Roster in my signature.

Current goals:
    icon_blade.png - 166 and champion
    icon_caroldanvers.png - champion when I have a cover for her
    icon_scarletwitch.png -166 once I get another cover for her

Other priorities:
    star.pngstar.pngstar.png to 120 as covers allow
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png to 140 as covers allow

I'm thinking of taking Kingpin to his current level cap (157) after I champ Blade, but none of my other 4*s that are at 140 seem like they're worth continuing to pump Iso into until I get more covers for them.

After that, I need to figure out what 3*s to bring up next. Doesn't make sense to put any Iso into my 5* characters when all my other characters are still so much lower than them.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Starsaber wrote:
    After that, I need to figure out what 3*s to bring up next. Doesn't make sense to put any Iso into my 5* characters when all my other characters are still so much lower than them.
    Had a quick look, and I'd suggest Black Panther and Bullseye - Bullseye is just so much fun on survival nodes.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Last season:
    "This season" plan checked off: Now down to five non-champed 3*'s (SG, QS, DocOc, Psy, Sentry...who I expect to max as next 3*), finished five more since last update.

"Next season" plan checked off: Pulled that last Cyc and another couple - maxed him as my fifth 4* champ.

"Two seasons from now" plan underway: Pushed 3/3/5 FalCap to 172 for his DDQ (next one) and 4/4/4 MrF to 172 (in about 12 days). Next season I'll need to bump up a couple of other 4*'s to 172 to make them more easily DDQ'able, their turns are coming up [current can get to 172 and are lower: Rhulk 152, X23 111, Cho 74, GR/Iceman/Nova/Venom all can go to 130-140 and all sitting under level 100].

I've had enough KP and Carnage covers to max them for several seasons - but still hoping for more Rhulk or DPXF covers (have 11 of each), so I'll push them to 220ish first to get them ready to go. Depending on who comes up as 3* essential next season, this may happen towards the end of next season.

Debating about moving my 1/5/1 Phoenix to near the 360 level cap, that may be the "two seasons from now" plan. Best 5* by far (5/0/0 SS, thanks there RNG) - neither are really scary enough to level as a scarecrow. Did pull a Spider-Man 5* champion Vision the other day, so now I have five 5*'s rostered (no Goblin) and all are level 255, there they can stay for now.

3*'s: Maxed Sentry at beginning of season expecting his PVP to come up - it did. Maxed SG with her DDQ came up, expect her PVP next season. Maxed Psylock when I drained a Taco Vault that included her. Only have two 3*'s not champed: QS/Doc Ock (both at 140, ~60K ISO to hit 166).

Many are reaching the 183, where you get a 4* for championing -

LT - First 183 - used Purple Rhulk for 12th cover.
    Hulk: 183 - tossed Green-Cho (5/5/1)
    DP: 183 - tossed Red-DPXF (5/4/3)
    Bullseye: 183 - tossed KP
    KK: 183 - champed GT
    Rags: 182 - will use X-23 (3/3/5)
    GSBW: 182 - will toss Fury
    She-Hulk: 182 - will use Cho-black
    Magneto: 181 - will toss PX
    Beast: 180 - will use (champ) Jean
    SW: 180 - will toss PX
    Cap: 180 - will toss Falcap (4/4/5)

Twelve 3*'s 180 or above. Will use THREE (and champ two more) of those first champs reaching 183 4* reward - the ISO issue is real.

4* Progress: This was my "get everything DDQ'able" season:
    FalCaP: 4/4/5 (from 3/3/5) moved to 172, beat his DDQ.
    MrF: 5/3/5 (from 4/4/4) moved to 172, beat his DDQ (after several tries)
    RHulk: 4/5/4 (from 3/5/3) moved to 172, beat his DDQ
    Cho: 5/5/1 (from 5/5/0) moved to 172, ready for his DDQ
    X-23: 3/3/5 moved to 172, ready for her DDQ
    Ghost Rider: 3/3/3 (from 3/2/2) moved to 172, hopefully ready for his DDQ
    IceMan: 4/2/2 (from 3/2/1) moved to 168 (max), beat his DDQ

Previously at 172 or higher: SL, PX, KP, IW, Elektra, Carnage, Ant-Man, Fury, DD, Jean, Cyc, Thor, XF, IM. That's 23 that should be able to DDQ...no coincidence that it's everyone introduced before championing, where I cover-maxed them when pulling the early LT's.

