rank
  • Ability for commanders to be able to check activity of members: last logged on, last position in pvp, points contributed to alliance rank

Yes, If someone isn't pulling their weight and just sitting there reaping rewards, the Leader should not about it. IceIX, are you listening?
  • My take:

1. Make the alliance button available in more screens -- especially in the tournament one and where ranking are viewed.
    2. on the player buttons add info of current points in tournaments
    3. on alliance ranking button show the list of players with points
    4. 2 levels of commandership as others suggested
    5. allow resign from commandership
    6. alliance war chest: members can transfer their HP into it and can be used to upgrade alliance

Thought to write advanced stuff but no point before the basics are covered really...
  • And ability to view member's points in current events.
  • Zirtak
    Zirtak Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    Agreed with new level of commander. Perhaps even a few levels.

And a better tax system would work, where every member is able to donate HP for slots, even if they are no commander.
  • Right now I think the most urgent is a way to kick or demote commanders, because if someone goes dissapears or quits the game there is no way to remove them from the alliance.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd appreciate if you'd reduce the size of your sig as well.
    IT'S MASSIVE.
  • Twysta wrote:
    I'd appreciate if you'd reduce the size of your sig as well.
    IT'S MASSIVE.

Anyone actually uses this forum with sigs on? First thing I set in control panel to not show them. Ok, not really first, but...

But I made a request for size reduction on our chat topic, let's hope someone turns out as pixel wizard. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:
    But I made a request for size reduction on our chat topic, let's hope someone turns out as pixel wizard. icon_e_smile.gif

Our Captain is definitely NOT Lazy. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Guys, Is that really an Alliance improvement issue? I have already reduced the size of my signature by 50% My Captain of the Shope has complained that his art is lost at the diminutive size. I told them I must be considerate of others, let's they start calling me silly names again...

Pasa, you type interesting English. Are you of Spanish origin? Your English is very formal but something is off about it...
  • Leave everything regarding information on how players/team members are doing exactly the way it is.

Leave Commanders the way they are too. If a team wanted to let a randomner "buy in" to their team by making them a Commander they should have to live with consequences. They were willing to accept the extra slot, if the Commander did not fulfil their part of the deal by not playing enough or not buying the promised slot it's unfortunate but it's the risk you take you should have verified better.

Change prize structure so it's 1-10, 11-50, 51-100, 101-250 and so on.

Cheaters should be permanently locked out of Alliances.

Alliances are a great additional feature, and it should be left at that and not become the focus of the game.
  • Badlands wrote:
    Leave everything regarding information on how players/team members are doing exactly the way it is.

Leave Commanders the way they are too. If a team wanted to let a randomner "buy in" to their team by making them a Commander they should have to live with consequences. They were willing to accept the extra slot, if the Commander did not fulfil their part of the deal by not playing enough or not buying the promised slot it's unfortunate but it's the risk you take you should have verified better.

Change prize structure so it's 1-10, 11-50, 51-100, 101-250 and so on.

Cheaters should be permanently locked out of Alliances.

Alliances are a great additional feature, and it should be left at that and not become the focus of the game.

Cheaters get kicked out of alliances and then can't rejoin anymore. They get sandboxed, it's awesome.
  • I have mixed feelings on kicking commanders.

On one hand, if a commander becomes inactive, kicking him would be great. However, most alliances seem to do the "must buy new slot to join" tactic. I'd be furious if I got kicked after spending my hard earned HP to open a new slot.
  • klingsor wrote:
    Pasa, you type interesting English. Are you of Spanish origin? Your English is very formal but something is off about it...

Hungarian... English is definitely not my native tongue.
  • I would let the the person who created the alliance the ultimate control of deciding who get kicks promoted/demoted.
  • Maybe it would be good to share rewards with your alliance members ala people doing it on Facebook.