*** Iron Man (Model 40) ***

1202122232426»

Comments

• TxMooseTxMoose Age Unconfirmed Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    dw316 wrote:
    I can't decide which ability is better, haha. What do you guys prefer using his for, the red or blue? At one point, the high damage red helps against the high hp bigs, while the blue can hit the whole team.
    I've used both over the weekend in pve. champ him and you can switch at will. both are ok, but expensive ran him with xpool and xfw and maxed out his blue. truthfully I max out his blue most of the time because I'm generally running a strong red (4thor, cyke, torch, etc.), but there was a time I played the red - can't remember the team makeup.
  • Cousin SimpsonCousin Simpson Age Unconfirmed Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    ChuckFan wrote:
    IM40 + Groot + Blade: 2 yellow matches, battery up, lay down Groot's blue and then use Groot's Green on the turn the strike tiles come out. Finish up with IM40's own red.

Is Blade there for his good looks? Or do you cast his purple when R&G's strikes come out?
  • ChuckFanChuckFan Age Unconfirmed Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    >Is Blade there for his good looks? Or do you cast his purple when R&G's strikes come out?

Yes, Blade is one of the few 3s that I have champed that has a good purple. He also can use black which IM40 & Groot do not need.
  • JarvisJackrabbitJarvisJackrabbit Age Unconfirmed Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    I just noticed his yellow went from costing 6 to 8 with the most recent update.
  • orbitalintorbitalint Posts: 510 Critical Contributor

Ditto but they haven't scrubbed it completely from the game as it still shows in the Character screen (https://goo.gl/photos/PbN4Y9wTpXt3iRWD8).

Stealth nerf?

EDIT: Whole thread on this here - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=56765.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 1,026 Chairperson of the Boards

It's a bug.
  • hopper1979hopper1979 Posts: 561 Critical Contributor
    Glad to hear it is a bug and not a nurf.
  • Tiger_WongTiger_Wong Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    If they left his yellow at 8, I wouldn't complain at all. It's a fair nerf.