Feedback Request: Versus Matchmaking Test - Magnetic Mayhem

Options
12346»

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    roberts_2 wrote:
    pd: not an issue on test but infinite cascades are a problem because the AI plays on tetris mode (machine can see next drop gems). It is too obvious.
    False.
  • I wasn't able to dedicate a lot of time to this event, but my overall impressions were positive.

I have around 15 champed 3*s, no 4*s with more than 10 covers or over level 130, and 6 5* covers total. Most PVP events involve skipping tons of champ JeanBuster teams, especially when I get over 400 points, trying to find a team worth take on. (I can occasionally beat a Jean/3* team, but it is less than 30%. I almost never win against a max Hulkbuster.) I usually have to hunt for team of 3*s, sometimes with under-leveled 4*s, worth over 40 points, which gets very hard to find when I am over 550 points.

In this event, 3* teams were much easier to find, which was nice. Teams worth over 40 points were harder to find, especially right at the end, but that made me feel like a god among mortals, rather than a peasant staring up at titans.

While I'm sure there will be plenty to complain about if this is made the norm, it felt like an incremental improvement.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Beat the seed teams ~200pt, my experience was very similar to previous PvP's, which is not bad since I've remember the last MMR test was pretty nasty icon_cool.gif
    For reference, I have 3 champed 4*s, about 70% of the 3*s champed and all 5* but low on covers and levels. After seeds I see a mixture of champed 3*s and some maxed 4*s and some low covered 5*s, as always. Did more less the same points with the same time & shields.
  • lokiagentofhotness
    lokiagentofhotness Posts: 192 Tile Toppler
    Options
    i noticed no difference - or maybe a slight one? i did queue a few non 5* teams a bit earlier than i generally do...but other than that it was the same. i believe my alliance mates all didn't see any difference either.

running max oml/phoenix largely.