Civil War Returns! - New Event Details *Updated

Comments

• We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Any news about scaling not going to God-mode day 2 again?

Don't hold your breath!
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    4* Red Room tokens (with a red hourglass symbol) sounds like 4* widow is right around the corner. Teaser in character section soon?
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Spiritclaw wrote:
    4* Red Room tokens (with a red hourglass symbol) sounds like 4* widow is right around the corner. Teaser in character section soon?

It's for 5* widow. 10% chance to pull.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    David please confirm her RedRoom LT cost. Last event was 30Cp for Cap/IM. On the details above it's written 25CP? Please let us know.

Confirming ( icon_e_biggrin.gif )
    MPQ_5_Star_Black_Widow_Red_Room.jpg
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    You had me at no more crit boosts.
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker

Actually the write-up says that Mystery Boosts have a 10% chance of giving you a Critical Boost, so they are not completely gone.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Chipster22 wrote:

Actually the write-up says that Mystery Boosts have a 10% chance of giving you a Critical Boost, so they are not completely gone.
    If it's the same 10% as the LTs had, I should NEVER see a whitecrit.png ever again
  • rubix_qube
    rubix_qube Posts: 69 Match Maker
    edited August 2016
    In the individual rewards it's listed that we get 500 iso at the 776k level then at the 1.1M level we only get 100 iso. Is this correct or was that supposed to be 1000 iso? Especially since it's the next to last level.

Edit- Nvm just saw it in game, it's 1000 iso. Yay!
  • Tuttle0606
    Tuttle0606 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Is there a reason personal progression jumped back up to the original running of the event? It was lower the 2nd time 970k I believe
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Very comprehensive info, thanks.

Also, great to hear about the death of the crit boosts.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wonderful that we have greatly reduced critical boosts and increased other boosts!! Sweetness!
  • DAC169
    DAC169 Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]• Mystery Boosts
      o Starting will the Civil War event, all Critical Boost mission rewards will be replaced with Mystery Boosts. o When you receive a Mystery Boost, you have a chance to earn a random boost.
       Basic boosts (+1 AP in two colors, +20% Damage in two colors, Crit boosts) drop at around 10% each.  Premium boosts (+1 All AP, +20% All Damage) drop at around 2.5% each.
    What am I missing here?
    10% +Red/Yellow AP
    10% +Blue/Pink AP
    10% +Green/Black AP
    10% bonus Red/Yellow damage
    10% bonus Blue/Pink AP damage
    10% bonus Green/Black AP damage
    10% Crit Boost
    2.5% +all AP
    2.5% bonus match damage
    Total 75% chance to get something? Please tell me that last 25% is a chance to get some more ISO! Even just 100!
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2016
    The alliance rewards on that table are totally crazy. Here are the actual numbers from the in-game event preview:
    1 - 70000
    2 - 120000
    3 - 350000
    4 - 880000
    5 - 1800000
    6 - 3000000
    7 - 4800000
    8 - 9700000

Beyond that, so, I'm reading that 25 CP is for 10% chance at Black Widow, instead of 15% chance at a 5-star like in a normal LT.

I.e. Wait a week and get 50% more 5-stars for your CP.

Seems like a bum deal unless you've already max champed one of the two newest 5s (roll call? anyone?)... But I guess if you don't want Banner OR Bolt, it's a reasonable trade-off.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    DAC169 wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]• Mystery Boosts
      o Starting will the Civil War event, all Critical Boost mission rewards will be replaced with Mystery Boosts. o When you receive a Mystery Boost, you have a chance to earn a random boost.
       Basic boosts (+1 AP in two colors, +20% Damage in two colors, Crit boosts) drop at around 10% each.  Premium boosts (+1 All AP, +20% All Damage) drop at around 2.5% each.
    What am I missing here?
    10% +Red/Yellow AP
    10% +Blue/Pink AP
    10% +Green/Black AP
    10% bonus Red/Yellow damage
    10% bonus Blue/Pink AP damage
    10% bonus Green/Black AP damage
    10% Crit Boost
    2.5% +all AP
    2.5% bonus match damage
    Total 75% chance to get something? Please tell me that last 25% is a chance to get some more ISO! Even just 100!

+2 team-up AP, +10% team up damage gets you to 95%.
  • Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Will we be running Civil War once, or do we get a second crack at it a couple of days later, like before?
  • Ezrius
    Ezrius Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Don't have Miles, but powered up Switch Fist that could net me much needed Switch covers may be too tempting. Sorry Cyke (and now feel super dumb for for selling a Winter Soldier cover, even if it was to make room for Green Goblin)
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for posting the details on the vaults. Thats really important info and lets people decided when and if they will buy out a vault. This is great communication
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Please say this is a permanent change to Crit boosts.

This could be one of the best quality of life changes yet! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Arphaxad wrote:
    Will we be running Civil War once, or do we get a second crack at it a couple of days later, like before?

The last 2 times they ran it, they did it twice. I'd hope we get it twice again, this is one of my favorite events.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Arphaxad wrote:

The last 2 times they ran it, they did it twice. I'd hope we get it twice again, this is one of my favorite events.

actually this is only the 3rd time they've run this event in total.