Pandas of DOOM - Alliance Chat

Options

Comments

• sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks for the info Kolence.

I'm having a lot of fun even with a weak Patch, he can really turn the tide in a match. Even won a few tanking rounds with him in the shield versus while not really trying.
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I want to get my Doom and Panther team going not sure the third probably patch because he is the magic salve that makes everything deadlier heh.
  • sinnerjfl
    Options
    Put in the tank team in... I'm not sure what kind of bracket I landed in but the leader is at 132... icon_lol.gif
  • I've shielded in fearless defenders with 750 and the team is right now #101.

A little push and we'll get a Hulk cover...
  • MaxCavalera
    Options
    I have added Cravenight to the alliance hopefully he will find his way to forum or they will patch the in-game communication soon. We can always boot if there is reason to believe he isn't pulling his weight. Let me know if anyone as issue with this. Thanks & thanks to Borras
  • MaxCavalera
    Options
    Borras wrote:
    I've shielded in fearless defenders with 750 and the team is right now #101.

A little push and we'll get a Hulk cover...

I am sure some people haven't put in their full efforts yet, But i want that black hulk for sure to complete mine. I still think modern hawk eye should work well with hulk.
  • yeah i'm sitting at 190 points cause i don't usually push before 8 hours (well, i'll usually grab the 300 token). top 10 would put my hulk at 102, so i'll be partaking.

did the first clear of the new pve grind, seems boring. I got a diabolical token in the first lightning round, and it was another black hood (my 5th in a row after already maxing his black). i hate diabolical tokens. really do.

however my pve token was a yellow lazy captain, so i'm pretty happy about that., and my guys are all fully leveled again, so saving iso for hulk now.
  • MaxCavalera
    Options
    bloodwars wrote:
    yeah i'm sitting at 190 points cause i don't usually push before 8 hours (well, i'll usually grab the 300 token). top 10 would put my hulk at 102, so i'll be partaking.

did the first clear of the new pve grind, seems boring. I got a diabolical token in the first lightning round, and it was another black hood (my 5th in a row after already maxing his black). i hate diabolical tokens. really do.

however my pve token was a yellow lazy captain, so i'm pretty happy about that., and my guys are all fully leveled again, so saving iso for hulk now.

Man you get the hot hand with the damn event tokens i always get Squat. The first time they ran an event where psylocke was in the event token pool I think i got like 20 of those things and so many captain america and marvel now magneto.
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hey guys, I don't remember playing this "red iso" before. I started with Hulk PvE in December or the Hunt one with buffed Hawkeye and Captain whichever was earlier, this must have been before that. So how does it play? I looked in the event thread, it looks like no subs or anything just one map, with new missions as time goes. But do the old missions disappear, how much should I grind them? I fear scaling. For now enemies' levels are ridiculously low for the buffed heroes plus it's mostly just goons, but I got burnt rampaging with Ares and Psylocke through the first round and then BAM levels go up, harder lineups to beat...

Just noticed it. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • you can read the info on the wiki, i'm new too, so i don't really know. not sure if it's 10 or 12 hour resets either. as long as they're goon fights or single heroes though, the level doesn't matter if you have obw.
  • MaxCavalera
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Kolence wrote:
    Hey guys, I don't remember playing this "red iso" before. I started with LilCuteGreenDude PvE in December or the Hunt one with buffed Purplearrow and Captain whichever was earlier, this must have been before that. So how does it play? I looked in the event thread, it looks like no subs or anything just one map, with new missions as time goes. But do the old missions disappear, how much should I grind them? I fear scaling. For now enemies' levels are ridiculously low for the buffed heroes plus it's mostly just goons, but I got burnt rampaging with Axedude and Ninjaactiongirl through the first round and then BAM levels go up, harder lineups to beat...

Just noticed it. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I am in the same boat the first PvE i did was the Hunt i think where modern hawkeye was 200% boosted but that also applied to his crit multiplier... When i discovered that I was able to compete well above my level I only hit a couple road blocks when i needed BWGS and Invs. Woman. Long story short I don't have any personal exp. but not grinding easy rewards seems to be the key to keeping levels down.
  • Kolence
    Options
    Ok thanks, I'll go look it up.

Btw, tried to put the new Cap's (1/1/1 of course) shield over goon's CD. Power of habit. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Wow - scaling started FAST on the Red Iso icon_e_surprised.gif. Hanging at #7 in Fearless.

Finally making the transition up to 3*:
    Punisher at 128 (maxed out stats tho)
    IM40 at 96 (4/3/3 stats)

Then onto Black Panther (68 - 4/2/2). Want to get IM40 up there to tank and provide AP. It will be hard to give up OBW though...
  • well, most people trade fishnets for spider webs. I still haven't done my final run, but i got an easier bracket, so 650 should be a safe top 10.

got a top 8 in LR with rag, never even got attacked. he's 5/4 now - soo close. things just lined up right and a pulled a lot of tank teams. never got more than 16 points from a fight, but i never had to fight more than 1 level 100+ character either. the 23k iso i had for hulk got dropped into 8 levels of ares and 9 levels of rag though... but i'll make it back.
  • why does the forum change the character names? hulk = h.ulk ares = a.res
  • MaxCavalera
    Options
    bloodwars wrote:
    why does the forum change the character names? LilCuteGreenDude = h.ulk Axedude = a.res

It was an april fools thing, also why are name got changed in the alliance chat because of doc d00m
  • sinnerjfl
    Options
    Making a small push in the Fearless Defenders tournament. Got the alliance up to #93 in the rankings.

I'M HELPING icon_lol.gif
  • MaxCavalera
    Options
    sinnerjfl wrote:
    Making a small push in the Fearless Defenders tournament. Got the alliance up to #93 in the rankings.

I'M HELPING icon_lol.gif

We can do et! Yeah i am gonna push later then hopefully again right before it finishes. Tanked a lot today to make it easier theoretically.
  • alliance is #75 right now. I'm #2 in bracket at 670, should be a safe top 10... and i got another top 8 LR, so my rag is complete (pending 16k iso). now it's just grinding diabolical tokens, and pulling cover after cover i can't use.
  • Kolence
    Options
    Ok I'm shielded at 752 for #4. First has over 900 and no hero (or villain for that matter) over 85 levels, but I think he was always shielded since crossing over 500. Or he is in an even lower MMR so doesn't get attacked? But at that many points I don't think it would keep protecting him. Anyway it seems he really wants that x-force cover.