New Galactus Hungers Details

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    never could see a reason in doing sheild anymore.. rewards are not that great or i dont need them and it would not really effect my season score....... at least it gives me time to watch tv icon_e_smile.gif woo 4 season of supernatual on my dvr i need to clear
    iso iso iso - been up to 2K once already, put 3*s in. down to 1700 over the weekend. up to 1800 now and might do 1 more cycle before season end. once hunt and LRs are done, will have more time.
  • Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Please have more pve events like this. I cant stand normal pve anymore...if I play, they are single clears. No grinding. Less grinding means less people being burnt out.y
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    ... Aaaaaand I was wrong. Please continue the gnashing of teeth and rending of garments.

7 hours and change until The Hunt ends for us in slice 5. Thanks for the big middle finger, Demiurge. We love you, too.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Finished S3 of The Hunt over 2 hours ago and still waiting for my Nova covers.....so this essential is even that much more annoying.....
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    rbdragon wrote:
    Finished S3 of The Hunt over 2 hours ago and still waiting for my Nova covers.....so this essential is even that much more annoying.....
    The new subs opened so you can go kill Galactus some more if you did not clear the Nova Node yet.

Also what was up with Hawkeye being necessary. I am lucky to save 1 of every 2* ready to be recruited for PVE
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    wymtime wrote:
    rbdragon wrote:
    The new subs opened so you can go kill Galactus some more if you did not clear the Nova Node yet.

Also what was up with Hawkeye being necessary. I am lucky to save 1 of every 2* ready to be recruited for PVE

Daredevil came out of nowhere for me. I sold mine after his last PvP.
  • Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    What will happen if I switch alliance after, say, completed the 1st round? Will I retain my score? Will it affect the new alliance that accepts me?

My own alliance is inactive. Only 2-3 play each day, and they don't want to play events. So, I'm facing Galactus all by my lonely self. Any suggestion?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    The choice of Nova essential with slices of the Hunt still running still sucks.

But kudos for avoiding the usual server meltdown.
    Those back-end optimisations seem to have worked.
  • I second the good job on stopping the server from melting down icon_e_smile.gif Its refreshing to see one of these boss battles just work icon_e_smile.gif
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    What will happen if I switch alliance after, say, completed the 1st round? Will I retain my score? Will it affect the new alliance that accepts me?

My own alliance is inactive. Only 2-3 play each day, and they don't want to play events. So, I'm facing Galactus all by my lonely self. Any suggestion?

Once you start Galactus you're locked into the alliance. So if you join another alliance their score and your score won't change.
    You'll still be playing by yourself. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Pessi
    Pessi Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    To be honest, they can't please all time zones and all in different slices of the previous event.

Actually they could..

For me, in the UK, the reset times mean I either stay awake until 1am to do a full clear or get up and do a full clear at 8am before it resets at 9am. For me with kids/job the latter is not an option.

I'm getting tired of playing with the screen dimmed down hiding on the side of my pillow so I don't wake up my wife!

As for the lack of Nova for many here, this is an unfair oversight. Start the event afterwards, people deserve that. Without knowing what the next event is before you start a new one leaves you blind in so many ways
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pessi wrote:
    To be honest, they can't please all time zones and all in different slices of the previous event.

Actually they could..

For me, in the UK, the reset times mean I either stay awake until 1am to do a full clear or get up and do a full clear at 8am before it resets at 9am. For me with kids/job the latter is not an option.
    You don't get half an hour in the morning before 9 am to fit in a clear?
    How in the world do you play regular PVE?

Scheduling regular PVE clears is a pain, yes.
    But Galactus is about the most time-agnostic event possible (apart from Gauntlet) so... I don't know.

I get up at 5:30 am because I do have a job, so it's a bit hard to believe you don't have 30 minutes in the morning to do a clear.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle wrote:
    You don't get half an hour in the morning before 9 am to fit in a clear?
    He did mention having kids... There may not be much spare time at all in the morning.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    What's with the drastic increase in scaling this mission reset? My nodes went from sub 50s in the last missions to 180 this reset
  • Quebbster
    fmftint wrote:
    What's with the drastic increase in scaling this mission reset? My nodes went from sub 50s in the last missions to 180 this reset
    I assume the low scaling was a bug that's been fixed now. I think the same thing happened during the first run.
  • Quebbster
    fmftint wrote:
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster wrote:
    fmftint wrote:
    I assume the low scaling was a bug that's been fixed now. I think the same thing happened during the first run.

I was wondering when it would kick back in. My last pass in Round 5 didn't have anyone over lvl 70. Ah well, time to start using the healthpacks I guess.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    tanis3303 wrote:
    Yeessssssss! More informative posts like this, this is PRECISELY what we have been clambering for for months!

I think ya meant clamoring. clamber's an awkward climb. Clamor is a raucous.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    ronin-san wrote:
    tanis3303 wrote:
    Yeessssssss! More informative posts like this, this is PRECISELY what we have been clambering for for months!

I think ya meant clamoring. clamber's an awkward climb. Clamor is a raucous.

That's why it takes months. icon_e_wink.gif
  • thanks for dozens of 20iso's and 2* ****. I was expecting more... But seems that giving to players isint D3 style