Lower that 172: Miles (3/1/1) Venom (1/1/5, maybe could DDQ? 156 max possible) Nova (2/3/1), Two or less covers for Gwen/Quake/Punisher. Six that can't DDQ so far, all sitting below level 100.

5*: I reached year two and finally got a non-black SS! Now 5/1/0 and 1/0/0 SS's...yep, pulled a SIXTH blue SS before getting any other covers. Also luckily pulled Green and Red Jean. She's at 2/5/2 and I moved her to level 300. It would likely be best to get her to 350+ as a better scarecrow, but I don't want to waste some upcoming 4*'s.

Next season: I champed into my 12th Rhulk cover and drained a DDQ vault to hit my 13th Rhulk cover. Looks like he'll be coming up as a reward at the end of the season, I'll be working from today forward to max him. I have DPXF at 5/4/3: frustratingly tossed out
    his red cover that was rewarded this season and another red cover that 3*DP champed into - that's five reds I've tossed. Today pulled day 744 purple drop to go to twelve covers. Thing is at 3/4/5. Both of these characters will be priority after Rhulk is maxed, all
    three (Rhulk/DPXF/Thing) rewarded the one cover I have five of last time they were 1K rewards...so theoretically should be able to use their next reward. It also means this update will be very, VERY short over the next few seasons.

I'm also hoarding CP and LT's until at least Rhulk and possibly one (if not two or three) of these other 4*'s are maxed. This will continue unless a new 5* makes OML/Phoenix draw % go down.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    when champing hit, I had a 4* pvp pair (jg/hb) at 250 and was happy with them there. I had 9 maxed 3*s, with others at 140 and 120, and my 5 2*s, plus jugs. since champing hit, I've maxed hb/jg and brought iceman up from the 130s, and with 3*s I've maxed loki (from 153), gsbw (from 140), hood (from 136), torch (from 140), and gamora (from 120). I'm currently in the middle of maxing 4cyke (from 94). so my current champs are:

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_iceman.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.png
    star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_blackpanther.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_daken.pngicon_hood.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_loki.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_thor.pngicon_gamora.png
    star.pngstar.png
    icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_storm.pngicon_thor.png

currently I'm in the process of leveling cyke. he's at 235 for now. with im40 covers incoming I may push pause on him to take advantage of those covers and max im40, then go back to cyke. so, my current future plans are (always subject to change):

1 - icon_ironman.png IM40 (from 120 = 110K)
    2 - icon_cyclops.png finish 4cyke (from 235 = 145K)
    3 - icon_deadpool.png xpool (from 145 = 330K)
    4 - icon_silversurfer.png maybe to 320ish? (from 255 = 140K)
    5 - icon_thing.png (from 145 = 330K)
    6 - at some point i'll have to decide whether the 4* ddq day for icon_captainamerica.pngicon_x23.pngicon_ghostrider.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_miles.pngicon_venom.png will be worth the iso it will take to get them to 145 (35K each, less for falcap from 94, so another 200K if I want those ready)

if I ever pull an OML yellow, he'll get inserted in somewhere. not much use at 2/-/5. those 6 items will cost me 1.25 mil iso and that will take a long time to do. hopefully at some point before that's done you can add 200K for OML. that will be ~3 months working on 5-6 characters plus getting the most recent 6 to ddq level. in that time 6 more will be added. not looking pretty unless they drastically change something with iso.

oh, totally forgot about rulk. if I get that last red, add him to the list too from 180 (another 300K iso). so that's 3+ months to just get the beginnings of a 4* core and that doesn't include others I'd like to max like 4thor, xfw, and kp. I just don't see how the whales do it.

edit: always subject to change. since I can't run hb in heavy metal, i'll respec im40 with my covers and pour iso into cyke to use him in the pvp - probably won't quite get him to 270, but better than 235. then max im40 before my red cover expires.
    after 6 weeks, I've added the following champs:
    icon_cyclops.pngicon_thor.pngicon_redhulk.png
    star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_ironman.png

currently saving up for xpool. will need some iso into the newer 4s with their ddqs coming up - as necessary. i'll probably start with them at 70 and step up from there. after xpool, candidates include icon_thing.png xf icon_wolverine.png and icon_x23.png

still waiting for that oml yellow
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Orion wrote:
    Fully updated roster is in my signature below.

