S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Options

Comments

• yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When I do the overall update, do you think I should get rid of "Random" days (with a note at the top) and just have the set rewards days or I should leave the "Random"s in?

Also should I use spideycoin.pngimcoin.pngiso8.pngcardpack.png in place of the text?
  • zeeke wrote:
    So can we veterans expect a back fill for the days we already played?

Yes, I would like to get my back pay too as well also.
  • SilverTalon
    SilverTalon Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    yogi_ wrote:
    When I do the overall update, do you think I should get rid of "Random" days (with a note at the top) and just have the set rewards days or I should leave the "Random"s in?

Also should I use spideycoin.pngimcoin.pngiso8.pngcardpack.png in place of the text?

Personally I like the way it's formatted now. It's easy to read on any device. Those little symbols can be hard to see when viewed on my phone's small screen. Also, the average player probably doesn't know every symbol for every character.
  • yogi_
    Options
    yogi_ wrote:

Personally I like the way it's formatted now. It's easy to read on any device. Those little symbols can be hard to see when viewed on my phone's small screen. Also, the average player probably doesn't know every symbol for every character.

I'll keep using the text in full and not the symbols.

I do like the Random days listing, but just thinking the list is getting longer and longer and there are only so many spoiler tags you want to use. What do others think about removing the specific random days?
  • Just my two cents, but I think it's fine if you remove the random days. It's an interesting reference, but I mainly use the table to look for when the next potentially useful cover might drop in my lap.
  • yogi_
    Options
    I have redone the top 50 as a test - removed Random days and simplifed the formatting, so there is now either a bolded coloured cover or a plain text everything else.

It's not quite as pretty as the current version but probably ok enough and slightly simpler to maintain.

Will keep plodding away at it unless anyone has more ideas (and yes, I had thought about leaving the HP yellow but then it has to be bolded and now with ISO listings, they would have to be too, so it just becomes silly).
  • Today I got two daily rewards, 1k in ISO and my purple Fury cover. Did anyone else get 2 rewards? It first showed me who played in my alliance, then 1000 ISO (confusing since banner said purple Fury), the daily players again, then purple Fury cover.
  • yogi_
    Options
    Completely updated.

Have removed almost all of the spoiler tags for now while the update settles in.

I'm sure someone is about to find out but here are clues to the next cover at day 475 - it's not a 4* cover and it's a character that was out of token rotation but has since returned. Who do you think? Who do you need?
  • yogi_
    Options
    I have completely updated the main listing.
  • zeeke wrote:

Just this side of "not ever going to happen".

Basically it comes down to this: ISO went in today. Everyone gets ISO on the set ISO days from now on. You didn't miss out on anything because before today it didn't exist. If you continue to play you still have X days advantage on newer players when it comes to 4* covers so.... No, you don't get any backfill ISO.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    yogi_ wrote:
    Completely updated.

Have removed almost all of the spoiler tags for now while the update settles in.

I'm sure someone is about to find out but here are clues to the next cover at day 475 - it's not a 4* cover and it's a character that was out of token rotation but has since returned. Who do you think? Who do you need?

Doom purpletile.png please.
  • yogi_
    Options
    ronin-san wrote:
    Doom purpletile.png please.

Sadly, we are not that lucky. Along the same lines, it's also not icon_loki.pnggreenflag.png (just to end that hope before it begins).
  • h4n1s
    h4n1s Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    zeeke wrote:

So NorthernPolarity was right again!!! He must be a cheater or something like this! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Seems like a pretty positive change, but inevitably there's that one forum guy that complaints with faulty logic. My bet is "**** Demiurge, veteran players are **** because now all the newbies get bonus iso from their daily awards, and we miss out on all the extra iso from previous days. I DEMAND retroactive iso for all the days I've missed!".
  • If we pitch too much of a fit over this they're going to be reluctant to do it again in the future. Us vets have enough of an advantage from starting earlier that I'm happy to take whatever extra I get going forward and hope giving more to the people who have been playing shorter is good for the health of the game. This is good for everyone, and we didn't get retroactively **** or anything.
  • That sounds like Fireball
  • Lerysh wrote:
    zeeke wrote:

Basically it comes down to this: ISO went in today. Everyone gets ISO on the set ISO days from now on. You didn't miss out on anything because before today it didn't exist. If you continue to play you still have X days advantage on newer players when it comes to 4* covers so.... No, you don't get any backfill ISO.

For clarification I don't care about the ISO, but 50% more hp over the time I've played might get me a new Roster spot :p
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    zeeke wrote:

Funny posts, you two.
  • I know who it is but not telling.
    Red ht
  • zeeke wrote:

7e4.jpg
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Options
    Lerysh wrote:
    zeeke wrote:

For clarification I don't care about the ISO, but 50% more hp over the time I've played might get me a new Roster spot :p

You'll get it going forward just like everyone else icon_e_biggrin.gif