Your latest fun team combination

Comments

• steakleathersteakleather Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    4* Thanos is great against BRB, because he gets rid of enemy specials and makes green as soon as they have 4 special tiles. Hide him behind a 5* green user.
  • GlockomaGlockoma Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Do you have 5 star Daredevil?  You can use his purple to simultaneously steal a bunch of special tiles,  turn them into strike tiles,  and stun your target. 
    Unfortunately no
  • itsuka7itsuka7 Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    I am having a lot of fun in the Spidey pvp combining him with Black Cat and Karnak, all boosted. Very versatile team, quite friendly on health packs too. All colors are useful in some way.

At the start, match purple to up the defense, power up BC purple power and wait for Karnak to go critical. After that, you have stun, defense, board shakeup, and some major damage dealing available,
  • 111MCH111111MCH111 Posts: 89 Match Maker
    My current favorite team consists of Kitty 5* champ, and Rocket&Groot 4* champ which are combined with Juggernaut 4*, also champ now. At SCL10 PVE this team eats rapidly thru most levels. The Green node, is the only tricky one, level 600 enemies all above 100k HP is brutal, but still fun. 
    5* Carnage, Chavez, and ME Hulk. My current sim team right now. Fun team for making match after match. 
  • ThaRoadWarriorThaRoadWarrior Posts: 4,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've started dumping iso into Carbage, he's 4/3/5 lvl 359. I'm really enjoying him in Sim with Okoye/Sabretooth to clear all the Gritty teams around. That second turn makes all the difference in reliably wiping the board out. Also, pro tip, his red will double dip the primary target with Wakanda Forever!, since it does the initial damage tic followed by a team-wide AOE. I was doing 80k damage to the lead enemy in SCL10 with nobody boosted and a full TU Okoye.

In PVE i've been running Spider-Man 2099/Black CAt (boosted)/Okoye for my main-line hard node clear team. BC drops a trap at battle start on black someplace, and with my 2099 at 209 still (5/5/2), Okoye tanks most of the board. I'll be curious if it stays fun after BC falls out of boost, but for now it's a pretty decent clear team against tile movers and goons. No active overlap, quite a few useful passives that trigger big damage, some board control, stuns on 2 colors. 
  • qandolsqandols Posts: 856 Critical Contributor
    Having loads of fun with boosted Black Cat, Captain Marvel (5*) and Strange (5*). BC has cheap powers and Marvel feeds her green while stunning/damaging on purple. Strange womps as usual and has good use of his blue. 
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 4,318 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well it didn't end up as being much "fun" for me but my Juggernaut team got absolutely destroyed by a Karnak/Meh Hulk/Chavez team in Shield Sim. Now I can champ Karnak definitely gonna take that one for a spin next season.
  • OJSPOJSP Posts: 842 Critical Contributor
    In Squirrel Girl's event, try 5*s Kingpin and Carnage. Rainbow team with plenty of stuff happening.
  • OJSPOJSP Posts: 842 Critical Contributor
    edited 28 March 2020, 09:58
    Shuri and Goblin in Angel's event can make interesting combos. It involves building up APs to unleash them in specific orders, so it won't work against certain opponents.

Sometimes we use Angel's green to make special tiles to add to Goblin's tiles, sometimes we let Goblin's black CDs to make big strike tiles first before we use Shuri's red to fortify them, etc. Eventually we have cheap powers with a lot of fortified tiles to deal a lot of damage. Angel's stun also becomes useful to prevent an opponent using their power before we're ready to unleash our combo.

Add: In the same event, I was wondering how the old OML Phoenix fare against the newer X-Men team of ProfX and Iceman, and they actually did very well.
    edited 28 March 2020, 08:47
    Kraven boosted in Angel event gives 5* Carnage the edge over Grocket and BRB teams. *edit (I say edge, perhaps I mean balanced)*

After first or second turn, against any team, the self propagating enemy attack tiles are Knull and Void. See what I did there?

Almost like having a Black Bolt team (damage each turn to boot) that specializes in SAP tiles over charge tiles.
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,778 Chairperson of the Boards
    A little while back, someone turned me on to Thorkoye/2099 as a PvE combo. It's pretty much replaced Grockernaut for me, except for easy nodes. I find I'm particularly liking it in the final sub of Meet R&G, because 2099 drops many of his Web tiles on purple, which helps quite a lot in keeping Doom's traps under control.
  • Phill_CPhill_C Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    edited 31 March 2020, 10:46
    For PVP/PVE I love using all 4* Bishop/Vulture/Deadpool!!! Hit bishop and blue is fed for vulture to remove enemy specials, not forgetting Deadpool now also butts in to penalise for hitting Bishop and then just acquire black to send Vulture airborne and you know the drill... with the extra red u can keep Deadpool at full health and with purple extra damage when matched. Do need healthpacks on Bishop after 2x matches but still fun. Yes I know people hate him but still building my rooster.
    1/2Thor, BRB, JJ. Been using it on the 5E and Challenge Node in Webbed Wonder, while JJ's boosted. Once it gets rolling, you'll easily have enough blue to keep Bill's countdown out while still getting a glimpse at JJ's traps. The only yellow outlet is Thor, so on these hard missions, he usually ends up actually getting to use Raging Fire, and there are typically a lot of protecs to flip to Strikes. I've been ending up with 10-15K in Strikes by the end of matches, even without Kitty, and with both Thor and JJ under-leveled and sub-optimally covered. Generally using Bill's green and JJ's red.
  • qandolsqandols Posts: 856 Critical Contributor
    By no means a new team, but with Coulson boosted and a champed Spider-man 2099 and (undercovered @9 covers) Hawkeye this is a real count down festival. The board is full of webb tiles and CD:s and you can fire Clint's red and blue (or spideys blue) the whole time.
  • skittledaddyskittledaddy Posts: 467 Mover and Shaker
    A little while back, someone turned me on to Thorkoye/2099 as a PvE combo. It's pretty much replaced Grockernaut for me, except for easy nodes. I find I'm particularly liking it in the final sub of Meet R&G, because 2099 drops many of his Web tiles on purple, which helps quite a lot in keeping Doom's traps under control.
    @TPF Alexis
    What is your build for Sp2099 on this team?
  • chamber44chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    qandols said:
    By no means a new team, but with Coulson boosted and a champed Spider-man 2099 and (undercovered @9 covers) Hawkeye this is a real count down festival. The board is full of webb tiles and CD:s and you can fire Clint's red and blue (or spideys blue) the whole time.
    I'm using Coulson, SM2099, and St4rLord in the Simulator since they're all boosted. Works pretty well, except when Coulson speeds up Miguel's Blue
  • Phill_CPhill_C Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    edited 4 April 2020, 04:40
    Not at top tier compared to some of you OG’s but actually had a lot of fun in the bagman event with “thing and mr fantastic “ both only at 7covers max but still really strong especially as this was a troll team to let others gain rewards in PVP however they just work really well! Yes I am aware that in reality they should have great chemistry but at that level I didn’t expect much :)
    @TPF Alexis
    What is your build for Sp2099 on this team?

5/5/3. With Okoye boosting, the extra countdown on black is worth more than the extra turn of stun in most cases.