Champion 4*s:

icon_jeangrey.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_thor.pngicon_carnage.png

33 out of 40 Champion 3*s. Only ones missing are:

icon_psylocke.pngicon_colossus_new.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_vision.pngicon_storm.pngicon_quicksilver.png

I can't see myself championing them anytime soon. Just not enough ISO.

10 out of 14 Champion 2*s. Need Torch, Ms. Marvel, Bullseye and Bagman. Again, just not enough ISO to worry about them right now.

I have plenty of cover-maxed 4*s, but not enough ISO to get them even close to 270. But since my 5*s are at the point where they're better than any 4*, what's the point in leveling any of them? Sure, they're nice when they're boosted, but I'd need millions of ISO to get them all that good.

Basically the 4* transition is a joke. You only need to level up 2 or 3 top tier 4*s, then hope you get lucky enough to get your 5*s online. Once you get 7 covers in some 5*s, the rest of your 4* roster becomes irrelevant.

I haven't spent any ISO in the last few weeks on anybody that's not a 4* or 5*. There's no point. I did get X-23 up to champion level and I'm currently working on Cyclops. I want to get Cyclops, Red Hulk, Iceman and Deadpool up to 270, but none of the rest of the 4*s seem like a high priority after that. Maybe I'll bump up SS or Phoenix so I can run 2 5*s in PvP events. But then I'm worried about running into the big whales.
  • Orion wrote:
    Maybe I'll bump up SS or Phoenix so I can run 2 5*s in PvP events. But then I'm worried about running into the big whales.
    You won't run into whales. I've been running my lv 315 2/1/1 OML every PVP since about midway through the latest season & it didn't kill my scaling.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Orion wrote:
    Maybe I'll bump up SS or Phoenix so I can run 2 5*s in PvP events. But then I'm worried about running into the big whales.
    You won't run into whales. I've been running my lv 315 2/1/1 OML every PVP since about midway through the latest season & it didn't kill my scaling.
    I don't think you understood what he was saying. running 1 at 315 (or 360) doesn't significantly change anything. all reports indicate that a second 5* leveled well into the 300s changes your mmr to where you're classified as a full 5* player and that group is a small group, meaning you see the same names in your queue over and over again.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    ...and that group is a small group, meaning you see the same names in your queue over and over again.

How does that differ from what we see now? icon_twisted.gif
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    First full season of daily play:

Four star.pngstar.png champs: icon_caroldanvers.pngicon_daken.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png

I'm close to champing star.pngstar.pngicon_hawkeye.png, will achieve that within a couple of days. I've got icon_ares.pngicon_captainamerica.png and icon_storm.png covered, but I think I'm going to start saving iso for the long haul on the transition to star.pngstar.pngstar.png and see how far I can go with five champs while covering the good threes.

http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Justaroster/
  • TxMoose wrote:
    Orion wrote:
    I don't think you understood what he was saying. running 1 at 315 (or 360) doesn't significantly change anything. all reports indicate that a second 5* leveled well into the 300s changes your mmr to where you're classified as a full 5* player and that group is a small group, meaning you see the same names in your queue over and over again.
    OK that's good to know. I'll leave that part of my roster alone for now then & not take my SS above 315.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pulled a icon_lukecage.pngyellowflag.png from a regular ol' Heroic token today. Huzzah! That makes 12 covers. So close. SO CLOSE!
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Updated plan:

Champ KK and apply 2 covers
    Sell Beast 14th cover icon_e_sad.gif
    Champ Daredevil and apply 5 covers
    Sell Captain Marvel 14th cover
    Champ Colossus and apply 2 covers

As always, plans subject to change. Luke Cage and Iron Fist would jump to the top of the list if they weren't stuck at 7 and 8 covers.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My roster is in my Sig.

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Champs:
    icon_wolverine.pngicon_nickfury.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png Champs:
    All except for icon_sentry.png

star.pngstar.png Champs(prolly won't do those I'm missing):
    icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_ms_marvel.pngicon_storm.pngicon_thor.png

Current plans:
    I have 2 icon_antman.png covers with about 13 days left, so gonna champ him. He's level 210-ish, so we'll see if I can get the 170K+ ISO I need in that time. I do have over 1400 Standard Tokens, so it should be possible. Just laborious to open that many in one sitting....
    I'll then fall back into saving ISO until a 4DDQ comes up. Then depending on who it is, put some ISO into them so I can beat it more easily.
    Other than that, should probably level up my cover max icon_iceman.png .
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've stayed on target and have banked all CP and LTs while I work towards getting Bobby leveled up. I maxed him at 250 this weekend and I'm hoarding ISO to max him at 270 when the last cover I need is available in the next PVP.

