S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Options

Comments

• IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

* putting tinfoil hat on*

First, let me say that I like this change. If it were the only one!

The double Hp is great, no complaints at all. It's the iso that I'm looking at. Like doubling the Hp with the iso together is a way to distract players from the iso issue. They hand me something with one hand and pick my pocket with the other while I'm distracted!

I can't be the only one that noticed that they increase the iso from daily rewards at the same time they take away our seed teams in the Lightning Rounds? Then we suddenly get an iso sale? They kind of cancel each other out don't they?

I mean, I would get 10 to 15k from casually playing Lightning Rounds before. But now, not so much. And in return, I get a sale on something I won't buy anyway, and a couple hundred extra iso a day. And yes, I know I can still play the LR's. But not casually just to farm iso like before.

Like I said, I think the double iso and Hp for daily rewards is great, but I my Spidey Sense is tingling something awful here.

* takes tinfoil hat off *
  • Thank you!
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options

* putting tinfoil hat on*

First, let me say that I like this change. If it were the only one!

The double Hp is great, no complaints at all. It's the iso that I'm looking at. Like doubling the Hp with the iso together is a way to distract players from the iso issue. They hand me something with one hand and pick my pocket with the other while I'm distracted!

I can't be the only one that noticed that they increase the iso from daily rewards at the same time they take away our seed teams in the Lightning Rounds? Then we suddenly get an iso sale? They kind of cancel each other out don't they?

I mean, I would get 10 to 15k from casually playing Lightning Rounds before. But now, not so much. And in return, I get a sale on something I won't buy anyway, and a couple hundred extra iso a day. And yes, I know I can still play the LR's. But not casually just to farm iso like before.

Like I said, I think the double iso and Hp for daily rewards is great, but I my Spidey Sense is tingling something awful here.

* takes tinfoil hat off *

I haven't noticed any changes to the seed teams in LRs. I still managed to get to about 170 in points off of seed teams if I have the game open when the LR starts.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Same here... these LRs feel no different than any other LRs
  • simonsez wrote:

There is definitely a difference. Before, when I was in at the first minute, I could frequently run 12-14 seed teams, most I have gotten recently is 9. If I was not on time and showed up 5 minutes in, I could frequently get 3-5 seed teams, now there are none.

Small differences, but differences nonetheless.
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Options
    papa07 wrote:
    simonsez wrote:

There is definitely a difference. Before, when I was in at the first minute, I could frequently run 12-14 seed teams, most I have gotten recently is 9. If I was not on time and showed up 5 minutes in, I could frequently get 3-5 seed teams, now there are none.

The devs said the seed team change had to be on the client side because of how it communicates with the server. We won't see a change to seed teams until the next update at the soonest.
  • zeeke
    zeeke Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Say what you will, the possible ISO you can gain compared to the new toons released is underwhelming. I've never bought ISO and being on day 460+ I have "invested" about 3,6 million ISO into my roster. That however constitutes less than 40% of a complete one.

If we are in the middle of the 3 to 4 star transition we are looking at an increase from 170k ISO to 430k iso to max a toon. Unless we se a comparable increase in ISO drop we edge closer and closer to pay-to-win.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just checked the thread as I got my daily. Boring.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,306 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    [Half-nonsensical rant that manages to make of this change another way in which Demiurge is all about greed greed greed and screwing players over.]

On a more serious note, many thumbs up. The best part is the little note at the end saying that they are not done yet!
  • Lidolas wrote:
    papa07 wrote:
    simonsez wrote:

The devs said the seed team change had to be on the client side because of how it communicates with the server. We won't see a change to seed teams until the next update at the soonest.

This has been going on for a while now - at least 3 or 4 weeks, maybe longer that there has been a reduction in the seeds. The next update may just be the second nerf.
  • so I get about 20k in back tracked iso?
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pylgrim wrote:
    On a more serious note, many thumbs up. The best part is the little note at the end saying that they are not done yet!
    Good point ! I want to be optimistic too. icon_cool.gif
  • DroidDoes
    DroidDoes Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Confirmed for redflag.png Classic HT for day 475
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Options
    yogi_ wrote:
    ronin-san wrote:
    Doom purpletile.png please.

Sadly, we are not that lucky. Along the same lines, it's also not icon_loki.pnggreenflag.png (just to end that hope before it begins).

Very true as it's always (for star.pngstar.pngstar.png ) the 1st ability, it's very unlikely they'll (the 2nd/3rd ability) ever be rewarded (unless they feel like changing the cycle).
  • MonkeySlut wrote:
    so I get about 20k in back tracked iso?

second this!
  • yogi_ wrote:
    Completely updated.

Have removed almost all of the spoiler tags for now while the update settles in.

I'm sure someone is about to find out but here are clues to the next cover at day 475 - it's not a 4* cover and it's a character that was out of token rotation but has since returned. Who do you think? Who do you need?

This may be nothing, but I got 50 hp 3 straight days over the weekend and again today. Is it possible the random percentages have changed to be more heavily weighted towards hp?
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    papa07 wrote:
    yogi_ wrote:
    Completely updated.

Have removed almost all of the spoiler tags for now while the update settles in.

I'm sure someone is about to find out but here are clues to the next cover at day 475 - it's not a 4* cover and it's a character that was out of token rotation but has since returned. Who do you think? Who do you need?

This may be nothing, but I got 50 hp 3 straight days over the weekend and again today. Is it possible the random percentages have changed to be more heavily weighted towards hp?

I guess theoretically it is, but in his post Will said those %'s haven't changed, so.... who knows. Lucky you!
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    The people asking for BACK taxes / pay are really...like...nevermind.

Anyways, thanks a lot for this gesture, D3. And pleeeeease keep your word on the "we're just getting started" kick.

Lastly :

PLEASE do not take away more seed teams. To a player like myself, those are literally the ONLY points that I have / can ever manage to win in ANY of the given PvP Events, be it LRs, SHIELD, actual events, etc. icon_e_surprised.gif
  • Hey, was there a stealth roster slot cost decrease snuck into this update?

My next roster slot used to cost 650HP, but now it says 600 HP. (Slot 45)
  • daibar wrote:
    Hey, was there a stealth roster slot cost decrease snuck into this update?

My next roster slot used to cost 650HP, but now it says 600 HP. (Slot 45)

49 to 52 have been 650 forever, so 45 to 48 should have always been 600