Your latest fun team combination

1868788899092»

Comments

• tallemantalleman Posts: 379 Mover and Shaker
    bluewolf said:
    talleman said:
    My new favourite Gritty counter in pvp Simulator is BSSM, 5torm and HalfThor.

Spidey reduces strike tiles to 0 and stuns with blue, Thor keep generating AP each turn and got a nice green aoe and a decent red. Storm brings charge tiles to the board both passive black and desired colour with her yellow.

Try it out. Just make sure that the enemy doesn't collect to many blue AP as Grockets repeater tile can escalate if Kitty is still alive.
    So who do you let Bishop stun first?  And are you using boosts to use BSSM's stun or something?
    This is a Gritty counter. Not Gritshop. If im going against Gritshop i bring Bishop/Surfer/BSSM and try to match so that Surfer is in front. Then stun enemy Bishop with my own Bishop.
  • Kingart813Kingart813 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Man, I'm loving shield sim.  I champed black cat so running:  5 cap marvel 5/3/5, Bishop 5/5/3, Black cat 5/3/5

Basically stun lock galore, and and occasionally send Bishop airborne for health regen.
  • MrEd95MrEd95 Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    I know its not new, but i have just got Worthy Cap strong enough to try him out in as the 3rd in a coul/hawk team, and it is fantastic! The only problem i have found, is that it is quite slow, as you spend SO long waiting for countdowns to resolve. Massive fun though
  • tiomonotiomono Posts: 1,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    MrEd95 said:
    I know its not new, but i have just got Worthy Cap strong enough to try him out in as the 3rd in a coul/hawk team, and it is fantastic! The only problem i have found, is that it is quite slow, as you spend SO long waiting for countdowns to resolve. Massive fun though
    Vs this team I love running Kitty, 4* Gamora, Bishop. Just do not match a kitty color on turn one. If you get blue for your first match it's easy sailing. Slap gamoras stun on worthy asap. Wait for the 2nd stunned opponent to wake up and stun someone again with gamora. Now all 3 are stunned and kitty is boosting specials. It's so easy.

I have found peggy replacing coulson throws a wrench in it a bit by making gamora more expensive but it's still winnable.
  • KixtyKixty Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    tiomono said:
    MrEd95 said:
    Vs this team I love running Kitty, 4* Gamora, Bishop. Just do not match a kitty color on turn one. If you get blue for your first match it's easy sailing. Slap gamoras stun on worthy asap. Wait for the 2nd stunned opponent to wake up and stun someone again with gamora. Now all 3 are stunned and kitty is boosting specials. It's so easy.

I have found peggy replacing coulson throws a wrench in it a bit by making gamora more expensive but it's still winnable.
    I like Miles, IW Spidey,  and 2099 against the Hawkeye, worthy cap teams.  Two stuns, two nukes, and invisibility.  You chip away at whomever until you can stun cap or one-shot him.  
  • KixtyKixty Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    For those with usuable Rescue,  try her with bishop against gritty teams.  5 blue for rescue is a must.  Match away half the strike tiles and steal the other half.  Bring the third of your choice  to compliment Bishop and Rescue.  I've used this team a few times in pick two pvp.
  • Daredevil217Daredevil217 Posts: 2,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’ve found that Doctor Strange is indeed the cure for HawkCap for those that have him. Bishop/Strange will easily take them out (while leaving out an annoying defensive team), but Bishop isn’t really needed.

It’s when they have a good third to pair with (Sim) that the duo becomes a problem (unlike Bishop who is a problem pretty much everywhere). 
  • FalconfreakFalconfreak Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Question for the group: I'm loving 4* Black Panther and Shuri together. Other than 4* Juggy who else makes a good 3rd partner?
  • marvel075marvel075 Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Question for the group: I'm loving 4* Black Panther and Shuri together. Other than 4* Juggy who else makes a good 3rd partner?
    Magik is a excellent partner, since she creates protect tiles AND fortifies them, helping BP with the damage boost from protect tiles, and helping shuri maintain her AP cost reduction/increase.

• ThaRoadWarriorThaRoadWarrior Posts: 3,408 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 3 December 2019, 04:03
    Flaptain, Okoye, whoever this new 5* is going to be, 4* Lord (the AP Discount stacks), Peggy (the AP tax stacks and her expensive powers get cheaper), 5* Hawkeye, Emma Frost (I mean, she does, but why bother?), C4ge, Rescue, modok, but the true hero between those two is Main Event Hulk. Get Gamma Power Bomb down to affordable levels, then create a ton of critical s that ideally land on empty fortifications and blow up twice. You’ll think the math is bugged.
  • HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Posts: 2,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    IM40 and Wasp might be good. Wasp to flip those tiles to finish your opponents.
    You don’t even need to flip them. Just match them. 2* Bullseye is even pretty good. The real trick is jump starting either one of them. I find I tend to get P4nther’s blue off first usually.
    I've been running 5torm/5* Bobby in this IM40 pvp. Once you get all that green/blue in the bank from Recharge, and you flood the board with icicles and icemans, it's pretty much game over. Iceman's blue tiles even out-pace circuit breaker most times, giving your recharge tiles a chance to do something.