Patch Notes - R93 (02/01/16)

12346»

Comments

• Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Switch isn't getting much of a damage bump, but my 2 cover champion SW has about double her normal level 168 health in her PvP.

Switch unboosted
    Level 168
    8,772 health
    79/70/62/41 match
    purpleflag.png 5 covers; Deals 2,208 damage

Switch boosted
    Level 294
    16017 health
    94/84/73/48 match
    purpleflag.png 5 covers; Deals 2,986 damage

So she's going to take about twice as long to kill than an unboosted 3*, but she's not going to hit any harder. Though it looks like winfinite is back in place while she's boosted, her purple now supersedes PX's 83 damage blue at level 219. The best news is that the SW stun fix was included, so dead men don't stun now and they don't warp to the back of the line.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can we please get a red name on this?? If, as it seems now, it is true that you guys intently nerfed all 3*s while buffing 4*s, making the 3*-4* transition approximately 50% harder than it already was, at least have the courage to step up and admit it rather than keep hiding the fact behind a veil of stubborn silence and vaguely referenced bugs.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime wrote:
    notamutant wrote:
    udonomefoo wrote:
    4cyc - 246 buffed to 317, 20k health, redflag.png now does 7,367/16,191, blueflag.png 4,249

So the 4s and 5s got 25% stronger with the changes and the 3s got 25% weaker? I don't understand this at all.

What don't you understand about the need to buy more cover packs until you get more 4 and 5 stars? I don't think they could've made it any clearer!
    But where do you get the 2MM ISO to level them?

Selling all the two stars you're going to get in those packs. The prevalence of 2 stars is a service to you by ensuring you have a steady ISO income. It isn't intended to waste your money at all...
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    simonsez wrote:
    You guys may have fixed the 3*s, but the buffed 4*s look totally broken now. Please don't tell me that you gave Carnage 28k health and a 9k attack for 7 AP on purpose...
    Oh, and in PvE, my buffed JG also has 28k health, and her Purple does 8k AOE. Are you guys for real??

Shhh...you're gonna ruin it.
    Ruin what? My opportunity to have Iceman one-shot my entire team all next week?
  • IFORANI wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    - Additional fixes to the “Looking for resources” and “Device is not compatible with this version” issues.
    .[/list]

You ain't just going fly by with this one!

If "Device is not compatible with this version" was a Google Play issue and not D3 GO! problem. This is according from the ticket I filed with the top notch MPQ CLC you guys have in place. So what are you guys fixing? Either your just saying it to say it. Or I'm going sing loudly and proudly Liar Liar Pants on Fire!!!

I doubt a direct or indirect reply to this will be made but at least you've prepared me for it.

So just want to add... What do they do if can't download update? Lol
  • How have you managed to disable the 70, 140 and 250 iso rewards from a PVP match? If it ain't broken...

Between that and Galactus scaling this is the buggiest release in months.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    They did warn us that there would be 'quality of life' changes.

Apparently that quality has been too high all along, and they're doing their best to rectify that. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Galactus scaling seems to be fixed. Many thanks devs
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Galactus scaling seems to be fixed. Many thanks devs
    Even after the fix they did last night?
  • No idea what happened last night? Just played it an hour ago and Round 7 Galactus is now at level 350 instead of 478, so I'd say that's an improvement.
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    Also noticed that Galactus has been fixed. Yesterday 7-round Galactus had aprox 36000 HP, after the stealth fix he has 28000. So I guess it scales better now.