It's funny now that I've hit 405 CP, I don't even feel the urge to crack them open.
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Options
    morph3us wrote:
    Currently championed:

icon_thing.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_x23.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_kamalakhan.pngicon_loki.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_blade.pngicon_hood.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_ironman.png

star.pngstar.png
    icon_blackwidow.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_storm.png

I'm currently hoarding iso, for one of the following eventualities:
    (1) I draw another Phoenix cover (currently at 6 covers), in which case I'll one shot level her to 360
    (2) I have enough iso to one shot level 4Clops or RHulk. I'm more likely to level 4Clops than RHulk, but if I have a cover or two pending for either, that may change my decision.

I can't see myself championing any other 3*s at this stage, although Iron Fist is my last outstanding 3* whom I might think about doing it for, as he's a good black generator for my 4*s and 5*s. He's only level 120 though, so it's a substantial investment. He does feed IMHB covers, though, so if I end up with enough IF covers in my queue, I might change my mind...

Update - still not sticking to my plans! I ended up championing Iron Fist. I also championed IM40 after his buff; he's the best 3* support character in the game, and it didn't make sense to neglect him, plus it allowed me to respec to 5 yellow covers. I also finally championed another 4*, X-23, which was not the 4* I initially thought I was going to champion in my initial post. I ended up with 5 X-23 covers in my queue, and she pairs well with OML, hence the switch. I did end up drawing more Phoenix covers and OML covers too, so levelled Phoenix to 375, and OML to 375 as well.

In terms of future plans, the level max on my Phoenix is 405, and I'm tempted to continue to level her. I'll take her to 390 at least, and then reassess. I still intend on levelling on 4clops and RHulk. At this stage, 4Clops has a higher priority than RHulk, just because he pairs very well with Phoenix, plus RHulk has a counter in Quake now, which makes his shelf life a bit more limited. Quake is also on the list to max and champion, but I'm a cover short, and a lot of iso short.
  • JohnnyBlood
    JohnnyBlood Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Options
    I spend ISO every 5 days. Whichever star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png is featured in DDQ, I level them up as far as I can. Then, I raise their 3* feeder by 10 levels (if they aren't already champed, currently 24 3* champs) Then, if I have any ISO left, I am currently dumping into 4* icon_thor.png who is at lvl 235 (most excited about being able to respec her. Love having 5 yellowflag.png for the Big Enchilada, but want the 5 redflag.png and blueflag.png option too)....non competitive but in it for the long slow grind
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Another day, another season (that I will join sometime tomorrow).

This past cycle I've expanded my roster by one 5* (Green Goblin), who looks rather terrifying and takes up space alongside Emo Spiderman, and two new 4*s with the expected covers Quake and MaxPun, both 1/2/2 and level 111.

Details
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_wolverine.png 3/3/4 +2 covers +15 levels
    icon_jeangrey.png 5/5/3 +1 cover
    icon_silversurfer.png 5/4/4 +3 covers
    icon_spiderman.png 1/1/0 no change
    icon_greengoblin.png 0/1/0 +1 cover

star.pngstar.png
    icon_spiderman.png His Holy Bagness 122 +11
    (So I miscounted. Still only got just one more of his covers than I did 5:star: covers, and that last obtained breaking shield in the last 4 minutes of Divine Champions for a final match. I just can't with this guy.

Added total of 13 levels to icon_cyclops.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_iceman.png
    New champs icon_jeangrey.png +5 icon_redhulk.png +1
    Respecced icon_carnage.png to 5/5/3, added 3 covers to icon_spidergwen.png.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    I fail at math, counted up approximately 190 gained champ levels since my last update, which is a bit shocking. Not where they all came from... guess ddq+pvp+pve+tokens add up or I made mistakes somewhere. Maybe I missed updating some last season???

