MPQ Sneak Peek: January 2016 Edition **Updated

Comments

• There are things that are major issues and there are things that are minor ones. This is a minor one but I don't see how it can be that hard to update the list of upcoming events and boosted characters. If it's that much trouble, they should just stop doing it, but I also don't see how it can be hard to do.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    *Hi-Fi (01/21/16)- Updated Versus and PVE events.

More updates to come today.
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Could we get the last update date in the topic title itself? Having it in the body of the first post isn't helpful if I don't know the thread has been updated
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]*Hi-Fi (01/21/16)- Updated Versus and PVE events.

More updates to come today.

Please also provide info about what PVE will reward the next new character.

Thnx
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    *Hi-Fi (01/21/16)- Updated Weekly Buffs.

More updates soon. Late to another meeting. Appreciate the "lazy" comments. Made a very busy person smile. icon_lol.gif
  • great, you guys ragged on them so much theyre running the hunt. thanks alot icon_e_biggrin.gif

how about that galactus update?
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    *Hi-Fi (01/21/16)- Updated Upcoming Deadpool's Dailies.
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]*Hi-Fi (01/21/16)- Updated Upcoming Deadpool's Dailies.

oh cool - Thor Goddess is up next for 4* DDQ node, not 4pool as was the case with that "experiment" last time.
  • Tarheelmax
    Tarheelmax Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    "David wrote:

oh cool - Thor Goddess is up next for 4* DDQ node, not 4pool as was the case with that "experiment" last time.

Nope, wrong, it's XFDP next, then Thoress.

Look at the DDQ 3*s he lists. They don't correspond to the current 5. We had Hood today. He skipped the one we are currently in and showed us the preview for the DDQ set starting in a few days.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    As you're posting 14 days of weekly boosts, could you also post more than 5 days of DDQ, and include the dates?

You don't even have to remove the old ones...
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tarheelmax wrote:
    "David wrote:

Nope, wrong, it's XFDP next, then Thoress.

Look at the DDQ 3*s he lists. They don't correspond to the current 5. We had Hood today. He skipped the one we are currently in and showed us the preview for the DDQ set starting in a few days.

picardfacepalm.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:

Wow the world is going to end it looks like not a single new 4 star for the entire month of jan. When was the last time that happen. I Cant recall the last time we never had a new person let alone not 2 in one month.... Thanks it can save me from buying mroe slots
  • Pylgrim
    slidecage wrote:
    "David wrote:

Wow the world is going to end it looks like not a single new 4 star for the entire month of jan. When was the last time that happen. I Cant recall the last time we never had a new person let alone not 2 in one month.... Thanks it can save me from buying mroe slots

Don't shout victory yet. A teaser for it was given over a week ago so still may happen in the event after Prodigal Sun and it just has been neglected to be informed.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pylgrim wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    "David wrote:

Don't shout victory yet. A teaser for it was given a week ago so still may happen in the event after Prodigal Sun and it just has been neglected to be informed.

dont they usually put them in boosted though (would say unknown)

then again Hunt is 4 days and i think many newbies came in 4 day events
  • Tarheelmax
    Tarheelmax Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    slidecage wrote:
    Pylgrim wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    "David wrote:

Don't shout victory yet. A teaser for it was given a week ago so still may happen in the event after Prodigal Sun and it just has been neglected to be informed.

dont they usually put them in boosted though (would say unknown)

then again Hunt is 4 days and i think many newbies came in 4 day events

Yeah, if you are relying on a post by Red Names to be a complete and accurate communication, you're gonna have a bad time.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Appreciate the "lazy" comments. Made a very busy person smile. icon_lol.gif

And then that busy person woke you up and told you about it. icon_twisted.gif
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hifi, Thanks for the update (finally!)

I just want to add that I don't think you are lazy. You must have lotsa things to do (no sarcasm here) that we may not see.

But I just pointing out that the MPQ sneak peak *should* be a priority. Several things were taken away from us (spoiler thread) with the reassurance that there will be official teasers. This thread is our only official way of knowing ahead.

Please don't let the ball drop again. Appreciate you effort Hifi. icon_e_smile.gif
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    *Hi-Fi (01/21/16)- Updated with a link to the new character precis.

**** Unknown (Coming Soon) ****
  • Pylgrim
    atomzed wrote:
    Hifi, Thanks for the update (finally!)

I just want to add that I don't think you are lazy. You must have lotsa things to do (no sarcasm here) that we may not see.)

The funniest thing is that no one even mentioned the word "lazy" until he brought it up. Anyway, usually after dropping the ball, an apology, if not an explanation is customary from customer-facing reps of a company, especially if they were the ones dropping said ball. It's called PR, someone should look into it.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nice! My Carnage is 250, so that'll be great when boosted in pvp.

My IW is also at a high level... but I probably won't use her in pvp, even when boosted... icon_e_confused.gif