Heart of Darkness Nov 29 - December 2

Options
123457»

Comments

• rowdster
    rowdster Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm ranked 150 and I'm not going to get the legendary. That's terrible.
  • Grgiii5150
    Grgiii5150 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I just beat rider awakens with 2 star storm, bullseye, magneto. Stock pile all +2, stockpile purple/blue +2 and power up all color +5.
    190-198 levels only damage was about 700 to bullseye
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tryke wrote:
    I used 2*Thor, OBW, CStorm, and a whole lot of ap boosts to finish this one. Yeesh, those waves can be rough.
    Wow. You must have had fairly low scaling (less than 150?) to survive with that team. Storm's so darn squishy, and she's vital to that setup (or Thor + MNMag + Storm). I didn't even bother trying her, she'd never have made it past round 2 for me. My enemies were in the 170-190 range or something like that. Ares was definitely 190+.
  • I know this is a bit off topic but how did you post your Roster on here?

Okay, back to the program. I've tried new combos using MPQ Teambuilder and I cannot get past level 2...
  • HootieMac
    HootieMac Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    OK, kept getting destroyed on The Rider Awakens, but found an awesome team. Hood/***Cap/Ms.Marvel (KK). Used Cap's red and blue to grind and stun, plus build protect tiles. Hood's twin pistols took out big threats and his black sped up return of Caps red and blue. KK healed, created greens for herself and bashed for some bonus damage. All were nearly at full (temp) health at the end, thanks to KK.
  • Pogo
    Pogo Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    Options
    fattyt wrote:
    I know this is a bit off topic but how did you post your Roster on here?

http://mpq.gamependium.com/

If you fill in your roster details there, it'll give you a link you can paste into wherever.

Just replayed Family Business, being very careful not to take any of the easy match-5s, but a long series of cascades resulted in a match-5, so everybody died thanks to Jean. It's fun to know that sometimes there's absolutely no way to win unless you have access to a stun.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With about 3 hours to go I got the Legendary Token. X-Force green, same as I got from Jean, and as welcome.

It's hard to describe the feeling when you work so hard and yet again get something unusable. Better than 20 ISO though, so I shouldn't complain...
  • Monged4life
    Options
    The laughable thing is that as hard as the Rider Awakens was, they completely missed a trick by having Ghost Rider in the first wave instead of the last one. It could have been a lot worse!

Wasn't that the whole point of his "all damage you've done to the enemy team" ability?
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Tryke wrote:
    I used 2*Thor, OBW, CStorm, and a whole lot of ap boosts to finish this one. Yeesh, those waves can be rough.
    Wow. You must have had fairly low scaling (less than 150?) to survive with that team. Storm's so darn squishy, and she's vital to that setup (or Thor + MNMag + Storm). I didn't even bother trying her, she'd never have made it past round 2 for me. My enemies were in the 170-190 range or something like that. Ares was definitely 190+.
    With LThor+MNMag+CStorm, the latter doesn't tank anything so is never exposed (as long as you order them properly, naturally). And all in all, since the enemy will likely get off two or three powers all node, surviving isn't that hard. My enemies started at 180 and rose to 200+ (but it really doesn't matter all that much as long as they aren't in the 300+ world or anything silly like that).