S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Options

Comments

• yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Miles, if you are still here, is there any way that I can get an overall list of the currently released (and some time ahead) daily rewards, so that I can update the public thread?
  • That's pretty awesome. The only downside is that everyone deep into the rewards will miss out on the improved HP and ISO drops now but "fixing" that would just be dumping tons of HP and ISO in the system so I can certainly understand why that's not gonna happen.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    yogi_ wrote:
    You do all realise that at least in the short - medium term, this is the dev solution / response to roster slot prices?
    Unfortunately, yes, I think they made this pretty clear in the answer video: no change in roster slot prices (don't even think to a max. price cap) but an increase in the flow of HP.
    I was a bit disappointed but I take this as an opportunity to change my objectives and spending behavior ingame:

cardpack.png I stop buying roster slots for the moment and therefore I give up on my 'catch them all' compulsion. Instead I'll sell 1 or 2 star.png to welcome future new characters. (Those who will seem appealing to me of course)
    cardpack.png I'll spend primarily on 4 star.png covers and on shields to earn 3 ro 4 star.png covers

I'm still amazed that current game's functioning actually give so few incentives for collector behavior but I'm not really mad about this. It seems just a bit weird icon_e_confused.gif
    icon_arrow.gif A few hours ago, I sold Yelena to free a slot for Starlord. I don't have all the characters anymore icon_neutral.gif
  • today the 25 HP reward has changed in 1000 iso.. is it possibile??
    i really think that you have to increase the percentage to find HP in daily prizes.. more than ISO..

thanks.
  • KingDon
    KingDon Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ah, my girlfriend got 1000 iso for her daily reward today, I was curious as to what was happening
  • dearbluey wrote:
    Sad, but true.
    It would be the same if they decided to cap roster slot prices at 500 or something nice like that - people who already have 70-100 roster slots will lose their minds. My thought is hey, you paid the price offered at the time right?

possibly a refund? much like 20-capacity alliance upgrade before.
  • defixu
    defixu Posts: 32
    Options
    Please fix the typography of the number on the ISO card, it's hideous:

http://imgur.com/WSmUULk

Apart from that, nice change.
  • Can someone tell me why I can't start a new topic, only reply to existing ones?
    I don't think users can do that until they've posted a few times already. It's an anti-spammer measure -- at one point there were lots of new users popping up and trying to sell all manner of things (for some reason, they were very fond of fitted kitchens).
    And finally.. All I wanted ask was why powers that are fully charged sometimes lose a point after activating a power of a different color?
    There are a few powers that are supposed to do that, and say so in their description -- Iron Man 40's Ballistic Salvo, for instance. Different powers have different advantages and disadvantages, to vary the game.

If you're sure you're talking about a power that doesn't say that, though, sounds like a bug.

As for the ISO/HP move, yep, it sounds very positive.
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    399 is also an updated 1000 iso. Right before the fury yellow at 400.
  • dingao666
    dingao666 Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    for me 1000 iso is on day 419 and 100hp on 421
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sorry, I should have put in post 2 back there when I said I saw change in upcoming reward: I had upcoming set ISO and set HP in queue, and immediately they showed up as 1,000 ISO (almost to many zeros for that display, looked funny) and 100 HP (instead of 50).
  • It does not show on mine yet.
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Trisul wrote:
    It's a good start! icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
    +1
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A simple fix is get rid of the 20 ISO in PvE and replace it with a 1* cover, at least that's 100 ISO. That's btw is another quick fix. 500 ISO for a 3* cover when it costs you 1250HP to purchase? At the bare minimum 3* covers should be worth 2500 ISO, and 5* covers should be worth 5000 ISO. I would put the 2* at 500 ISO and the 1* at 250 ISO. That right there would go a very long way in helping players.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Phaserhawk wrote:
    A simple fix is get rid of the 20 ISO in PvE and replace it with a 1* cover, at least that's 100 ISO. That's btw is another quick fix. 500 ISO for a 3* cover when it costs you 1250HP to purchase? At the bare minimum 3* covers should be worth 2500 ISO, and 5* covers should be worth 5000 ISO. I would put the 2* at 500 ISO and the 1* at 250 ISO. That right there would go a very long way in helping players.

That shifts the return on a standard token (assuming you sold all covers) to 338.55, where it currently sits at 130.985. Yes, that helps the players, but reducing the house tax on the tokens from 74% to 33% probably isn't in D3's best interest.

Further, in a situation where you needed every 3* and 4* cover but sell every 1/2, you go from an effective spend of 16479 iso per 3*+ cover, down to 9500 iso per cover.

I don't really want to run situations in the middle (where you need specific covers), but general point is that the cost of a standard token would have to be increased, which then creates a trickle down effect to the heroic tokens, where you'll have lower rewards being technically more valuable (much like single LR token vs 2 Heroics, one of the more baffling things around)

In other words, not so simple a fix.
  • I looks like there is 1000 iso every 20 days on the pattern of (20x-1) where x is 1 to lazy8
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Day 179 is 1000 iso.
    Day 181 is 100 HP.
  • Tarheelmax
    Tarheelmax Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Day 81 is 100 HP now.
  • day 131 is 50hp
  • zeeke
    zeeke Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So can we veterans expect a back fill for the days we already played?