Your latest fun team combination

1100101102103104106»

Comments

• sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,705 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 14 July 2020, 01:23
    111MCH111 said:
    Just did battle SCL10 Green node: KingPin 5*, The Hood and a Thug, all lvl 500+
    with Vulture 4* champion and an underdeveloped iHulk, lvl 271, one red and one black cover. I have seen iHulk downed at least a hundred times to return again.
    As third char I used Domino to kick start Black for Vulture. FUN! To take down with 5k damage per round....lol
    question, which third would fit better?
    Phoenix? Dies when countdown is gone, or Loki 5^, could return with trap tile....all healers, Kamala  Khan, Wolverine, Daken 3*, all suffer from the 2k Hulk damage...any other suggestions? Or is Domino best for this duo?
    Cloak and Dagger.  They can heal, have a cheap purple, and can also put black tiles on the board to help fuel Vulture.  Assuming iHulk isn't boosted, they can survive a good number of his resurrections, and keep Vulture airborne.

The team I've been using with iHulk is Okoye (duh) and a third of 5-star Daredevil.  They can both heal up from iHulk's damage, and Daredevil's strikes combined with Okoye's passive makes iHulk's passive even more effective.
  • 111MCH111111MCH111 Posts: 84 Match Maker
    edited 16 July 2020, 02:50
    111MCH111 said:
    Just did battle SCL10 Green node: KingPin 5*, The Hood and a Thug, all lvl 500+
    with Vulture 4* champion and an underdeveloped iHulk, lvl 271, one red and one black cover. I have seen iHulk downed at least a hundred times to return again.
    As third char I used Domino to kick start Black for Vulture. FUN! To take down with 5k damage per round....lol
    question, which third would fit better?
    Phoenix? Dies when countdown is gone, or Loki 5^, could return with trap tile....all healers, Kamala  Khan, Wolverine, Daken 3*, all suffer from the 2k Hulk damage...any other suggestions? Or is Domino best for this duo?
    Cloak and Dagger.  They can heal, have a cheap purple, and can also put black tiles on the board to help fuel Vulture.  Assuming iHulk isn't boosted, they can survive a good number of his resurrections, and keep Vulture airborne.

😎

Indeed, very helpful, thank you. The team Vulter, iHulk and Cloak & Dagger work perfectly.  By the time C&D is downed, plenty Black AP is made available.

in current PVE event I have completed 10 times a Green node SCL10. So with this team the Lvl 530+ opponents Are (slowly) destroyed....iHulk keeps reviving....lol 😜
  • RosrafRosraf Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Im guessing it’s already covered in these pages, okoye (with talon fighter/Valkyrie/IHulk.  IHulk passive boosted by Okoye passive triggers Valkyrie passive to generate yellow AP almost every turn.  So Okoye tanks everything but can heal every 1-2 turns while generating more TU tiles, which in turn cause IHulk passive to hit even harder.  It snowballs really fast into crazy team damage with little or no health lost. 
  • ammenellammenell Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    edited 16 July 2020, 10:53
    but valkyrie generates black or green, depending on ihulks or okoyes level, what am I missing?

edit - it's the support, right? 
  • bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 4,789 Chairperson of the Boards
    ammenell said:
    but valkyrie generates black or green, depending on ihulks or okoyes level, what am I missing?

edit - it's the support, right? 
    Yes, RTF can push up Okoye's yellow by a % (you need rank 4 or 5).....at L200 it's 14% which is enough to make yellow her strongest color.

Given how (relatively) rare any Rank 4 Support is for most people, it's probably not a team that many can run.
    I just checked, after equipping supports months ago and ignoring them since, i realized i have RTF equipped - sadly I'm missing a level... 
  • krakenoonkrakenoon Posts: 281 Mover and Shaker
    @111MCH111

Try bringing some purple AP with you. If you can fire it off, you can get C&D to true heal. You have to play around a little more to make certain Vulture is airborne when Hulk goes down, but you can also spend iso on boosts instead of HP on health packs.
  • JSP869JSP869 Posts: 756 Critical Contributor
    Rosraf said:
    Im guessing it’s already covered in these pages, okoye (with talon fighter/Valkyrie/IHulk.  IHulk passive boosted by Okoye passive triggers Valkyrie passive to generate yellow AP almost every turn.  So Okoye tanks everything but can heal every 1-2 turns while generating more TU tiles, which in turn cause IHulk passive to hit even harder.  It snowballs really fast into crazy team damage with little or no health lost. 
    Damn it. My Talon Fighter is only rank 3. Grr. And I know my odds are slim, but that's exactly why I'm not using that Advanced Support Token they gifted us a couple of days ago: the Royal Talon Fighter is not in the current Supports Vault.
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,705 Chairperson of the Boards
    JSP869 said:
    Rosraf said:
    Damn it. My Talon Fighter is only rank 3. Grr. And I know my odds are slim, but that's exactly why I'm not using that Advanced Support Token they gifted us a couple of days ago: the Royal Talon Fighter is not in the current Supports Vault.
    Element Guns at LVL 3 does it as well.  My LVL 452 Okoye has a 150 Element Guns equipped, which boosts her Yellow damage by 84 points.  That's enough to make it outrank the black at this level 752 (yellow) to 751 (Black)

Still dwarfed by my LVL 459 iHulk's green damage (919) of course...
    substitute ihulk for spidey2099, not quite the same but fun, too

thanks for the support tip - lost the occasional aoe from the talon support but got very strong and reliable yellow ap generation. 
  • helix72helix72 Posts: 473 Mover and Shaker
    JSP869 said:
    Rosraf said:
    Don't forget, while you won't get the TU AP bonus, there are a few other supports that boost Yellow damage that Okoye can wear:
    Korg Rank 4 or higher
    Vintage Shield Rank 5 or higher
    Element Guns Rank 2 or higher
  • Michael1957Michael1957 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Is anyone using Apoc/ BRB/ Kitty yet ?  It seems like a defensive meta to me . 
  • qandolsqandols Posts: 856 Critical Contributor
    I have Apoc at 1/0/3 and boosted he works very well with BRB/Kitty. Fire yellow and wait for enough protects to be made, then fire black. Huge damage. And you team takes very little damage because of all protects that Kitty boosts.
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,772 Chairperson of the Boards
    I accidentally leveled him up too far, and boosted, he tanks 5 colours over Okoye. So I switched to using him with BRB/Kitty in Webbed Wonder, and they've been tearing through the 5E and Challenge nodes like no one's business. The only thing that slows them down is boards lacking in yellow, since that's what really powers the whole combo.
  • HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Posts: 3,130 Chairperson of the Boards
    R4G/3* Bullseye and Nico Minoru (lite version of Kitty Pryde)

Bullseye is the 3* essential and his node was a wave node. Since he's boosted, He tanks a number of colours. With Nico boosting R4G's and Contract Killer's strike tiles every turn, Bullseye had to match-3 only twice to down the characters by end of wave 2. On the third wave, he needs to match-3 only once. And the board was filled with strike tiles.

This is much faster than R4G/Juggernaut.
    Champed Kitty is better but for those without Kitty, she works too.