S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Options

Comments

• Screamfire wrote:
    Is this list static or does it change whenever new patches appear and have things like updated heroes and all that? Great job on the list btw it's really helpful.

It appears to be stable, and when they make a mistake it's preserved for all future players to experience.
  • Demiurge_Will
    Demiurge_Will Posts: 346 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hi, all,

As of the latest update (available within the hour), we’ve increased the amount of Iso-8 and Hero Points you’ll get from daily rewards. Details:
    • The daily rewards used to run through day 486. They now run through day 701. (Don’t worry, we’ll make more before anyone gets there!)
    • The average amount of Iso-8 you get per day has roughly doubled for players with 30+ days played.
    • The average amount of Hero Points you get per day has increased by 50% for players between 30 days played and 100, and has roughly doubled for players with 100+ days played.
    • The random rewards that you get on days that aren’t specially marked are unchanged.

This is one of the changes we’re making to better balance the economy now that there are so many characters in the game. We’re working on more - details to come when they’re ready!
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    Options
    A pittance to a double pittance....

... It's a good start! icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I already see it in my queue for daily rewards, it is a nice start.

How about more (and bigger) progression rewards? These may help the events feel less stale/grindy.
  • Swordstorm
    Options
    Thanks I was wondering about that
  • i'm glad there doing this so everyone can save up for hero slots.

i spent my first 500 hero points on a power up and boy it's bite's me in the bum.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Seems like a pretty positive change, but inevitably there's that one forum guy that complaints with faulty logic. My bet is "**** Demiurge, veteran players are **** because now all the newbies get bonus iso from their daily awards, and we miss out on all the extra iso from previous days. I DEMAND retroactive iso for all the days I've missed!".
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    My name is Ducky and I approve this message!
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Seems like a pretty positive change, but inevitably there's that one forum guy that complaints with faulty logic. My bet is "**** Demiurge, veteran players are **** because now all the newbies get bonus iso from their daily awards, and we miss out on all the extra iso from previous days. I DEMAND retroactive iso for all the days I've missed!".

"I used to have fun hoping to get 25 HP from the random reward. That won't happen now."
  • hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    haha, i got 50 HP this morning, but the resupply status window shows a happy green check mark below 100 HP now. i was robbed!! icon_mad.gificon_razz.gif
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I demand 8250 HP in compensation because... uh... well, just because! icon_lol.gif
  • SilverTalon
    SilverTalon Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    As of today's update:

Day 359 is 1000 Iso
    Day 361 is 100 HP
  • Two words. Woo Hoo!
  • As of today's update:

Day 359 is 1000 Iso
    Day 361 is 100 HP

Several people in my alliance are getting 1000 ISO coming soon. Tomorrow I SHOULD be getting 25 hp, but I'm getting 100 hp. That should be day 281 as well.
  • SilverTalon
    SilverTalon Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Day 91 is 50 HP
    Day 92 is 500 Iso
  • Update on rewards.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=23052
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    439 is now 1000 iso8.png

433 - 436 are still random, 457 is still a Heroic token. 438 is also random.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    icon_e_surprised.gifimcoin.pngimcoin.pngimcoin.pngimcoin.pngicon_eek.gif
    icon_cool.gif
  • SnowcaTT wrote:
    I already see it in my queue for daily rewards, it is a nice start.

How about more (and bigger) progression rewards? These may help the events feel less stale/grindy.

Or bringing back the first time clear bonus and moving the 20 iso booby prize to 50 iso
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi WIll,

Would it be possible to get some sort of list of these exact changes / new overall structure, so I can update the overall listing thread - even a large block of them in advance would be great too.

Thanks.