MPQ Sneak Peek: January 2016 Edition **Updated

Comments

• Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pylgrim wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]*Hi-Fi (01/25/16)- Changed Iron Man (Model 40) – Heavy Metal Versus event to Mystique - Identity Theft

Sorry, folks. IMM40 was on the schedule when I updated last week. The disclaimer does come into affect on occasion ("*Important note: Anything listed below is subject to change before release. We will try to update any changes in a timely manner, but please keep in mind the info below is not guaranteed.)"

Thanks for your understanding.

Awww, our precious one-in-a-week answer from a red name was used up on this?

So early in the week too, now if something really important comes up we will need to wait until next Monday at the earliest.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Linkster79 wrote:
    Pylgrim wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]*Hi-Fi (01/25/16)- Changed Iron Man (Model 40) – Heavy Metal Versus event to Mystique - Identity Theft

Sorry, folks. IMM40 was on the schedule when I updated last week. The disclaimer does come into affect on occasion ("*Important note: Anything listed below is subject to change before release. We will try to update any changes in a timely manner, but please keep in mind the info below is not guaranteed.)"

So early in the week too, now if something really important comes up we will need to wait until next Monday at the earliest.
    Hey it's not easy to find the time to post when the rest of the crew is ordering live elephants and golden iWatches with the money rolling in hourly from buyers clubs.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle wrote:

Hey it's not easy to find the time to post when the rest of the crew is ordering live elephants and golden iWatches with the money rolling in hourly from buyers clubs.

What can anyone do with a live elephant?!
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    atomzed wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:

You've obviously never been to Tijuana icon_e_wink.gif
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    atomzed wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:

Oh, crossing the Alps to fight Romans ... Maybe crushing the human scum in Gondor... you know, the usual.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    *Hi-Fi (01/26/16)- Added Galactus Hungers to PVE Events.
  • jordanix
    jordanix Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]*Hi-Fi (01/26/16)- Added Galactus Hungers to PVE Events.

This pleases Jordanix.

So would you recommend icon_ghostrider.png against the Devourer? icon_razz.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:

thanks for the update

too bad many wont play cause its just going to be rewarding 3 stars unless we get back to back 4 star release what i doubt
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:

Can we have info about the rewarded characters ( self progression/alliance progression )?

Also, the timing, will it run simultainusly with other PVE's or not?
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    turul wrote:
    Can we have info about the rewarded characters ( self progression/alliance progression )? Also, the timing, will it run simultainusly with other PVE's or not?

I'm asking for additional info. If I receive further details we can mention beforehand I'll post it here.

Btw, Galactus is technically a February peek, but coming very soon, so worth mentioning now.
  • "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    turul wrote:
    Can we have info about the rewarded characters ( self progression/alliance progression )? Also, the timing, will it run simultainusly with other PVE's or not?

I'm asking for additional info. If I receive further details we can mention beforehand I'll post it here.

Btw, Galactus is technically a February peek, but coming very soon, so worth mentioning now.

you mean february, thats like FOUR DAYS FROM TODAY!!

wouldnt want to get to far ahead of yourself, now would you?

by the way you might want to do the february sneak peak BEFORE FEBRUARY ACTUALLY STARTS!! icon_rolleyes.gif
  • halirin
    halirin Posts: 327 Mover and Shaker
    thanos8587 wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    turul wrote:

by the way you might want to do the february sneak peak BEFORE FEBRUARY ACTUALLY STARTS!! icon_rolleyes.gif

Why are you so rude?
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    halirin wrote:
    thanos8587 wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    turul wrote:

Why are you so rude?

Imma marry her anyway!
  • TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Linkster79 wrote:
    Pylgrim wrote:
    "David wrote:

Opulence.jpg
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    *Hi-Fi (01/28/16)- Updated "Unknown" character tease link to **** Nova (Sam Alexander) ****.
  • Ram51
    Ram51 Posts: 117
    I thought the next pvp after Hulk is Bagsilver, but the Smash Hit rewards are showing Scarlet Witch. Is the next event changing from Bagsilver to Switch?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ram51 wrote:
    I thought the next pvp after Hulk is Bagsilver, but the Smash Hit rewards are showing Scarlet Witch. Is the next event changing from Bagsilver to Switch?
    Likely scrapped with IM40 who were originally scheduled
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    They're prop pushing back QS so they can get the new changes in before it runs.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    *Hi-Fi (01/29/16)- Added Scarlet Witch - Red Shift to Versus events. Removed some completed events. Note: Quicksilver event now arriving in early February.
  • Tredo
    Tredo Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Since you're on such a roll, can you update the DPD and the next week of buffs?