S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Options

Comments

• jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ratfink845 wrote:
    What is the max day you can be at? I think I might have missed one this offseason.
    The Daily Rewards were added on 10/23/13, so including today (01/09/15), max is 444.

I've been searching for a website to link to that will display the max Daily Reward. Problem is, they either require manual input of the end date, or they will return the difference, which ends up being off by one.
    Anyone have any suggestions?
  • Anyone have any suggestions?
    Couldn't you just link to the day before? i.e. https://daycalc.appspot.com/10/22/2013

EDIT: Unless you've dismissed that because you really want to avoid the kludgy look of that, of course.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dayraven wrote:
    Anyone have any suggestions?
    Couldn't you just link to the day before? i.e. https://daycalc.appspot.com/10/22/2013

EDIT: Unless you've dismissed that because you really want to avoid the kludgy look of that, of course.

Yeah, I considered doing the day before. I mean the answer is right, but the date would be wrong. It would just nag at me though. icon_lol.gif
    Of course, if looks are an issue, there's always WolframAlpha. icon_e_geek.gif
  • DroidDoes
    DroidDoes Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Usual Heroic token coming up for day 451
  • Demolira
    Demolira Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options
    One thing I see missing on the list is that I've got a Heroic Token on day 444.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    http://m.imgur.com/yinxaLp

No good details yet.
  • Day 459 - Random
    Day 460 - Purple Nick Fury
  • Day 460 is Purple Nick Fury.
  • Day 461 - 25 Hero Points
    Day 462 - Random
    Day 463 - Random
    Day 464 - Random
    Day 465 - Recruit Token - Heroic
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So if the pattern holds true when should we expect the 4Thor rewards?
  • So if the pattern holds true when should we expect the 4Thor rewards?

Guessing either day 490-520-550 or day 500-530-560, but there have been a lot of errors made while rolling stuff out, so I wouldn't be too surprised if that isn't it.
  • DroidDoes
    Options
    Sorry for missing a few of these guys....thanks to whereisbatman and frizoggy for picking up my slack haha
  • DroidDoes
    Options
    Alright back on track....25 HP on day 471
  • So the daily rewards are random at this point. I'm on day 463 and I've gotten hp the last 3 days. Today I got 50hp. I don't pay much attention usually during the week but now after three days in a row I've noticed.
  • Anyone remember who was rolled out next and hasn't been rewarded as a daily? Lazy Daken? Falcon? Followed shortly by Lazy Storm?

Gonna be a boring couple of weeks...
  • DroidDoes
    Options
    Standard Heroic Token for day 472.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    Are the random days TRULY random? If so, what "pool" of prizes are they using?

I just received a SUPER **** Standard Token for day 69, but if OTHERS were in a position to win something a lot better (a cover, a Heroic Token, 500Iso) that is total bull ****.

:+/
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    TLCstormz wrote:
    Are the random days TRULY random? If so, what "pool" of prizes are they using?

I just received a SUPER **** Standard Token for day 69, but if OTHERS were in a position to win something a lot better (a cover, a Heroic Token, 500Iso) that is total bull ****.

:+/
    yogi_ wrote:
    * A supply that is listed as "Random" may be one of Standard Pack Token (25%), 50 Hero Points (12.5%), 500 Iso-8 (12.5%), 250 Iso-8 (12.5%), 3x Health Packs (12.5%), 3x All color Damage Boosts (12.5%) or 3x All color AP Boosts (12.5%).

The percentiles have probably changed some, but yeah. icon_e_smile.gif
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    I got ANOTHER ONE today, as well.

I swear......this company needs a good slap across the face.....
  • Is this list static or does it change whenever new patches appear and have things like updated heroes and all that? Great job on the list btw it's really helpful.