Plans:
    Working to champ 4 star.pngicon_thor.pngicon_x23.png
    I wanted to get a few more 4*s up there before moving on to 5*s, but I realise logically I will die of old age before I ever get to that point, so I'm revising my plan... going to alternate putting iso in 4*s and 5*, and hopefully I get to play with them within the year and before the powers that be destroy my scaling/mmr once and for all.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 241 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It's been about 2 months since I've checked in, and progress has been a little slower, but there's still progress icon_e_smile.gif Updated roster is in my sig.

Since last time (2/19), I've added 6 more 3* champs (34 total):
    icon_colossus_new.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_beast.pngicon_bullseye.pngicon_spiderman.png

My 2* champs are now maxed (or almost maxed for Storm, 1 cover away icon_e_smile.gif)

I am still missing one 5* ( icon_greengoblin.png ) and two 4* ( icon_spidergwen.png & Howard)

For 5*, OML is now 1/2/1 and will soon be 2/2/1 in a couple of days (after daily rewards). I have him now at level 262, i'm planning to level him up to at least 300 (maybe 315) fairly soon so I have somewhat of a better shot in PVP.

My plan of leveling up 4* as their DDQ challenge approaches has mostly worked. On the 2nd wave of the 4*s, I now have beaten all except for Cyclops (came close, but not enough hp) and Mr. Fantastic/Flaptain (who I did not even try, admittedly). I'm currently leveling my Ghostrider (now 1/2/4) and am somewhat optimistic I'll win his with some luck and probably boosts.

I'm pretty much done championing 3*s for now - I might decided to champion Squirrel Girl if i get a bunch of covers coming my way (she's currently my only maxed 3* not champed, at level 151). Am also rebuilding the 3*s I previously sold ( icon_ironman.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_ragnarok.png ), though i only intend to invest in IM40 (would not have sold him if I knew he was getting a buff icon_e_sad.gif )

I only have 3 max-covered 4*s, none of whom I really want to spend the ISO to champion yet ( icon_wolverine.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_elektra.png ). Once I've gotten OML at a good level, I plan to bring some of my decent/but undercovered 4*s to at least 200, so once I get their last few covers it won't be as daunting to max level and champ them.

Last updates below:
    vinnygecko wrote:
    So about a month later, have mostly followed this plan. Updated roster in signature.

New Champs so far have all been 3*s (9 of them)

icon_daken.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_loki.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_storm.pngicon_vision.png

I now have 28 3* Champs overall. Hulk, Bullseye or Colossus will probably be next.

I've still also been able to level up 4*s as their DDQ day comes up...working on Kingpin now =) So far I've managed to win each 4* challenge on the second cycle, even Starlord!

I've been slacking a bit lately on pvp so have not made it to 1000 yet in a while. Depending on the bracket I fall in (and timing) its been actually easier for me to get placement rewards vs progress rewards, so I've made pretty good progress with adding Champ levels to 3*s.

On 5*s, I now have 3 covers for both SS and OML, and 2 for Phoenix and BSS. If I get a few more covers for OML I might start using him in PVP, but we'll see :)

vinnygecko wrote:
    My Roster from 9/25 (pre 5 star)

My roster from 12/31/15 (last update I had before Champions)

My roster as of this morning

My roster has definitely gone through some improvements over the last few months, and the champion factor over the last couple of weeks has been a big part of that, as I have received a lot of LTs just from championing my 3*s.

My Champs are:

star.pngstar.png
    icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_storm.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_blackpanther.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_blade.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_hood.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_shehulk.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png

Before champions, my goal was to get 1k in each pvp to slowly build up my 4*s with covers, and to max the rest of my 3*s that I thought would be good to have at max level (especially when buffed).

Now, I'm trying to use my ISO for the following:

-Champion the rest of my maxed 3*s once I get extra covers (based on DDQ that will probably be Mags and SW)
    -Max any other 3*s that I would like to champion based on the reward, especially if they are close to being maxed (Vision and Storm would probably be next)
    -Level up my 4* in advance to when they'll be featured in DDQ, so I have a better shot at getting the LT, and so they can eventually be used in PVP. I recently brought up IMHB to level 180 (from 111), and 4Pool to 158 (from 127). I'm now 4 for 4 on the 2nd DDQ cycle, where I was 2 for 2 on the first cycle. Also, once I knew HP wasn't going to be used for covers anymore, I invested what HP I had left in 3 IMHB covers.
    -Still aim for 1k in PVP, though I have not been as successful here due to bad timing on my part, lots of more competition because everyone actually wants the 3* placement rewards, not a great selection of boosted 3*s, or the 1k reward not being something I really want to spend the effort to get

