Options

Comments

• snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Peggy
    Hood
    Chavez

Having a lot of fun with this in PvE right now.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wakanda, Nico is boosted. Put her with Gamora/R&G and watch the strikes go sky high. Plus cheap true heal.  B)
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I might have previously posted this team, but Nico, 3* Blade and Cloak & Dagger is a pretty fun team.  With Nico on the right, she buffs the attack/strike tiles at the beginning after Blade and C&D create them.  With Nico and Blade boosted in FFW, it’s been surprisingly effective, albeit slower than others if you’re pushing for high placement.
  • RemoDestroyer
    RemoDestroyer Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Night Nurse/Yondu/Drax/Gamora/Quake
  • ZootSax
    Options
    For the second sub of Wakanda with the "Royal Shield" countdowns, I've enjoyed using 4* Fist, 4* Cloak & Dagger and 4* Nico (boosted).  It plays as simple as it looks: match black, wait until a Royal Shield countdown gets to "1", use Iron Fist's black to do a lot of damage & flip the shields to attack tiles and basically win (at least in SCLs 1-7).  Again, you want Nico on the right so that she boosts after any passive tiles are created by C&D.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,170 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZootSax said:
    For the second sub of Wakanda with the "Royal Shield" countdowns, I've enjoyed using 4* Fist, 4* Cloak & Dagger and 4* Nico (boosted).  It plays as simple as it looks: match black, wait until a Royal Shield countdown gets to "1", use Iron Fist's black to do a lot of damage & flip the shields to attack tiles and basically win (at least in SCLs 1-7).  Again, you want Nico on the right so that she boosts after any passive tiles are created by C&D.
    I've been using Loki to flip tiles after the countdowns go off; they get pretty silly with Nico involved regardless.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've been using Sandman/Winter Solider/Nova

Sandman as a 5/5/3
    Winter Solider as a 3/5/5
    Nova as a 3/5/5

The main think i try to do with this team is get Nova's strike tiles on the board. Having Sandman at 5/5/3 creates a good amount of yellow tiles that can get Nova cheap yellow firing off. Coupled with Sandman cheap-ish green AOE  target stun and Winter Solider's detonator plus his moving target you have some great potential to deal a lot of damage once Nova gets enough strike tiles on the board. Plus if a character is bugging you, send them airborne instead to keep them away for a little bit.

Overall a very fun team with decent synergy .I also like to use under used and under appreciated characters and i feel Sandman is on of them.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I keep trying to put five people on my team but it doesn't work...
  • 0_Fahrenheit
    0_Fahrenheit Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    I keep trying to put five people on my team but it doesn't work...
    It’s a team for MSF and not for MPQ. That’s why! :)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    They have Night Nurse in MSF? Get on it, MPQ lol
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Try this against special-spamming Sentries, Bullseye, Daken, etc.

Medusa - Nico - Ghost Rider.

Medusa generates green for Rider, blue for Nico, and purple for herself or Nico. Rider's green keeps getting cheaper the more attack tiles on the board, and Medusa happily drops two every time you bust her Entanglement tile. And both Nico and Rider can put attack tiles out there too, with her purple and his red.. When Nico starts buffing tiles, which likely won't take long, the damage can get pretty crazy. 

And of course all those friendly tiles are yummy health packs if they get matched away.
  • ZootSax
    Options
    For the Carnage/Venom/Demolisher node at the end of the Brooklyn Bridge sub in Venom Bomb I’ve had a lot of fun with:
    Medusa, Hawk-Guy & Nico
    It plays as simple as it looks: match opposing attack tiles, fire some arrows and use hair meddle while Nico does her thing.  You likely won’t need it, but Hawk-Guy and Nico even have true heals.  It’s a lot of fun.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5* Hawkeye - Coulson - Wasp.

Collect enough blue to start buzzing and go to town; you'll be swimming in blue & red before long. Wasp's dirt cheap yellow is great too to keep the board flooded with countdowns. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With Falcon boosted right now, I've been having fun busting out my old standby of Falcon/Wasp/Medusa. Takes a little while to get rolling, but once it does, everyone just drops.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    I just champed Chavez yesterday, so I've been looking for cool teams for her. The one I just tried in Sim was IM40/Vulture/Chavez. Chase yellow to get recharge on the board, get some black if you can, then as soon as IM40 goes to sleep, you send Vulture in the air so Chavez tanks all the colors. hilarity ensues. The team I went up against wasn't like a superstar team, but it was still pretty fun.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just champed Chavez yesterday, so I've been looking for cool teams for her. The one I just tried in Sim was IM40/Vulture/Chavez. Chase yellow to get recharge on the board, get some black if you can, then as soon as IM40 goes to sleep, you send Vulture in the air so Chavez tanks all the colors. hilarity ensues. The team I went up against wasn't like a superstar team, but it was still pretty fun.
    If you have Mockingbird, try swapping her in for IM40. Big enemy cascades are the bane of Chavez teams, and she helps substantially to mitigate the AP differential from those. She also cranks up your Match damage even further once you get going.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    I do have mockingbird, and my previous Chavez team was Main Event/Mockingbird/Chavez. With no actives, you're pretty likely to get Gamma Powerbomb or Bombshell to fire off, and even if it's Opportunist or The Crowd Goes Wild, you're doing okay from AP generation. I just wanted to see if I could engineer it such that Chavez was the primary damage dealer.
  • Dormammu
    Options
    I just champed Chavez yesterday, so I've been looking for cool teams for her.
    Depends. Against active opponents I like putting her with Wasp and MEHulk. Those two can help accelerate your AP intake, allowing Chavez to do her thing. Otherwise I'll put her with two throw-away 5-stars that offer rainbow match damage (like, BSSM + OML). When she's making crits, the 5-stars will put them to the best use.

Against goons I like to team her with 4Cage and 3Strange, only because the 3 of their passives together will make the goons pay dearly every time they lay a countdown tile.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,114 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    I just champed Chavez yesterday, so I've been looking for cool teams for her.
    Otherwise I'll put her with two throw-away 5-stars that offer rainbow match damage (like, BSSM + OML).
    Must be nice to have some throw-away 5-stars...  :)
  • Dormammu
    Options
    Must be nice to have some throw-away 5-stars...  :)
    Those are my 1-cover 5-stars I have no other use for.  :)