***** Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) *****

Options

Comments

• D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Why isn't this updated by now? Ever since IceIX left, everybody is sleeping around here...
  • Cthulhu
    Cthulhu ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Site Admin
    Options
    I'm working on it now like I said I woulD!!!
  • Cthulhu
    Options
    rbdragon wrote:
    Cthulhu wrote:
    of course, I don't have all the specs though for his Trick Or Treat power, that one is very interesting!

sooo... I'm still in this meeting. I will have to update later tonight and I apologize about this delay.

Hey - don't you go burying the lead here....
    Cthulhu wrote:
    Hey all, no joke I had it all done, then i closed it by mistake when I was asked to join a executive meeting... Argh. I should have it up tonight still but I have band practice tonight, so if I get out of this meeting in time it will be before 6:30pm PST, if not it will be sometime after 11:30pm.

Sorry icon_e_sad.gif

I did get the smilie in so have fun with these awesome pumpkins! icon_greengoblin.png

What kind of band?!?
    Where can we hear it?!?
    Do you do MPQ-themed songs?!?!?
    We gotsta know!!!

It's kind of like black metal mixed with sludge, i've been in punk and metal bands since i was 16, but nothing that anyone would know, it's more of a hobby. This is the first practice with this band, but I'll post something some day if people are interested.

I should have this up soon, I'm getting faster.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The forum needs more metal.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Cthulhu wrote:
    rbdragon wrote:
    Cthulhu wrote:
    I should have it up tonight still but I have band practice tonight

What kind of band?!?

It's kind of like black metal mixed with sludge

il_570xN.191254469.jpg
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Cthulhu wrote:
    I'm working on it now like I said I woulD!!!
    I expect a lot of people look at the first page, then hit reply to ask why it's not updated. They don't bother to look through previous posts to see that you are in fact working on it. Never mind them.
  • Cthulhu
    Options
    I just finished! Let me know if there are any crazy issues.
  • rbdragon
    Options
    Cthulhu wrote:

Pssst....the title....
  • Cthulhu
    Options
    rbdragon wrote:
    Cthulhu wrote:

Pssst....the title....

Haha, of course! forgot the most obvious! Thank you!
  • rbdragon
    Options
    Also, Goblin King Level 4:
    Level 4: Reduce up to 4 random friendly Countdown tiles by 1 turn and (PASSIVE) Fortify 3 random friendly Reduce up to 64

And the obvious question we'd want to know if possible - what colors do what on Trick or Treat?
  • Cthulhu
    Options
    rbdragon wrote:
    Level 4: Reduce up to 4 random friendly Countdown tiles by 1 turn and (PASSIVE) Fortify 3 random friendly Reduce up to 64

And the obvious question we'd want to know if possible - what colors do what on Trick or Treat?

Aw, you guys don't want to be surprised with that one? I thought it would be more fun to see what each one did?
  • Cthulhu
    Options
    Also, per the post from David here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=40336

You can now see why this had to happen for some characters, it made them way too powerful. We had a few discussions on it before making that change!
  • Cthulhu
    Options
    sorry, I realized I didn't update not maxed level 5 ability to up to 64 random friendly countdown tiles. I left it at 4 by mistake. That fix has been added.
  • _Ryu_
    _Ryu_ Posts: 149
    Options
    Cthulhu wrote:
    rbdragon wrote:

Aw, you guys don't want to be surprised with that one? I thought it would be more fun to see what each one did?

Ooh oh, i like surprises but... but I want to know now!!! (^_^)

P.S.

Being in a band makes you almost human icon_eek.gif and so shatters the illusion of your god like name icon_e_wink.gif
  • Curiosity
    Curiosity Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The 5 covers and maxed 5 covers descriptions are inconsistent for the Pumpkin Bomb thingy.

One says all are boosted, the other just three colours.

Seems like an interesting character. The damage on that Black ability puts Silver Surfer to shame!
  • himatako
    himatako Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Wow, so his fortifying tiles ability is a passive that activates every turn. Meaning even if you manage to remove the fortification, that countdown tile can be fortified again the very next turn. Now I see why they make changes to some powers. Otherwise Iceman will be able to keep punching that indestructible snowman icon_lol.gif

Still, here's hoping that the less powerful version of fortifying tiles will be available to other characters. I also wish we knew the effect of his bomb on each colour, since I doubt that I'll get to use him anytime soon.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Curiosity wrote:
    The 5 covers and maxed 5 covers descriptions are inconsistent for the Pumpkin Bomb thingy.

One says all are boosted, the other just three colours.

Seems like an interesting character. The damage on that Black ability puts Silver Surfer to shame!

Man they need more consistency in 5s damage. Spidey does 15k (and 4 turn stun) for 14AP, SS 7k and 2 charged for 7AP, and then we have OML that can do 20k+ damage for 7-8AP, and GG that can do 22k for 8AP !!!! It is like they are from different leagues! (At least OML has to transform first, but GG can cast the power on the second/third turn!!!). He can kill ANY non-buffed 4 in two turns! Two in 5!

And black disadvantage is nothing, wait just two turns to double cast? You need 8AP, so that is potentially 3 turns, so there is really no disadvantage AT ALL (it should have been at least 4 turns, maybe 5...)

With the black as is, and even without knowing the different effects of the bombs, he is now possibly the best 5 (he is so much faster than OML).

PS: At least the power is black, so it doesnt go that well with OML...
    PS: Man SS is so lame now, you compare his red/black to this and you start to cry... In what stupid universe Green Goblin is more powerful than Silver Surfer!!!!!
  • himatako
    himatako Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Polares wrote:
    And black disadvantage is nothing, wait just two turns to double cast? You need 8AP, so that is potentially 3 turns, so there is really no disadvantage AT ALL (it should have been at least 4 turns, maybe 5...)
    His black power is re-enabled only when the black CD tile activates normally. If it's matched or destroyed in anyway, he cannot use his black for the rest of the fight. On paper, I'd say this sounds like a big disadvantage. Using IF's purple to boost black can results in a match that destroy your CD tile fortification or even destroying the tile itself. Still, I guess we have to see how this will actually play out.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Cthulhu wrote:
    Purple is finish? I still have no idea what it does, based on that description.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Cthulhu wrote:
    sorry, I realized I didn't update not maxed level 5 ability to up to 64 random friendly countdown tiles. I left it at 4 by mistake. That fix has been added.
      Level 3: Reduce up to 3 random friendly Countdown tiles by 1 turn and (PASSIVE) Fortify 3 random friendly Countdown tiles. Level 4: Reduce up to 4 random friendly Countdown tiles by 1 turn and (PASSIVE) Fortify 3 random friendly Countdown tiles. Level 5: Reduce up to 64 random friendly Countdown tiles by 1 turn and (PASSIVE) Fortify 3 random friendly Countdown tiles.[/color]

Reducing 4 at level 4 to 64 at level 5 is one crazy ramp up.