I do have all 5* characters now, but none are ready to be trotted out for PVP. If I get lucky with LTs and get a decent amount of covers for them, I'll invest the ISO to level them up.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    lukewin wrote:
    Almost a month and a half ago
    Started Round 3 of Championing 3*, with Bullseye. Come to realize, it's solely an LT grab for 69k a pop, since I probably won't use the 3* outside of their PVPs and Essentials in PVEs. I'm ok with that. Once I get Vision champ'd, 35k more ISO, I'll put the last 15 levels on OML to take him to 345. Captain Marvel will be next 3* champ, as I saved her DDQ cover and pulled another today. Still got 4cyc, X23 and GR at 160, and in no rush to get them to join the other 4* at 200. Will put ISO into Chulk (currently lvl 140) and the level 70 4* (Miles, Nova, Venom, Gwen) when their DDQ's come up. Might take my Thor dupe to 200, since I do use her and IM40 in my PVP climb. She is 3/5/5 now though, should be 4/4/5 after next PVP, but might wait til I get the 5th red. XFDP dupe is now 5/2/5, so might level him soon, for PVE purposes, but might leave him at 199, so I know which build is which.

On my 4*, for my preferred builds, I only need Iceman blue, 2 Rhulk purples, GR red, Cyc blue (respec), 4 Chulk blues, 3 Miles, 6 Novas, 7 Venoms and 7 Gwens. If I get the Iceman/Rhulks/GR, I might consider hoarding CP and LTs. I'm a long ways away from maxing/championing any 4*, and even my 4* dupes are starting to get covered.

So I went casual, and with that, got lazy in updating. Hadn't updated in almost a month and a half.

-Finished Rd 3 of Championing 3*. Psylocke snuck in over Human Torch, so he is in the last 10 that may or may not ever get championed, along with Doom, Doc Ock, Ragnarok, Falcon, Sentry, Spidey, Squirrel Girl, Hulk and Punisher.
    -Accidentally applied my Hood blue to champ, instead of my triple, so he is at 2/4/4, instead of 2/5/4.
    -Didn't have time to go for 2k in last season's sim, so Gwen is at 2/5/2, instead of 2/5/3, which is ok, since I can use the next yellow instead of starting a dupe.
    -Finished Iceman at 5/5/3, Ghost Rider at 3/5/5, so only need 2 Rhulk purples, Cyc blue and XFW yellow for respecs. Then, it's only the new class that I need covers for, Chulk, Miles, Nova, Venom, Gwen, Quake, Pun, Howard. Chulk is at 140, all others at 120, except for Pun, who only has 2 covers.

Plans
    -Take up Black Suit Spidey to 300, since I use him in goon only nodes with SW/JG.
    -Take X-23 to 200, since my main PVE team will be her, OML, XFDP.
    -Hoard ISO, which doesn't come in as frequently since I am a casual player now. I go for 1k in PVP, when I have the time, or make the time for a cover I want, which isn't many. Will go for 2k in the Sim for the Pun black.
    -Tank PVEs so I can get in baby brackets for new releases. Played The Hunt very sub optimally, but easily got 1st place for 4 Howard covers. Tried to carry over my baby bracket status to Webbed Wonder, and it didn't work. Also couldn't play the subs until after the first refresh due to work, so Rhulk purple at T10 was way out of reach.
    -DDQ every day

My roster
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Since I maxed Hulkbuster subsequently championed him, Hood, Loki and IM40. Today I got Teen Jean to 5/3/5, so my near future plans are to pour iso into her; she's currently at 193, so just a wee ways to go icon_e_wink.gif
    Alongside that, I'll be targeting 1000 in PVP, see how my boosted Fistbuster fares in the next couple of pvps and grinding iso & Cp from story when I can be bothered.
    My four star stable is getting there, alongside Hulkbuster and Jean, I have 13 in Fury & Elektra (no iso plans at this time), 5/4/3 XFW, 2/5/4 Thor, 5/1/3 Prof X, 5/3/0 XFDP (curse you purple) 5/4/2 Antman, then a half dozen more at 6+ covers. Slowly but surely!

Edit: I also picked up a red Ragnarok to take him to 5/3/5, taking the last 3* to 13 covers.