MPQ Sneak Peek: January 2016 Edition **Updated

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    thanos8587 wrote:
    more important - when is galactus rerun???
    And will it reward a new 4* again?
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    thanos8587 wrote:
    Most likely Vision covers like the re-run of Ultron.
  • Are we ever going to see All-Stars run again? This is not a request. Just a curiosity.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    thanos8587 wrote:

Probably Captain Marvel since she is very sought-after amongst the 70+ characters
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    Hey, Devs! -- Now that Iceman, Jean, and X-23 are in-game, they should be added to the buffs list for Black Vortex as well (as they're part of that story)

Whoa, you actually implemented this! icon_e_surprised.gif Thanks! icon_e_smile.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    thanos8587 wrote:

i say we will see the next 4 star in the galactus rerun (we shall know tomorow)

if they kept up every 2 weeks there should of been a new person on the 7 day state pve.

i highly doubt they would do a galactus next to a normal PVE 4 star event.

01/14/16 - 01/20/16
    4* - The Hulk (Totally Awesome), Deadpool (Uncanny X-Force)

isnt the new star usually PUMPED the week it showed so maybe no new person this week?
  • so im gonna hope (guess) galactus is monday and the pve following iso-8 is another 3 day heroic.

my fuzzy memory is they like to run heroics along side the boss battle events.

fingers crossed for galactus though
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    thanos8587 wrote:
    so im gonna hope (guess) galactus is monday and the pve following iso-8 is another 3 day heroic.

my fuzzy memory is they like to run heroics along side the boss battle events.

fingers crossed for galactus though
    3 day options, a heroic, Simulator, Hearts of Darkness

Up next
    0wWWYlg.png?1
  • Rhycar
    Rhycar Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Can we please get an update for upcoming Versus tournaments?
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rhycar wrote:
    Can we please get an update for upcoming Versus tournaments?

Kamala Khan then Squirrel Girl next.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Marvel Puzzle Quest Sneak Peek: Upcoming In January, 2016

UPCOMING VERSUS TOURNAMENTS
      Doctor Doom - Doctor's Orders Ragnarok – KRAKADOOM! Divine Champions Black Vortex S.H.I.E.L.D. Simulator Daredevil – Blind Justice
      Kamala Khan - Teenage Riot Squirrel Girl - Cover Squirrel ??????????? - ???????????? ??????????? - ???????????? ??????????? - ????????????
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]UPCOMING PVE EVENTS
      Enemy of the State Unstable Iso-8
      Juggernaut: Heroic ?????????????? ??????????????
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]UPCOMING DEADPOOL'S DAILIES
      Sam Wilson (Falcon) –Purple Psylocke – Black Beast – Yellow Bullseye (Classic) – Green Steve Rogers (Super Soldier) – Blue Required – Invisible Woman
      Sentry
    yellowtile.png
    The Punisher redtile.png
    Blade greentile.png
    Wolverine yellowtile.png
    Human Torch greentile.png , Crash of the Titans: Iron Man

Colossus blacktile.png
    Cyclops blacktile.png
    The Hood blacktile.png
    Doctor Octopus greentile.png
    Thor greentile.png , Crash of the Titans: Deadpool
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]UPCOMING WEEKLY BUFFS
      01/07/16 - 01/13/16 4* - Ghost Rider, Nick Fury 3* -Doctor Doom, Hulk, Loki, Bullseye (Classic), Vision 2* - Moonstone, Ares 1* - Spider-Man, Black Widow 01/14/16 - 01/20/16 4* - The Hulk (Totally Awesome), Deadpool (Uncanny X-Force) 3* - Human Torch, Beast, Mystique, Daredevil, Quicksilver 2* - Bullseye, Daken 1* - Storm, Juggernaut

01/21/16 - 01/27/16
    4* - ????????, ????????
    3* - ????????, ????????, ????????, ????????, ????????
    2* - ????????, ????????
    1* - ????????, ????????

Back when the spoiler thread was taken down, we were told the red names would do a better job of giving us information. That started out really good, and was much appreciated. Now we have to all but beg for this to be updated. What the heck?
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    rbdragon wrote:
    Back when the spoiler thread was taken down, we were told the red names would do a better job of giving us information. That started out really good, and was much appreciated. Now we have to all but beg for this to be updated. What the heck?

Agree. Iceix did a fantastic job updating us ahead.

In comparison, Hi-fi and Cthulu have not live up to the standards of Iceix.

We just like to know the different PVP and PVE at least 1-2 weeks ahead. Is that too much to ask?
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    atomzed wrote:

We just like to know the different PVP and PVE at least 1-2 weeks ahead. Is that too much to ask?

Perhaps they have decided to spice up their lives and turn over control of all event planning to RNGesus?

Coming soon....
    Heroic Juggernaut
    Heroic Juggernaut
    Heroic Juggernaut
    Heroic Venom
    Galactus V1
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    atomzed wrote:
    rbdragon wrote:

Let's be fair, IceIX lagged in getting this page updated from time to time as well.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Heroic Juggernaut only has villain prizes, which severely limits the possible PvEs coming up next. It could be Prodigal Sun or Deadpool vs MPQ. Simulator is unlikely since it is a three-day event. Gauntlet is a possibility though. Would be pretty cool if they did Gauntlet and Galactus at the same time...
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Most likely some of them have extended holidays due to the fact so many whales formed buy clubs and kept the money rolling for D3 and Demiurge.
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Quebbster wrote:
    Heroic Juggernaut only has villain prizes, which severely limits the possible PvEs coming up next. It could be Prodigal Sun or Deadpool vs MPQ. Simulator is unlikely since it is a three-day event. Gauntlet is a possibility though. Would be pretty cool if they did Gauntlet and Galactus at the same time...
    I thought Prodigal Sun was announced somewhere already but now I can't find where...
  • Starsaber
    Starsaber Posts: 206
    Quebbster wrote:
    I thought Prodigal Sun was announced somewhere already but now I can't find where...

Patch notes, I think.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Starsaber wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:

Patch notes, I think.
    Right you are.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    This time I can actually use the free Sentry cover! (and the one from the Hulk event too!)